Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Pratap lead's the Most Powerful Sena in the World & saves Hakhim K (Page 3)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

Originally posted by dsm123

agree with ur each n every word Smilecvs r pathetic Sleepyconfusing us all with his boring precapSleepybut rati thankz a lot ur update made me energeticTongue n just like u dhanashree with ur one linersLOLotherwise 4 me episode was over draggy n stretched inshort pathetically a filler episodeSleepy but 4 u  bothHugi got my energy
otherwise my Christmas was awesome so howz urzWink

CVs are pathetic! Angry
you're welcome dear! Dhanashree is hilarious! LOLLOLClap I love her responses!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123aditi37

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Originally posted by aditi37

[QUOTE=dsm123]

[/QUOTE]thanks dearHug to u too
I too agree Rati's post are always one step ahead than epi,if epi is bad her post saves us and if epi is good her post makes us more happySmile
chill and forget this epi.next week will be mission bring back ajab.though we will have tolerate some more drama but we can't help those pathetic cv'sAngry(yeh bhi Rati ne hi bola tha that this is serial so there will be drama for sure) but this time DB's plan gonna fail
my christmas was great tooSmile

thanks dear!
im sure if we skip all the episodes till new years eve and new years we will still get Ajabdeh's return only then on new years lol!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123aditi37

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

amazing post rati jaanHug... after so many i love one episodeWink...ouff i was get bored by kitchen politics and allErmm...and ofcrse in btwn all dream seq it was sensed like we were in dream land of CV's where anyone can dream about anything lolDead..as it's all about CV's dreamy dreamy touch upSleepy..they are in love with dream yrrAngryAngry...now a days i don't used to say people sweet dreams as dreams remind me the grate CV's of MP gosh kiya dream seq add kaarti hainLOL...pehle MP-MeeraMa phir US-JB then AP-MP then DB-AP then VB-DB then it's again comes to AP-MP i hope CV's should end endless dreamy trackOuch...as on reel they need to move on in real Approve...

well lets not talk about dream and allOuch...well as you said Jalal's new love interest HK lol... i agree...LOLLOLNM is here for JalKim rishta...NM is happy that HK refused MP's hand for him...he said Jallu will get happy cause of HK's decision lol...ohh he tryt to bring GOBBERgadha hgere but HK he is too ngood yrr he said BADKhan deserve that just..i was like ohh man you are churayofying my heart too with this kind of nature...he is too good...i like HK...
Embarrassed

NM shocked JalKim Vs PraKim sautan hii sautan charo taraf jallu ka yrr
ROFL... and here NM killed HK's solider he give HK threat about child and womenAngryAngry sala iss NooriMand ka chehre se Noor na nikala MP/HK  toh i will kill both i was reacted like that only...LOL

Ohho MP here,aab ayega majaWink it was so good to watch out MP yesterday...i really like his attitude towards NooriMand god he asked what is the problem with you mughal? why shows your power always infront of women and child...aww i liked MP's style yesterday...he was too good from expression to action...Embarrassed ohh then tricks of lightCool i was like you are giving mughal's same treat back like they give you in the day of your wedding...they surrounded whole BIjo with light's
Wacko...and arrow trick was so so good... NM dar gaya paar baas nehi ayaAngry...he told something to HK grr...again poisoned HK's heart...kaminaCensored..why HK MP left him aliveAngryAngry

ohh here MP jumped and come to HK in style...like paas ayoo naLOL HK is all ready to udayofying him...but MP interrupt and wanna shows his sena to him...ohh so cool all the ordinary people still the most powerful..i love MP's sena...i love your titleHeart

HK pleased but asked about arrow thing MP clears that too...patta come with multiple arrow machine..wah wah..ClapClap then it's comes to HaaNaa tamasha...well i love this tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed even i was loved that too how HK refused MP's hand...now it's MP's turn...roothi huyii mehbooba he isLOLLOL well in btrwn all of this bechara Patta is all confused he is just not getting what is going onConfused... i wanna make a wish please CV's give some brain to patta  too...Embarrassed

i liked yesterdays episode KabhiHaaKabhiNaa... kabhi HK ki Naa Kabhi MP ki Haa.. kabhi MP ki Nas HK ki Has.. wha bhai wah...Embarrassed

and about precap:: it's seems  Maan goes to MP and told about DB but again Momma's Boy MP ignoring her...he is in love with his ChudailMommaAngryAngryAngry... well it can be Maan's dream too as CV's are in love with dreamSleepy...OHH chudail DB is here with poison+laddo drama..[here we get one dream seq of DB that MP khilayofying poisioned laddo AP and she is dead and allSleepy]...grr give me a break from chudail...Censored

Thanks Moumi jaan! Hug arre yaar where have you been?LOLConfused
yes i was bored of the kitchen politics! they should show scene in the jungles only lol
i hate dream seq period!

HK is awesome, full of tevar, just the kind of guy for Pratap LOL!

Pratap was great with the whole dialogue baazi!
roothi hui mehbooba hahahha- thats a nice way to phrase it! hehe!
precap- i wont believe it till i see it! i really think most of it is mayajaal! lol! lets just wait to see if its dream or not!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshardivfan

amazing post

thanks dear!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

After so many days we got Drama and DS less episode LOL That idiot Peer Mohammad is really annoying.He doesn't speak, he shouts Angry faltu chamcha Angry But love HK's attitude. Kya jawaab diya Cool Especially the hand twisting Clap Mughals as usual using their cheap tricks of threatening the innocents Dead But no fear MP is here LOL though it was action replay of an old trick but still loved it. MP's attitude was superb too Cool But the Afghan Mehmud Shah (I think) had just surrounded Bijo with torches here MP used common folk. Nice! After that HK totally fida on MP ROFL PraKim going strong LOL But then Yes-No drama shuru. After all HK was ready to blast him off toh Pratap ka thoda Bhao khana banta hain  LOL the episode was a nice break from DB's cheap tricks and Ajab's dreams LOL
Precap: dunno what's dream and what's reality. But one thing is for sure next week is going to be full of Drama and kitchen politics.
Anyway Have a great weekend Rati and everyone! enjoy the festive season! Smile

he is a faltu chamcha lol
episode was better than the chittod stuff!
PraKim should be interesting!! hehe! 
precap- i think most of it is DB's dream, i dont believe it till i see it lol

thanks dear! you too enjoy!
Crazypheonix008 Senior Member
Crazypheonix008
Crazypheonix008

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Intrepida

After so many days we got Drama and DS less episode LOL That idiot Peer Mohammad is really annoying.He doesn't speak, he shouts Angry faltu chamcha Angry But love HK's attitude. Kya jawaab diya Cool Especially the hand twisting Clap Mughals as usual using their cheap tricks of threatening the innocents Dead But no fear MP is here LOL though it was action replay of an old trick but still loved it. MP's attitude was superb too Cool But the Afghan Mehmud Shah (I think) had just surrounded Bijo with torches here MP used common folk. Nice! After that HK totally fida on MP ROFL PraKim going strong LOL But then Yes-No drama shuru. After all HK was ready to blast him off toh Pratap ka thoda Bhao khana banta hain  LOL the episode was a nice break from DB's cheap tricks and Ajab's dreams LOL
Precap: dunno what's dream and what's reality. But one thing is for sure next week is going to be full of Drama and kitchen politics.
Anyway Have a great weekend Rati and everyone! enjoy the festive season! Smile

Did tu see the latest offscreen vid? In it Ajab scolds pratap thinking that it's her imagination but he's actually there LOL So that means it might not be DB's dream but I hope her plan doesn't work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Did tu see the latest offscreen vid? In it Ajab scolds pratap thinking that it's her imagination but he's actually there LOL So that means it might not be DB's dream but I hope her plan doesn't work

ohh really?????ok i will just wait to see it otherwise saari mazaa chali jayegi!LOL
dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

ohh really?????ok i will just wait to see it otherwise saari mazaa chali jayegi!LOL
 last line of sbs reporters,aage aage dekhiye wo aapko daat ke sath sath mehal ka kaam bhi karvayegiROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Go to top