India-Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Pratap lead's the Most Powerful Sena in the World & saves Hakhim K

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas, Im sure you all are having a blast because the forum population is sooo low lol!!!

but anyways, Im sure your families will be happy that for once you all are not typing away on your phone/laptop etc and are spending time with them! hehe!

title: Pratap lead's the Most Powerful Sena in the World & saves Hakhim Khan

mughal chamcha (peer muhamad) is there at HK's camp and HK tells him Pratap had come with a proposal too but he said no to pratap and mughal are pleased and start bad mouthing rajputs but HK says that just like rajputs we also consider this land our Madre watan! And HK calls him an outsider!

ok so Akbar is in love with HK- cuz the mughal said akbar tume pasand karte hai hahahha! 

the mughal touches HK lol, and HK is pissed and twists his hand to the back!! and tells the mughals to leave! but the mughal has some of HK's men killed and now HK is surrounded! and threatens to kill his people and family!

ANd then our hero Pratap shoots some of the mughal soldiers! He is on the top of the mountain/hill range giving him an advantage! mughals think he is alone and startt laughing, well he isnt alone, fortunately he has his brain too! hhaaha! Pratap says he is not alone and torches start lighting up the mountain range indicating a large sena (of course its a trick)! 

the mughal is boasting the bow and arrow skills of the mughal sena and starts shooting and Pratap is able to save himself! 

and then Pratap has his "sena" shoot fire arrows and kills many soldiers!!! my question is where in the world did he get all those torches at the dead of night?

peer Muhamad is angry and pulls out his sword but HK points the cannon at him! hahah! shoot him, he will have nice trip back to agra with one shot! heheh!

the mughal chamcha surrenders and says something ironic- that those who want real friendship doesnt bring a large sena like Pratap did! haha! yea Pratap doesnt lol! 

Hk thinks that pratap has a large sena with him! wow! Pratap comes to him and says before you start doubting me, wouldnt you like to meet my sena hahaa!

well pratap had recruited all the villagers from the near by villages to pose as the soldiers, that explains the torches!!!

Power of the people- this shows that even though these simple folks who have never fought with a weapon in their lives, that when they are united under the leadership of a good leader they can be the most powerful sena in the world! Of course the leader can have bad or good intentions so listen to what they say but here Pratap was fighting for the right cause and these people believed and won over the most powerful army in the world! 

Pratap introduces his sena and Patta who was shooting the arrows from a multple arrow shooter!

Buddhi ke bal par- mughals were strong on the military front but Pratap showed his brain power and won over them with an illusion!! wahhh!

HK is overwhelmed and says that he doubted his intentions and he accepts friendship proposal! but Pratap rejects it but HK stops him and says sorry and if Pratap befriends him, he will not regret it! but Pratap says that he doesnt want his friendship! ok his face says something else and his words are saying the opposite, there is some plan going on in his head! HK may just come after Pratap! Confused pratap ke dimak mei kya chal raha hai!Confused

precap- db's khel starts, something about poisoning ladoos and feeding them to Ajabdeh and killing her! 

today was pretty good, they stretched it a bit, but the ending was enigmatic! I liked pratap's trick! well you all have a lovely weekend!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VaibhawsweetmoginikalpirocksFrozenfantasy...Mirage...Sshardivfandsm123gr8loveNandini6-firebird-aditi37_BleuNoir_ShaNak_RagNa_Poulomi_Moumimon-FreeLancer-

ash41900 Senior Member
ash41900
ash41900

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks rati ...
i loved the precap where they show maan telling Pratap abt DB n he saying aap hamari maa k bare kuch Nhi kahegi !!

waiting for Monday ...

Edited by ash41900 - 25 December 2014 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanks rati for update.Merry christmas i really like today's episode HK gives good answer to PM.Pratap use good tricks then HK ready to friendship but this time Pratap not agree . 
precap one more imagination by DB i think 

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash41900

thanks rati ...
i loved the precap where they show maan telling Pratap abt DB n he saying aap hamari maa k bare kuch Nhi kahegi !!

waiting for Monday ...

you're welcome! 
precap was good, but i hate the drama lol
yea monday should be a drama fest!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_marawi

thanks rati for update.Merry christmas i really like today's episode HK gives good answer to PM.Pratap use good tricks then HK ready to friendship but this time Pratap not agree . 
precap one more imagination by DB i think 

you're welcome! 
thanks! yes HK was very good!
pratap giving tevar back to HK LOLLOL
yes its an imagination!- i hate DB drama!
dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Great post as usualSmile
HK-peer convo was  really streched but HK's dialogues were nice.chamchaLOL well jalal has chamchon ki toli but all are uselessLOL whether BK or peer,only baato ke sher otherwise bheegi billi nothing elseLOL the way peer was running from that place i was like beta where are u running towards,jalal's jallads are only waiting for u in agraConfusedLOL
mashals trick was repeat telecastLOL but whole bunch of tricks was nice.pratap saved HK and he super impressed by pratap.as per peer's words pratap ka jadoo uske sar chad bola qubool hain yes qubool hain,lo ho gayi...LOLLOL but wait here is kahani mein twist next moment only pratap has rejected proposalCry first HK showed tevar and now pratap,good going prakimWink But i must say SM's face is so expressive that we can easily figure out that he i mean pratap is having other thought in his mindClap
about precap it seems cv's maya jaal,can't say which  scenes will be real and which will notConfused DB- VB will be real for sure rest I doubtConfusedLOL now next week will be mission bring back ajabSmile hope by the end of next week ajab will be back and celebrating new year in chittodLOL and giving DB jor ka jhatkaWink I wonder DB ko heart attack kyo nahi aataConfusedLOL
Have a nice weekend dear,enjoySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_marawiaditi37Intrepida

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Awsm analysis as usual..
Now its turn of pratap to show some tevar LOL ...really i m confused like patta ROFL ki chl kya rha pratap k mind m...

Lets wait what will maan to fail the bhootni' s plan
Havd a nice weekend

Intrepida

gr8love IF-Dazzler
gr8love
gr8love

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hope you had a Jolly rocking Christmas, Rati!
Yeah... Using yr brain to win a war is far better than using weapons! MP proved tht Rajputs can win da war both ways!! ClapClap
Tht boothni is upto tricks again AngryAngry... Hope Maan can foil her plot!! Smile

Intrepida

Go to top