Today's episode was such a comfort - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Marigold_09

No you have explained brilliantly..πŸ‘...
I think that the writers know that it is Ranveer's undying love for Ishaani that charms so many viewers...so you are right...maybe we will see Ranveer trying to distance himself from her but he will still be loving her...
there was an interesting theory about the upcoming track in other post to which i too responded...i don't know if you read that but here is the link to that post...

The idea presented by somone was the 2nd comment and my comment on that was the 5th one in the post...would love to know ur views...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4263722
I saw the thread and there was a member saying Ranveer will pretend to have lost his memories. I don't think he's courageous enough to tell her the lies. Also it seems quite childish to me since he has always been a straightforward kind of man and if they show him doing something of this kind it'll seem very much feeble and weak. No offence to you or the other member, I hope you understand that, but I don't really think that was a good idea. :)
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

agree wholeheartedly.. this whole week has been such a comfort to us.. everything we wanted happening which we discussed about through PMs happened this week... First Chirag accepted the fact that the only reason she fell for him was coz he copied everything Ranveer told him to do, then she realized her mistake and regretted treating him badly, and now finally, she also realized that she loved Ranveer all along.. This entire week has been great, especially Tuesday onwards.. hope it keeps going like this only..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
PS: I'll be a little late in replying to the PM.. going on holiday. will reply once i get back😊
Hi! No problem. You can reply when you come back. Enjoy your holidays. :) Yes, Chirag telling Ishaani of the truth was brilliant. I loved her face when she heard that. Better she had killed Chirag that night. Sari problem hi khatm ho jati. XD
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I don't want Ranveer to keep on loving her after this. He should lock away the love for sometime and unleash his hatred. He should make Ishani crave him, shed tears of blood for him. Unless he does so, his "love" will be reduced to servility.
He certainly isn't going to shower his affection on her anymore. Hating someone is not in his nature forget Ishaani. It's true that he loves Ishaani but he can hate her to that extent too. However, I don't feel we're going witness his love being locked away but we'll definitely see him ignoring Ishaani from now on. Or atleast this is what I want to see. You're right Ishaani should become a vampire and shed countless tears of blood for her one and only love. :D
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Brilliant post Elvish!!
I do agree with you.
Ranveer had always loved Ishaani but there is the fact that he had always kept his friendship above his love. His true friendship had resulted in a huge trust and believe on her.
Those photos and the marks had torn all his dreams and hopes of her ever loving him to shatters.
Also his trust, his believe, his friendship had been ruthlessly killed.
He had always lived with his one-sided love. Never wanted her love. But that incident has for the first attacked the fortress of his aashiqui that to successfully and left him shaken.
There have been many views about his dialogue in the water.
For me they held a different interpretation. I felt as though he had finally come to terms with the fact that Ishaani will never love him.
Him feeling betrayed is not a surprise. But the dialogue I felt was dipped in the tone of resignation. Finally he had given up.
Despite the odds he had always tried to fight for his love but now no more. There is one thing clear that he cannot not love her. She lives in his every breath, in his every heart beat. But that doesn't mean that he cannot give up. He will love her always and forever
but never try to earn her affections.
It is now upto Ishaani to make him believe again.

PS- All these are just assumptions. If my gut feeling is correct, EK is definitely gonna spoil it.
Please, kill this gut feeling of yours. I agree with all the points you made. And your interpretation of the dialogue is awesome and true too. Yes, the dialogue showed much of his resignation and giving up on the love he somewhere had the hopes for him getting back. It's obviously upto Ishaani now how she makes him realize that she too always loved him and will be as shattered as he without him. Whenever there's something we happen to expect from the makers, they spoil it. I just hope it doesn't happen here. MATH makers should read your posts, Niki. ;)
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I saw the thread and there was a member saying Ranveer will pretend to have lost his memories. I don't think he's courageous enough to tell her the lies. Also it seems quite childish to me since he has always been a straightforward kind of man and if they show him doing something of this kind it'll seem very much feeble and weak. No offence to you or the other member, I hope you understand that, but I don't really think that was a good idea. :)

Thanks Elvish for your view on that...i sort of felt it wasn't a good theoryπŸ˜†...but  bcz there is a fear that the CVs may come up with some crap twist made me think that if there was such a possibility ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
but yeah it would be better showing Ranveer outright ignoring Ishaani rather than any other way around...and i too want him to show Ishaani that he is hurt rather than finding any other way to not confront the issue that he is heartbroken and deeply hurt by what transpired...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
Trying my best to murder this gut feeling of mine Elvish, but this thing simply doesn't die. Ufff!!!
But don't worry. In cases like this I am as determined and chipku as Chirag is to RanveerπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Brilliant post Elvish!!
I do agree with you. 
Ranveer had always loved Ishaani but there is the fact that he had always kept his friendship above his love. His true friendship had resulted in a huge trust and believe on her.
Those photos and the marks had torn all his dreams and hopes of her ever loving him to shatters.
Also his trust, his believe, his friendship had been ruthlessly killed.
He had always lived with his one-sided love. Never wanted her love. But that incident has for the first attacked the fortress of his aashiqui that to successfully and left him shaken. 
There have been many views about his dialogue in the water. 
For me they held a different interpretation. I felt as though he had finally come to terms with the fact that Ishaani will never love him. 
Him feeling betrayed is not a surprise. But the dialogue I felt was dipped in the tone of resignation. Finally he had given up.
Despite the odds he had always tried to fight for his love but now no more. There is one thing clear that he cannot not love her. She lives in his every breath, in his every heart beat. But that doesn't mean that he cannot give up. He will love her always and forever
but never try to earn her affections. 
It is now upto Ishaani to make him believe again.

PS- All these are just assumptions. If my gut feeling is correct, EK is definitely gonna spoil it.

mistofshadows... thankyou for such a brilliant insight...you know since yesterday i was wondering what Ranveer's dialogue in water actually meant especially the last sentence...and now after reading your post i get the idea that this may just be it !!...there was indeed a tone of resignaton in what he said...and this combined with the first part of his dialogues that:
Kabhi kabhi zindagi aisay mor le leti hai..jab woh agay nikal jati hai..aur aap peechay reh jaate hain...
pata nahi shayed ye isliye hota hai k aap...aap kuch seekh pao...ya isliye k sab bhul jao...

makes me think that post recovery Ranveer will have a different perspective...not in the sense that he will not love Ishaani...he has/will and can only love her...but there wil be something different about him...

And yes i too hope that your gut feeling is incorrect in this caseπŸ˜†...there is so much potential going forward...just hope the storyline continues to be good and is not spoiled by some weak and cheap twists...
Wow I'm loving all these interpretations! 
You guys are good πŸ‘πŸΌ
I do feel that it was a in the moment thing to some extent. 

As they say 'your life flashes before your eyes before you die' and I feel that Ranveers trust has totally been shattered after seeing those pictures.
It's like the last straw had been drawn and he felt that no matter what he'd do Ishaani would never love him the same. 
So therefore he wanted to be freed from those memories because he thought this was it, there's nothing else left and he thought/wanted it to be the end. (Which btw I still can't get over those lines they were really good πŸ‘πŸ‘) 

I also agree in that Ranveer will have a new perspective regarding Ishaani.

''aaj mere dil se aur dimaag se Ishaani ki sari yaadein azad ho gayi"

This lines seem to have too much significance to not completely interpret and analyze! 
I really hope he doesn't lose his memory πŸ˜³ 
But in my perspective I think it means that he's given up. 
This would give Ishaani a chance to prove herself and her love. 

I don't know, I just don't think him loosing his memory is a good idea. 
The whole motif of the show is his undying love since he first saw her. 
Even if he were to remember everything after, it's just a bit tedious. 
For the 1st time rv seemed realistic to me..
He ws a better than real life character before..
Who trusts nd loves sm1 tat unconditionally nd blindly?who bears tat much pain in real?
Nw aftr watchng the pics he started to doubt her made me feel he z real..Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago