Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Total Siyapa .. (Page 2)

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Great summary of the episode. Today Aarav pissed me off - Why is he always talking about Shilpa and his bike?! It's unnecessary, i'd rather watch Aagham and Suhani scenes, they are waaay better.
And OMG the Precap was so so cute! I mean McNeeli is frikking pissed off at Aman. I hope Aman tells him the truth next week itself! McNeeli is so caring, it makes me cry! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rana5 Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Siyapa  from every front as far as I can see. Ragni's kids are being very selfish, but I do feel very sorry for Aarav. They are laying the scene for Aarav feeling shortchanged - he won't be able to help himself when Agam's lifestyle is so very different from his own. I think jealousy and insecurity will eat at him. The seeds were laid today in that confrontation between him and Ragni. She pointed out that he failed the test - ominous words. It also striking to me how different they both look. Aarav looks so unhappy and unsure while Agam is happy and confident. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.S.K. IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I think they are trying to show one child from each side is unreasonable.
(ranbir and aarav)
just watched the show.
per Pam, Nivedita can practice law in mumbai till they are staying.  ha ha.  so pam thinks she can achieve her goal in one month??
one month will go on and on for few months as far as viewers are concerned!!!!!!!! LOL   so many episodes will stretch for their one month stay in mumbai
precap.  thank god neil does find out it is ragini's house he is interested in buying,

I hope next it should be aman not married to ragini !!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha- IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Excellent review of episode by u, Tanu! :)
Both Ranbir & Aarav.. kids livi3 with each parent are too rude & selfish! 
Nishi.. pls open u eyes and see into which family are u getting married to! Marriage is not jst u loving Jignesh and being with him! 
Precap was awesome! 

Go to top