Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Pratap lead's the Most Powerful Sena in the World & saves Hakhim K (Page 4)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

Did tu see the latest offscreen vid? In it Ajab scolds pratap thinking that it's her imagination but he's actually there LOL So that means it might not be DB's dream but I hope her plan doesn't work

ohh really?????ok i will just wait to see it otherwise saari mazaa chali jayegi!LOL
 last line of sbs reporters,aage aage dekhiye wo aapko daat ke sath sath mehal ka kaam bhi karvayegiROFL

yes i saw it!! i was like this is hilarious!LOL
funny thing happened today- my uncle who doesnt like to do any house work was sitting there and my aunt looks at her son-in-law and says oh you are so good, you help out with house work etc, you should come teach your sasurji how to do all that! My cousin sister said no waysss, my husband will not teach anything, he will learn from my father how not to do any work!!! LOLLOLLOL She said, bigad jayega!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123aditi37

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

last line of sbs reporters,aage aage dekhiye wo aapko daat ke sath sath mehal ka kaam bhi karvayegiROFL

funny thing happened today- my uncle who doesnt like to do any house work was sitting there and my aunt looks at her son-in-law and says oh you are so good, you help out with house work etc, you should come teach your sasurji how to do all that! My cousin sister said no waysss, my husband will not teach anything, he will learn from my father how not to do any work!!! LOLLOLLOL She said, bigad jayega!LOL
ROFLyour sister is very intelligentLOL
kahani har ghar ki,kahani ghar ghar kiLOL

aditi37Intrepida

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Sorry 2 intrudeLOLbut luved all ur convo guyzROFLROFLsuper hilariousROFL

dsm123Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Sorry 2 intrudeLOLbut luved all ur convo guyzROFLROFLsuper hilariousROFL

no worries, its a discussion so you can join in lol! yea we were laughing for a few minutes!!LOL

dsm123aditi37

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
i really like this episode they way pratap created his army and best part was he used his old design bow and arrow  weapon for fire arrows (remember same kind he created to kill tiger when he was small). HK is very good even PM part was good too. completely political. What DB is going to do who cares. now maan knows everything thats what it looks like so its going to be all good. now giving poison to ajab in food LOL now welcome to saas bahu drama. nothing is going to work in this area Clap
loved all videos are out during this weekend. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

i really like this episode they way pratap created his army and best part was he used his old design bow and arrow  weapon for fire arrows (remember same kind he created to kill tiger when he was small). HK is very good even PM part was good too. completely political. What DB is going to do who cares. now maan knows everything thats what it looks like so its going to be all good. now giving poison to ajab in food LOL now welcome to saas bahu drama. nothing is going to work in this area Clap
loved all videos are out during this weekend. 

that scene was very nice! yes he used that sort of contraption to kill the tiger
you are correct, it will be saas bahu drama for sure
yup im quite excited for this week!

Go to top