India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Aarav, how can be he so selfish?

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Okay, Aarav is not a kid he is sixteen year old and turning up seventeen soon. He could understand the situtation that it is not right time for any demand where her sister marriage is going to happening and they are not in such condition that they can afford everything even ragini explained it in very good way but he was only thinking about himself, his birthday, his byk and even thinking about his future. He has became so selfish. Maa ko chodo use apni behen ki bhi parwah nahi hai and whereas nishi when she heard her mother is going to sell home, she was ready to cancel her marriage but aarav, he really disappinted me alot.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

feministamazingneirahalifax004exoLarmySiddhi_

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---jais---

Okay, Aarav is not a kid he is sixteen year old and turning up seventeen soon. He could understand the situtation that it is not right time for any demand where her sister marriage is going to happening and they are not in such condition that they can afford everything even ragini explained it in very good way but he was only thinking about himself, his birthday, his byk and even thinking about his future. He has became so selfish. Maa ko chodo use apni behen ki bhi parwah nahi hai and whereas nishi when she heard her mother is going to sell home, she was ready to cancel her marriage but aarav, he really disappinted me alot.

Well I wont be that harsh on him. He is being selfish, but it happens when you go out and meet friends. All think started because Nishi wanted to get wed. Now they are facing consequences.

I think That scene was so well done. It was amazing. The way Aarav realised later that he has hurt but couldnt understand why his demands are not important but Nishi's are?

Its obvious for kids to  question and this rivalry always happens in kids.

THis is life. Very well portrayed scene. loved it. only good think in scene.

Well CVs we can do one episode without Pam please. she has to be there always.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine_anih3serialfan40samaz95meera19---jais---halifax004lovely_ladyexoLarmySiddhi_

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Originally posted by ---jais---

Well I wont be that harsh on him. He is being selfish, but it happens when you go out and meet friends. All think started because Nishi wanted to get wed. Now they are facing consequences.

I think That scene was so well done. It was amazing. The way Aarav realised later that he has hurt but couldnt understand why his demands are not important but Nishi's are?

Its obvious for kids to question and this rivalry always happens in kids.

THis is life. Very well portrayed scene. loved it. only good think in scene.

Well CVs we can do one episode without Pam please. she has to be there always.Angry

As a like i am saying aarav is not a kid. He is at such age that he can understand the situation that it is not a good time for asking anything or for any demand.
And yes i also like that scene it was well shot and well acted by all the actors.
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
If Aarav was making the demands under normal circumstances, I would have understood.
But when your elder sister's marriage is just a few days away, he should have been more sensitive and understanding., 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist---jais---exoLarmy

---jais--- IF-Dazzler
---jais---
---jais---

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

If Aarav was making the demands under normal circumstances, I would have understood.
But when your elder sister's marriage is just a few days away, he should have been more sensitive and understanding.,

That what am saying it was no right time for asking anything. I was really irritated when ragini told him every problem yet he do not want to understand .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

exoLarmy IF-Rockerz
exoLarmy
exoLarmy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Initially, i liked Aarav mainly because he seemed to be craving for his father as he was living with all women all his life. I felt sorry for him and i understood why he wished for such luxuries but today he went overboard. 
It wasn't even his selfishness that pissed me off as much as the fact that he keeps on talking about this shilpa girl. GOD she's not even pretty and to be quite frank she looks much older than him. He always talks about this girl, its like his character is so shallow and it seems he doesn't care about anyone else but what this shilpa thinks of him, it really irritates me! You can clearly tell she's just another gold digger (she only remembered his birthday because he was getting a bike which she wants to ride! hmm.Dead) But i don't blame this girl, look at her mother, she likes big cars and rich people only, remember when she saw Neil for the first time...Dead and now shes always hanging out on the streets trying to impress Neil. I am so glad Neil told her there and then he didn't care if she lived here. LOLLOL Oh and she wants to take revenge on Ragini because she was befriending people like Neil.Sleepy

The only kids i like (in order) are Aagham, Suhani and Nishi. Absolutely hate Ranbir. Now i am disliking Aarav - I really hope the cvs give his character some real depth. Stern Smile otherwise they might aswell just get him killed, He's a waste of screen time if he is only going to run after this shipa chick. Ermm 

AND PLEASE CVs, neither is this rainbow aunty or her daughter shilpa needed in this drama. Unnecessary characters with shitty drama!Dead
AND WHY IS PAM ALWAYS SHOUTING??. IT'S PISSING ME OFF!Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19-sakshi--Cupcake-Siddhi_poetic

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I am seriously getting annoyed of every child being called selfish. They are not selfish! I understand the point you are trying to make that he should have been more considerate and more sensitive but at the end of the day, he is a teenager. He is only sixteen and some kids are more mature and understanding then others. Aarav was never shown to be that kid. He was always shown to be the one that had value for materialistic things and with insecurities. He hid his watch the day he met Aagam because Aagam's looked far more expensive. The child is insecure and materialistic therefore focuses on himself more than others. Also, lets not forget that Nishi to a certain extent was the same in the whole wedding fiasco. So, at the moment he feels insecure that all the attention is being given to his sister and not him...and this happens to all siblings regardless of the age and events. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40meera19amazingneira-sakshi-

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vikruti

I am seriously getting annoyed of every child being called selfish. They are not selfish! I understand the point you are trying to make that he should have been more considerate and more sensitive but at the end of the day, he is a teenager. He is only sixteen and some kids are more mature and understanding then others. Aarav was never shown to be that kid. He was always shown to be the one that had value for materialistic things and with insecurities. He hid his watch the day he met Aagam because Aagam's looked far more expensive. The child is insecure and materialistic therefore focuses on himself more than others. Also, lets not forget that Nishi to a certain extent was the same in the whole wedding fiasco. So, at the moment he feels insecure that all the attention is being given to his sister and not him...and this happens to all siblings regardless of the age and events. 

I know our parents and grandparents were ten ten kids. Every kid has his demand and thus some are prefered some not.

Not every child is understanding. I have seen myself doing such things, when I was teenager. I found that scene very close to reality. the way they shouted and cried and said things. it was real.

Only thing we are more keen on NEil Ragini and all charcters together delay that concept.

May be thats what CVs want. They will show every angle parallel to neil Ragini.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinSmeera19

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top