Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Disappointed in Sonali!! (Page 3)

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Han he said that too her lol...I don't know what he has understood but he proved yet again how gentle he is...Sonali really treats him badly Angry
i dont understand why sonali is ignoring him this time... yesterday u need to read the LF...he was like pampering her but she didnt advance...he was telling her ki do u need water, milk?..and also said..goodnight babu Embarrassed..  sonali is into her game too much now..see if u take upen matter out, she hardly has content. but unfortunately she is coming out bad..as a fan ,i wud want her to come out with a great image even if she doesnt reach finale 
 and if sonali is keeping gautam out  , its good...i still feel these two has some connection on differnt level ( today did u notice how they hugged passionately  after waking up). but yeah sonali should never insult GG .i cant take that...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonskeerthibdevsriyaTheSmurfsvinnu-AAMIRnSHERRY-

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

Han he said that too her lol...I don't know what he has understood but he proved yet again how gentle he is...Sonali really treats him badly Angry
i dont understand why sonali is ignoring him this time... yesterday u need to read the LF...he was like pampering her but she didnt advance...he was telling her ki do u need water, milk?..and also said..goodnight babu Embarrassed..  sonali is into her game too much now..see if u take upen matter out, she hardly has content. but unfortunately she is coming out bad..as a fan ,i wud want her to come out with a great image even if she doesnt reach finale 
 and if sonali is keeping gautam out  , its good...i still feel these two has some connection on differnt level ( today did u notice how they hugged passionately  after waking up). but yeah sonali should never insult GG .i cant take that...Ouch

I missed the hug 
I had to watch UpMa hug DeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsiddhitifan

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Sonali rejected Gautam's Tum hi ho advances because she wanted a triangle with Upen. They both are only concerned about footage.

Its a fact that Upen never stooped to Gulati's bathroom level with any girl, and it hurts his PR. LOL
when he does everything openly whats the need of BATHROOM LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

siddhitifan IF-Dazzler
siddhitifan
siddhitifan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by siddhitifan

I missed the hug 
I had to watch UpMa hug DeadLOL
yeah upen was just throwing himself on karishma..lol after watching  GG and sonali hug,  that hug really grossed me outDead

devsriya-AAMIRnSHERRY-

devsriya Senior Member
devsriya
devsriya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Really I don't understand why Sonali always behaves rudely with Gautam. People say she actually likes Gautam but goes to Upen as per her PR suggestion. But I don't understand her rudeness towards Gautam. She forgives Upen so easily. 
Anyhow it's really a good gesture from Gautam to gift her a beautiful leather jacket. He mentioned It's a birthday gift as well. Gautam's behavior towards Diandra looks like he obeys her as if he is scared of her but he always has soft corner for Sonali. He gets happy and claps when Salman praises her. Somewhere I see his feelings for her in his eyes. He was keep on roaming near her when she was arguing with Upen n Karishma. Gautam did feel bad when people were saying Sonali put His chit back. Look at destiny they got each other's names actually but of course Sonali didn't accept it.

AmfundaTheSmurfs

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Her PR has guided her in such a way to stick to Upen no matter what... yeh dekho Dale Bhagwagar ke tweets:

@pooja_somji @krutika101 @MissQueenBee93 @simransandhu__ @iam_d1nNy_OO7 ha ha! GG ignored by Sonali... that too because of Dale. #lastlaugh

1. @DaleBhagwagar #solosonali woh akele kaafi hai. I got that upen is a close friend BUT are you getting paid to help two contestants?

0 replies0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More

@gapinintegral I do have parallel guerrilla PR stuff running. But cant discuss all that. Its stealth.

@SonaliFan @MissQueenBee93 @Hanalovesshahid Because i know Upen. He doesn't do things for sadistic pleasure or for the camera.

1. @DaleBhagwagar @SarwarAysha @bowdow55 @shaloo_canada last 2 week se sb yahi bolre hai upen will out but kya hua .. lol

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

@TweetFromMe12 @SarwarAysha @bowdow55 @shaloo_canada Secret: He was out.

1. @shaloo_canada 'Upen'. Upen stays, Sonali stays. Bas, aur mat poochna. #Zulfi #Vindu #Kash #Sam #Tips #AllDaleExPRClients #HouseParty

0 replies1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More

@DaleBhagwagar OK I get some hints. So Upen's psycho mode this week helped Sonali? I don't get that part but I'm sure u know what u r doing.

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
She is behaving like a doormat these days.. Upen throw her gift in front of her still she went to him.. Ho kya gaya hai iss ko..

Edited by -naureen786- - 25 December 2014 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I am not surprised at all. 
This ain't the first time Upen has done that . Even earlier he has made crass comments about her on her face but she still choses to suck up to him. 
Oh well :((

Go to top