appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
What will happen if ishita like any normal woman say that shagun cannot stay in this house even for adi... if they stay then she will move out
What will bhallas do?
Just my doubt...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshaya8428 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pehli baat k Ishita will not do that bcoz she vl soon get ready to share Raman for this Adi k liye drama.. N rahi baat bhallas ki toh they vl ask Ishita to stay away frm Raman.. They can do tht,. No doubt..

Live life King size
-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok I'm talking abt show first
ishita herself brought her clothes from mihir house! She took first step everywhere. Now bhalla family feeling that she has no problem so they r also going with flow. For Once if ishita would hv said shagun cnt stay here.. Then im not sure abt mrs bhalla but raman simmi n romi mr bhalla would hv supported ishita! 

Now real life! 
No wife will take such step. She won't bring ex wife clothes n won't tell her stay in her bedroom. Next day person in ishita place will book taxi  for shagun to send shagun to mihir house! Mihir house is quite safe for adi also so I don't think anyone will object. 

Edited by vishakha06 - 9 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ghar ka chiraag
Pareshan hai
Kya halaath hui pari hai uski
Adi yahi rahega
Adi dont want to be separate from Shagun
To chal koi baat nahi Dono yahi rahe
Ishita ta ta bye bye
Its what will happen
Bhallas and toshi r first to hate shagun to the core but the love they have for adi is more
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But ishita has thrown that gift herself to bhallas now that they r taking it
Toshi will be blamed
Along with bhallas
Raman will be blamed
JM will go and have few tears and whole word
Bechari ishita, poor ishu, raman is so rude and insensitive, emotionless an whot not
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
GREAT QUESTION
They would not object one bit... they will NOT force Ishita to share Raman's bed with Shagun... they will be happy Ishita is possessive and selfish about Raman and Raman's things.

If they wanted Raman to stay married to Shagun they wouldnt have agreed for the divorce...
I DONT think Bhallas believe in polygamy... Ishita does I suspect😃

This move by ishita CLEARLY shows she does not love Raman, its about satisfying and inflating her OWN sense of nobility and honor... it has NOTHING to do with LOVE for Raman

P.S. I do realize she beat him to a pulp and dragged him home like a rag doll.. She screamed AAPKO MERE HISAAB SE REHNA HOGA, MERE HISAAB SE. NOT sure if THATS love

Thanks for asking😃
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nw ishu strtd adi jaap...
dnt knw wen this crap ends...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They all get mentally paralysed when it comes to Adi. Ishita will be given a back seat now that Adi has entered the house.  She is actually tolerating shagun because of toshiji's tears n raman's love for Adi. They don't want him to leave n he won't live without his mom. So what do we do? We tell ishita to take a step back n let shagun take the lead. Woowm kudos to bhallas
-Vishakha- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

They all get mentally paralysed when it comes to Adi. Ishita will be given a back seat now that Adi has entered the house.  She is actually tolerating shagun because of toshiji's tears n raman's love for Adi. They don't want him to leave n he won't live without his mom. So what do we do? We tell ishita to take a step back n let shagun take the lead. Woowm kudos to bhallas

she is not tolerating she is doing all this on her own! No one forced her. 
The way she talked with her parents today tat showed  her concern for shagun 🤢! That scene was pathetic!🤢 Shagun who insulted ishita parents n sister for her she asked her parents to leave..wen they were giving right advice to her.

Edited by vishakha06 - 9 years ago
Piyu97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Any practical women would do so. But Ishita, she's jagat Mata! -_- 
I don't know where her JKR mode vanishes when it comes to such a cruel minded lady like Shagun. 

And Bhalla family members, well I don't think that they'll have much lot of problems. 
Shagun has no legal rights on the house and no emotional bond with the family members. She can be kicked out by anyone anytime. 

Unfortunately, the show won't show any such sensible possibilities. They're gonna drag the track like a chewing gum, make it rubbery, bore and frustrate the viewers to the end and then end this crap ðŸ˜¡
Edited by syamantikaray - 9 years ago