Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

he is just hers nandu's manik :P (Page 2)

kandykandy Goldie
kandykandy
kandykandy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
 Lovely post dear. You have said it so beatifully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasnaa678

i guess gusse mein cabir bol hi dalega ke manik sacrificed nandu for him(just a random thought)
hehe manik wont allow him SmileSmilewhat is the point in he getting to know like that so easily, and what is the point of so much sacrifice of manik, of letting nandu Ouch
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

hey beautiful post sue...

but when was CAbir going to tell everyone abt Manik's sacrifice?

hey i watched the end scene again I couldn't find CAbir telling everyone abt manik's sacrifice??? what and where am i missing
when he was shouting about what happened to him because of harshad lost his mom and love and how come dhruv forget this and manik was trying to stop it and cabir was going to say what happened to you, and manik rushed and stopped him, so hand everyone knows, so the rush was what if he said about nandu love sacrifice,  we could take this both because of harshad or dhruv, or could be i am trying to think too much Tongue hope i explained a bit yaar 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturainsonia_1

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Very well said sue ... The best part of the epi...i so loved manik for this muaaahhh

Sue101

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
to the point Sue

Sue101

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Seriously guys..I loved today's episode mainly due to those cute manan scenes..I really want to thank cvs for that..atleast they gave such some reasons to be happy..but actually..the main reason due to which we are able to see those cute scenes is that new girl only..coz I wonder..jabse uski entry hui hai..tabse hi we r able to see a jealous nandu,caring nandu,sweet and laughing manik..and also he is not ignoring nandu from now onwards..so we should not hate soha naa rather we should thank her coz woh jitnaa manik ke close aaiyegii utna hi manan lose aayenge..indirectly..and as we all know woh manik se jitna bhi chipke..he don't give a damn..he only love nandu..!! So chill guys..uske manik se chipakne se bhi manan ko hi faidaa hai ..so I don't blame her..she just being a medium to make manan together..!!
and I m sure..as soha said she want to spend some quality time with manik alone in the party..I m sure nandu will only end up spending time with manik and not soha..I m just eagerly awaiting for the party..I think very soon we r going to get another sweet and cute manan scene..!!

Sue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
oh noo...irresistible Manan...irresistible scene..and now irresistible poetry by you girl.  Just no escape from Manan. .you know all these poetries..these posts should be just filed..bound into a book..preserved for posterity.
Absolutely right..watched it a couple of times..but how many times did i wanna watch it again. How his expressions change at her touch..anytime she touches him..he just responds...has so from the beginning..from the cafe to the store room..to the jungle...to everywhere..that was one affectionate exchange of glances..you can feel the affection she touches him, when he looks at her, how his voice softened..kuch laga hai? 
Parth and Niti...hats off.Clap Clap Clap Bless them.
Thank you for the beautiful poetry..you just made us live the moments again.  thank you..Hug

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 4:14pm

Sue101

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear

Sue101

Go to top