Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Total Siyapa ..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged

-- A daughter is a daughter all her life

Aarav fumes about Raginis decision to sell off the house to fund a function at Neesi's wedding. While Neesi agrees to not continue the wedding proceedings, Aarav says just coz he is the MAN of the house, all his happiness are being sacrificed. Ragini fumed on him and let him know, she has never needed a MAN to hold her hand and wont ever.

-- Pam out-SUNNY-ied

Pam's car breaks down while enroute to designer Manish's studio. Sunny offers to show her the way. Pam is taken aback but follows Sunny but ends up being taken for a ride. Pam swears to avenge this act

-- Dadi - Pam : Headaches continue

Dadi declares the wedding is to be preponed and a post wedding ceremony to be conducted on Neesi's exam day. Ragini is left fuming 

Pam praises Nivedita but loses her temper when Agam declares his decision to celebrate this birthday with his mom and bro-sis

Dialog of the day:

Main aapki har iicha ka maan rakhunga aur aapki har khushi ka dhyan rakhunga -Jignes

Screech-a-thon: PAM .. oh for heavens sake.. Sleepy

Precap: Protective McNeeli .. chiding bechara Aman for not supporting Ragini 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaannabilamubeenluvrrVJDIPAChrisinS1mangaloreamazingneirarana54856meera19Amrtinaphotofreak---jais---columbiabpatil3JaymaaSiddhi_poetic-Swetha-Ms.S.K.

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yaar tumhara subject dhamakedar hota hai!!!Big smile
Most annoying episode!

Cant we do without Pam and her shouts in one episode. I am seriously hating the serialAngry

wat a dadi yaar. Nishi is a fool getting married here, where she has no say. Dadi is so stubborn, no sense at all about other people and their conditions. 

She is typical indian Sasural, I hope this changes. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPA-Swetha-

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Today's episode got me worried about Neeshi. What kind of family is she getting married into?
I just hope that Jignesh continues being a proper support to the girl in the coming days. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VJDIPAamazingneiracolumbia-Swetha-

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Today's episode got me worried about Neeshi. What kind of family is she getting married into?
I just hope that Jignesh continues being a proper support to the girl in the coming days. 

That's true. it is for a girl to think about everything. I think Nishi just happy to be with jignesh, the real picture is very different ad she is not aware of it.Shocked

Edited by aati1429 - 25 December 2014 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic-Swetha-

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
As always fab recap Armu 
Cannot just cannot get over the selfishness of ragini's kids - I am a product of a single mom who just like Ragini worked all her life to bring up three kids and frankly the way these kids have been portrayed so off from reality it's amazing and frankly quite disgusting!!!!! Most kids of single moms are very frugal and very possessive about mothers and never ever ever complain about money even if they feel it 

Precap interesting 
Today's epsiode annoying

Hafta ke 4 episodes mei if 2 land up being annoying, yeh serial tho Gaya khane mei, isse bada siyapaa kuch nahi!!!!

Edited by columbia - 25 December 2014 at 11:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira1mangaloreloveanimepoetic-Swetha-

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by poetic

That's true. it is for a girl to think about everything. I think Nishi just happy to be with jignesh, the real picture is very different ad she is not aware of it.Shocked

Nishi better be calling off this marriage pls cvs show some realism!!!! So aargh!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
can we get episode without vampy 'darshan' and loud shouts?

Ekksss..I really hate to see vamp's ugly face every day. She is super dominating female who is controlling Neil n Kids... When Neil is blaming Rags for controlling 'others' life can't he see that his own vampy sis is doing the same? Why can't he hate her then?

Am very sure that Vampy is against Rags just because she must have played very big part in making Neil-Ragini apart... and she is afraid that if Neil_Ragini comes close her evil deeds will be exposed.

Once again... Eeekkks for that ugly face and ear-breaking loud voice of her.

1mangaloreamazingneiracolumbiapoetic

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

As always fab recap Armu 
Cannot just cannot get over the selfishness of ragini's kids - I am a product of a single mom who just like Ragini worked all her life to bring up three kids and frankly the way these kids have been portrayed so off from reality it's amazing and frankly quite disgusting!!!!! Most kids of single moms are very frugal and very possessive about mothers and never ever ever complain about money even if they feel it 

Precap interesting 
Today's epsiode annoying

Hafta ke 4 episodes mei if 2 land up being annoying, yeh serial tho Gaya khane mei, isse bada siyapaa kuch nahi!!!!

I feel like they have chosen a lovely concept, but have not given much thought to the characters or their portrayal of emotions. it is sadly lacking.

mgarg75amazingneirasoapsudspoetic

Go to top