Disappointed in Sonali!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by siddhitifan

CC ...i feel really bad for her now...
 she is such cuteness personified when she remains natural...
 by all of this content, she is coming out to be really bad
though she is giving content  fully but thats not her real self and CONTESTANT Sonali is looking cheap TBH

but on the positive front...
 sonali got GG's name and GG got sonali's name..😳that was  only genuine..and what sona did was cheating and that  is what she is doing for the show...(playing angle with upen)

It was wrong to change the chit...and Gautam must have felt bad...but he still gifted her his fav jacket πŸ‘
Originally posted by purpleymatter

She does everything for content its pretty obvious. Gautam plays along with her because they both are footage hungry equally. Upen values loyalty.

Upen values loyality πŸ˜†

Oh yes he's loyal to all the women in the house, equal chance deta hai har kissi ko kambal mei ghusne!

Gautam never gave her bhav!
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

It was wrong to change the chit...and Gautam must have felt bad...but he still gifted her his fav jacket πŸ‘
i think Gautam  has started to understand her and her game..yesterday he was telling sonali that she is very focused and strong... 
anyways i just want to say "GAUTAM IS AWESOME MAN" β€οΈ  he has evolved so much as a person..no other contestant is even 1/10th of him ...

i think Gautam  has started to understand her and her game..yesterday he was telling sonali that she is very focused and strong... 
anyways i just want to say "GAUTAM IS AWESOME MAN" β€οΈ  he has evolved so much as a person..no other contestant is even 1/10th of him ...
Han he said that too her lol...I don't know what he has understood but he proved yet again how gentle he is...Sonali really treats him badly πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Shrumunj

Upen values loyality πŸ˜†

Oh yes he's loyal to all the women in the house, equal chance deta hai har kissi ko kambal mei ghusne!

Gautam never gave her bhav!

Sonali rejected Gautam's Tum hi ho advances because she wanted a triangle with Upen. They both are only concerned about footage.

Its a fact that Upen never stooped to Gulati's bathroom level with any girl, and it hurts his PR. πŸ˜†

Han he said that too her lol...I don't know what he has understood but he proved yet again how gentle he is...Sonali really treats him badly πŸ˜‘
i dont understand why sonali is ignoring him this time... yesterday u need to read the LF...he was like pampering her but she didnt advance...he was telling her ki do u need water, milk?..and also said..goodnight babu πŸ˜³..  sonali is into her game too much now..see if u take upen matter out, she hardly has content. but unfortunately she is coming out bad..as a fan ,i wud want her to come out with a great image even if she doesnt reach finale 
 and if sonali is keeping gautam out  , its good...i still feel these two has some connection on differnt level ( today did u notice how they hugged passionately  after waking up). but yeah sonali should never insult GG .i cant take that...

i dont understand why sonali is ignoring him this time... yesterday u need to read the LF...he was like pampering her but she didnt advance...he was telling her ki do u need water, milk?..and also said..goodnight babu πŸ˜³..  sonali is into her game too much now..see if u take upen matter out, she hardly has content. but unfortunately she is coming out bad..as a fan ,i wud want her to come out with a great image even if she doesnt reach finale 
 and if sonali is keeping gautam out  , its good...i still feel these two has some connection on differnt level ( today did u notice how they hugged passionately  after waking up). but yeah sonali should never insult GG .i cant take that...

I missed the hug 
I had to watch UpMa hug πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Sonali rejected Gautam's Tum hi ho advances because she wanted a triangle with Upen. They both are only concerned about footage.

Its a fact that Upen never stooped to Gulati's bathroom level with any girl, and it hurts his PR. πŸ˜†
when he does everything openly whats the need of BATHROOM πŸ˜†

I missed the hug 
I had to watch UpMa hug πŸ€’πŸ˜†
yeah upen was just throwing himself on karishma..lol after watching  GG and sonali hug,  that hug really grossed me out🀒
Really I don't understand why Sonali always behaves rudely with Gautam. People say she actually likes Gautam but goes to Upen as per her PR suggestion. But I don't understand her rudeness towards Gautam. She forgives Upen so easily. 
Anyhow it's really a good gesture from Gautam to gift her a beautiful leather jacket. He mentioned It's a birthday gift as well. Gautam's behavior towards Diandra looks like he obeys her as if he is scared of her but he always has soft corner for Sonali. He gets happy and claps when Salman praises her. Somewhere I see his feelings for her in his eyes. He was keep on roaming near her when she was arguing with Upen n Karishma. Gautam did feel bad when people were saying Sonali put His chit back. Look at destiny they got each other's names actually but of course Sonali didn't accept it.