Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Today's episode was such a comfort (Page 3)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Brilliant post Elvish!!
I do agree with you. 
Ranveer had always loved Ishaani but there is the fact that he had always kept his friendship above his love. His true friendship had resulted in a huge trust and believe on her.
Those photos and the marks had torn all his dreams and hopes of her ever loving him to shatters.
Also his trust, his believe, his friendship had been ruthlessly killed.
He had always lived with his one-sided love. Never wanted her love. But that incident has for the first attacked the fortress of his aashiqui that to successfully and left him shaken. 
There have been many views about his dialogue in the water. 
For me they held a different interpretation. I felt as though he had finally come to terms with the fact that Ishaani will never love him. 
Him feeling betrayed is not a surprise. But the dialogue I felt was dipped in the tone of resignation. Finally he had given up.
Despite the odds he had always tried to fight for his love but now no more. There is one thing clear that he cannot not love her. She lives in his every breath, in his every heart beat. But that doesn't mean that he cannot give up. He will love her always and forever
but never try to earn her affections. 
It is now upto Ishaani to make him believe again.

PS- All these are just assumptions. If my gut feeling is correct, EK is definitely gonna spoil it.

mistofshadows... thankyou for such a brilliant insight...you know since yesterday i was wondering what Ranveer's dialogue in water actually meant especially the last sentence...and now after reading your post i get the idea that this may just be it !!...there was indeed a tone of resignaton in what he said...and this combined with the first part of his dialogues that:
Kabhi kabhi zindagi aisay mor le leti hai..jab woh agay nikal jati hai..aur aap peechay reh jaate hain...
pata nahi shayed ye isliye hota hai k aap...aap kuch seekh pao...ya isliye k sab bhul jao...

makes me think that post recovery Ranveer will have a different perspective...not in the sense that he will not love Ishaani...he has/will and can only love her...but there wil be something different about him...

And yes i too hope that your gut feeling is incorrect in this caseLOL...there is so much potential going forward...just hope the storyline continues to be good and is not spoiled by some weak and cheap twists...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistofshadows

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Wow I'm loving all these interpretations! 
You guys are good Thumbs Up
I do feel that it was a in the moment thing to some extent. 

As they say 'your life flashes before your eyes before you die' and I feel that Ranveers trust has totally been shattered after seeing those pictures.
It's like the last straw had been drawn and he felt that no matter what he'd do Ishaani would never love him the same. 
So therefore he wanted to be freed from those memories because he thought this was it, there's nothing else left and he thought/wanted it to be the end. (Which btw I still can't get over those lines they were really good ClapClap

I also agree in that Ranveer will have a new perspective regarding Ishaani.

''aaj mere dil se aur dimaag se Ishaani ki sari yaadein azad ho gayi"

This lines seem to have too much significance to not completely interpret and analyze! 
I really hope he doesn't lose his memory Stern Smile 
But in my perspective I think it means that he's given up. 
This would give Ishaani a chance to prove herself and her love. 

I don't know, I just don't think him loosing his memory is a good idea. 
The whole motif of the show is his undying love since he first saw her. 
Even if he were to remember everything after, it's just a bit tedious. 
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
For the 1st time rv seemed realistic to me..
He ws a better than real life character before..
Who trusts nd loves sm1 tat unconditionally nd blindly?who bears tat much pain in real?
Nw aftr watchng the pics he started to doubt her made me feel he z real..

Edited by tinatartari - 26 December 2014 at 4:27am

Go to top