Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

a small doubt (Page 2)

-Vishakha- Senior Member
-Vishakha-
-Vishakha-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

They all get mentally paralysed when it comes to Adi. Ishita will be given a back seat now that Adi has entered the house.  She is actually tolerating shagun because of toshiji's tears n raman's love for Adi. They don't want him to leave n he won't live without his mom. So what do we do? We tell ishita to take a step back n let shagun take the lead. Woowm kudos to bhallas
she is not tolerating she is doing all this on her own! No one forced her. 
The way she talked with her parents today tat showed  her concern for shagun Dead! That scene was pathetic!Dead Shagun who insulted ishita parents n sister for her she asked her parents to leave..wen they were giving right advice to her.

Edited by vishakha06 - 25 December 2014 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRise

Piyu97 Goldie
Piyu97
Piyu97

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Any practical women would do so. But Ishita, she's jagat Mata! -_- 
I don't know where her JKR mode vanishes when it comes to such a cruel minded lady like Shagun. 

And Bhalla family members, well I don't think that they'll have much lot of problems. 
Shagun has no legal rights on the house and no emotional bond with the family members. She can be kicked out by anyone anytime. 

Unfortunately, the show won't show any such sensible possibilities. They're gonna drag the track like a chewing gum, make it rubbery, bore and frustrate the viewers to the end and then end this crap Angry

Edited by syamantikaray - 25 December 2014 at 12:47pm

-Vishakha-

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Firstly I wud be really happy that Ishita wud put such a condition. ROFL I know this is an impossible scenario. 
But I m not too sure about how others wud react maybe everyone except Toshiji n Raman wud agree with Ishita. 

Toshiji is too blind in love for her grandson m not saying she prefers Adi over Ruhi but she feels for him as he is deprived of family , values etc. So maybe she might agree to Ishita not staying there as long as Ruhi is with Bhallas but if Ishita takes Ruhi with them then, Toshiji might give up on Adi. 

With Raman its far more complex. He wants to give his son a good home n a good childhood in that again he might sacrifice Ishita n choose Adi for his sons future (which is unjust to Ishita - but we have already seen Raman giving up on Ishita for insecurities he had). He loves Ishita for sure but for his son's happiness he "might" again give up on Ishita! 

But not necessary this might happen, maybe Bhallas decide to throw Shagun out while she takes Adi but let Ishita stay. Embarrassed

mayu1982

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Good question- In real life if woman faces such type of problem. Honestly speaking she will be object it very strongly no matter what. Now comes to other part of your question what will be reaction of bhalla family?

Assuming everyone is normal and having normal functioning brain cell, then their reaction- would be any one of the following :
1)bought a new flat for shagun and adi. 
2) Shift shagun to amma's place 
3) No need to change anything - shagun will go back to mihir's place.

Most importantly raman would have taken whole responsibility of adi only means paying his school fees, his valid expenses. Also Raman would have asked shagun to search for job quickly and bear her own expenses.

IN normal life - it is not necessary that step mother always have cordial relationship with husband's kids to have prefect family picture.It is possible only when mother(biological) wants this to happen. So it depends on individuals thinking and fate.

P.S. SOrry in advance if by chance i hurt your feelings. 

Edited by mayu1982 - 25 December 2014 at 10:19pm

--Megha--

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Param incident is more than enough to show how selfish the bhalla's are????
when she cried param molested her...
they didn't believe her...
they asked silly question???
then why did you bring them to home...
how will ishtiha knows about param ...
just she helped like simi's husband...
Am sure if ishitha didn't bring param to house...
sure simi might have done something evil...to her...
even after bringing param to house,,,, this lady
ill-treated ishitha...

same way if shagun is out...
sure she will create more problem...
accident track is more than enough to show case the event...

If ishitha say " i won';t let shagun "
then toshiji will beg her " plz ishitha after a long time i got chance to be with aadhi "
"tum bahoth dil dar ho"...plz help me...
"i will make sure shagun don't hurt you"..

They didn't even bother "where raman and ishitha will sleep"
these people are taking more advantage of goodness of raman and ishtiha...

Go to top