India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

I think

Rebecka Senior Member
Rebecka
Rebecka

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
strongly that Aliay will somehow use the love triangle between BB, Purab and Suresh to stop the wedding. May be blackmail Suresh by about Rachna, her child or something. But what will happen in the end even cvs don't know yet because they will write the end in the very end depending on TRP and things.

I also think that KKB is the show where we have seen record number of slaping, everyone have now been  slapped or slapped someone. We should collect all the slapscenes and make a VM of that, I would if I know how to. So my request is to my forum friends is make one of the first slaping VM on KKB and share it with us pleaseLOL

Edited by Rebecka - 25 December 2014 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lkb79Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
there is no point of aaliya to make use of suresh becos purab knows suresh is in love with BB...BB has explain to him that its only him...she loves...not suresh...

aaliya doesn't know the fact that purab knows abt suresh-BB one-sided love affair...if she going to open her mouth regarding BB-suresh one sided affair...its going to backfire her big time as purab knows the truth

lets see how she plays her game...and how tannu-mitali supports her...

being a die-hard Rabul fan...myself...keeping no hopes and expectations on Rabul's wedding...even though I strongly feel its high time Rabul gets married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rebecka

Rebecka Senior Member
Rebecka
Rebecka

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

there is no point of aaliya to make use of suresh becos purab knows suresh is in love with BB...BB has explain to him that its only him...she loves...not suresh...

aaliya doesn't know the fact that purab knows abt suresh-BB one-sided love affair...if she going to open her mouth regarding BB-suresh one sided affair...its going to backfire her big time as purab knows the truth

being a die-hard Rabul fan...myself...keeping no hopes and expectations on Rabul's wedding...even though I strongly feel its high time Rabul gets married
Agree. I've lost all my hopes on KKB wether it is aboit Rabul, Abhigaya or others.  I understand your logic but at the same time we all know that KKB's storyline doesn't have any logic in it. So you never know.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rebecka

Agree. I've lost all my hopes on KKB wether it is aboit Rabul, Abhigaya or others.  I understand your logic but at the same time we all know that KKB's storyline doesn't have any logic in it. So you never know.

i completely agree...there is no threat for Abhigya at the moment...they will be in danger when the show is going to go for a leap...and we all know ekta is famous for leap tracks...which she enjoys and the show prolongs...but for us...its a big torture...when there is hint of leap in the show...just be mentally prepared what is going to be shown b/w Abhigya than it leads to leap...its doing to be bad news only

but when it comes to Rabul...i have no hopes nor expectations...

i completely agree with you...KKB is illogical...anything can happen...but then deep down i want Rabul to get married...they are deeply in love with each other...

Rebecka

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
cvs please dont sep Rabul. you will lost your loyal viewers.

Rebecka

Rebecka Senior Member
Rebecka
Rebecka

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rebecka

i completely agree...there is no threat for Abhigya at the moment...they will be in danger when the show is going to go for a leap...and we all know ekta is famous for leap tracks...which she enjoys and the show prolongs...but for us...its a big torture...when there is hint of leap in the show...just be mentally prepared what is going to be shown b/w Abhigya than it leads to leap...its doing to be bad news only

but when it comes to Rabul...i have no hopes nor expectations...

i completely agree with you...KKB is illogical...anything can happen...but then deep down i want Rabul to get married...they are deeply in love with each other...

Very well said. I couldn't agree more.

Me too yaar really want to see Rabul together, unlike Abhigaya Rabul's love is mutual.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top