Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Today's episode was such a comfort

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
FINALLY! Mrs Ishaani realized she had been in love with Ranveer ever since she came to know that Chirkut. Her regret was the best part of the episode and hers and Nitin's conversation really was the highlight of the show. Ranveer himself is definitely going to survive but he's going to kill me: weren't his lines in the beginning truly heartbreaking? How sad it is that he's fighting with death with no desire to live at all!
Another thing I wish they had given us was a flashback  of Ishaani's of the episode when Chirag is exposed and she cries in Ranveer's arms and he says there will be someone who'd love her exactly the way she wants him to. Ishaani *must* remember that one too.😛
One more thing I need to mention is Amba's pain so beautifully portrayed by our very own Utkarsha ji. I have always loved Amba's reaction whenever she found her son in trouble and tonight again it was done amazingly.
All in all it was a good episode and Ishani deserves three cheers and also our sympathy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree Elvish...a great post..😊

However do you think that the dialogues at beginning by Ranveer indicated something more than just his heartbreak and desire to live no more...i mean look at the WU of what he said especially the bold part(will probably have to watch and hear it again to confirm this)...

"Ranveer thinks, as he swims in water, he recalls when he first saw Ishaani but today he has seen something that his heart has stopped beating. His life had begun when he first saw Ishaani, she was his life. He knew the day she will go away from her, his life will end. Today, he is watching them both go. Today, from his life, his heart Ishaani's memories have been freed"

Was this just a dialogue or does it suggests something for upcoming storyline...?
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree with u...Ranveer's lines in the starting of the episodes were really heart breaking...& as u said  How sad it is that he's fighting with death with no desire to live at all!      it's really very difficult..Because our desire to live gives us the strength to fight with death..& here Ranveer does not want to llive...& when he said "aaj mere dil se aur dimaag se Ishaani ki sari yaadein azad ho gayi" It pierced directly into my heart..I felt really very very bad..😭😭

& yes Utkarsha auty was brilliant in that scene...Her acting was so natural that even i felt her pain...& Radhika was also soo good...loved today's episode..👏👏
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Marigold, I was thinking the same. Whatever happens I don't want him to get rid of Ishaani's love and memories. They just are the things which I watch this show for. If this is "freed" I'll not be able to watch MATH with the same interest. His love leaves a mark on us, and that's what viewers really like to watch, & without his love and memories it's all worthless. Ranveer, as you said, is badly broken and it'll take time to mend his broken heart. Probably it'll be Ishaani bringing him back to life and making him live again?? This way it'll be better because Ishaani's worth as Ranveer's wife and love of his life will be proved. Probably he had just given up on the moment at everything including his life and love? His life and love are connected to each other. No love no life. He felt himself die and that's why he just thought he'd be able to give up on his love because when alive it wasn't possible. If he survives, he'd see Ishaani again, the love and life and also pain will return- Ranveer's love has never been without pain- and this is how their journey will start? Ranveer will love Ishaani but distance himself living in a little, sad world of his own thinking Ishaani doesn't care about him at all. There're so many possibilities and hopefully we're given something good. I hope I haven't confused you.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Hey Marigold, I was thinking the same. Whatever happens I don't want him to get rid of Ishaani's love and memories. They just are the things which I watch this show for. If this is "freed" I'll not be able to watch MATH with the same interest. His love leaves a mark on us, and that's what viewers really like to watch, & without his love and memories it's all worthless. Ranveer, as you said, is badly broken and it'll take time to mend his broken heart. Probably it'll be Ishaani bringing him back to life and making him live again?? This way it'll be better because Ishaani's worth as Ranveer's wife and love of his life will be proved. Probably he had just given up on the moment at everything including his life and love? His life and love are connected to each other. No love no life. He felt himself die and that's why he just thought he'd be able to give up on his love because when alive it wasn't possible. If he survives, he'd see Ishaani again, the love and life and also pain will return- Ranveer's love has never been without pain- and this is how their journey will start? Ranveer will love Ishaani but distance himself living in a little, sad world of his own thinking Ishaani doesn't care about him at all. There're so many possibilities and hopefully we're given something good. I hope I haven't confused you.

No you have explained brilliantly..👏...
I think that the writers know that it is Ranveer's undying love for Ishaani that charms so many viewers...so you are right...maybe we will see Ranveer trying to distance himself from her but he will still be loving her...
there was an interesting theory about the upcoming track in other post to which i too responded...i don't know if you read that but here is the link to that post...

The idea presented by somone was the 2nd comment and my comment on that was the 5th one in the post...would love to know ur views...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4263722
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
exactly and i think they should show more flashbacks..
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally she realized her love for ranveerr I just hope nothing happens to him ... Ishani should have tell him before but oo well kio bad nahi ... I just hope she punishes chiragh for his evil plans ...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
agree wholeheartedly.. this whole week has been such a comfort to us.. everything we wanted happening which we discussed about through PMs happened this week... First Chirag accepted the fact that the only reason she fell for him was coz he copied everything Ranveer told him to do, then she realized her mistake and regretted treating him badly, and now finally, she also realized that she loved Ranveer all along.. This entire week has been great, especially Tuesday onwards.. hope it keeps going like this only..😃😃
PS: I'll be a little late in replying to the PM.. going on holiday. will reply once i get back😊
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
I don't want Ranveer to keep on loving her after this. He should lock away the love for sometime and unleash his hatred. He should make Ishani crave him, shed tears of blood for him. Unless he does so, his "love" will be reduced to servility.
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post Elvish!!
I do agree with you. 
Ranveer had always loved Ishaani but there is the fact that he had always kept his friendship above his love. His true friendship had resulted in a huge trust and believe on her.
Those photos and the marks had torn all his dreams and hopes of her ever loving him to shatters.
Also his trust, his believe, his friendship had been ruthlessly killed.
He had always lived with his one-sided love. Never wanted her love. But that incident has for the first attacked the fortress of his aashiqui that to successfully and left him shaken. 
There have been many views about his dialogue in the water. 
For me they held a different interpretation. I felt as though he had finally come to terms with the fact that Ishaani will never love him. 
Him feeling betrayed is not a surprise. But the dialogue I felt was dipped in the tone of resignation. Finally he had given up.
Despite the odds he had always tried to fight for his love but now no more. There is one thing clear that he cannot not love her. She lives in his every breath, in his every heart beat. But that doesn't mean that he cannot give up. He will love her always and forever
but never try to earn her affections. 
It is now upto Ishaani to make him believe again.

PS- All these are just assumptions. If my gut feeling is correct, EK is definitely gonna spoil it.