India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha, Viraj before Niraj

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

So we're all worried for Nisha because Viraj *probably* heard her. Honestly, I think it was kind of silly of Nisha to shout from her terrace.

That being said, I think Viru being the man that he is should be more than capable of handling this.
I'm hoping that he will see in her, the immense potential that she possesses... He will see the future of his academy... 

I'm hoping he'll coach her without treating her better or worse. I've said this earlier, I'm saying it again... No loving other people until she's proud of what she is. Until she finds where she wants to go and gets there. Until she loves herself.

I want Viraj to show the 'focus' that he always talks of... I want him to single-mindedly work towards making her a good shooter. Motivate her, push her, give her a hand when she falls, cheer for her when she competes. 

I want Nisha to become the person that she strives to be before getting 'involved' with anyone. I want her feelings for Viraj to cool off a little before Viraj falls in love with her. I want Viraj to fall in love with a girl who's beyond fan-girling.

Dilli door hai... Hopefully... 
What say?

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapalliyulinparul2999nimmycubLaila132pallavisarkarsuhani.rahmanIjaza_Raeesa_abraxosishqnmeLightingHopeRibelleArieltabiDazzlerruhieshasrkShwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Nemesis |(by _UptoNoGood_)

Inexistent |(by _UptoNoGood_)

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 06 May 2015 at 12:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LightingHopeishqnmeShwets1502

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Agree with you completely! Hope they handle is maturely and get o "building" nisha...
Though wouldn't want her to move on so easily :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LightingHopeShwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

Agree with you completely! Hope they handle is maturely and get o "building" nisha...
Though wouldn't want her to move on so easily :)

Move on se you mean get over Viru? I don't want her to get over him... Just relax a little. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Though Nisha loves Viraj, she doesn't think she is worth Viraj. She doesn't think she is good enough or a person whom Viraj will fall in love with. That shows she has still not got back her confidence. Hence, she has to first achieve something in life and proudly go to Viraj and confess that she likes him. 
As for Viraj, he, for me, is clearly not in love with Nisha. He finds her interesting, cares for her, but not love. There would be some point in the future, where he may suddenly start to get the feel that he probably likes Nisha. Till then, it is good that he tells Nisha openly that he doesn't love her and not confuse her more or certainly not embarrass her. 

_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Though Nisha loves Viraj, she doesn't think she is worth Viraj. She doesn't think she is good enough or a person whom Viraj will fall in love with. That shows she has still not got back her confidence. Hence, she has to first achieve something in life and proudly go to Viraj and confess that she likes him. 
As for Viraj, he, for me, is clearly not in love with Nisha. He finds her interesting, cares for her, but not love. There would be some point in the future, where he may suddenly start to get the feel that he probably likes Nisha. Till then, it is good that he tells Nisha openly that he doesn't love her and not confuse her more or certainly not embarrass her. 

Agree... I think that's the way he should go about it too... I also believe that getting a goal in life will help her ease off... You know, help  the scary intensity of that emotion to subside. Also, maybe she could get used to hanging out with him without getting short of breath... 

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Agree... I think that's the way he should go about it too... I also believe that getting a goal in life will help her ease off... You know, help  the scary intensity of that emotion to subside. Also, maybe she could get used to hanging out with him without getting short of breath... 

Yes. She would get back to see him as an inspiration alone and focus on her shooting then. Once she proves that she is not inferior to anyone, she would be ready to take her life to the next stage. That would be a better storyline, that leading her into love now. 

_UptoNoGood_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top