Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Fariba!
Updated 8/4

Was, is link has some error but you can copy paste the URL if you are interested. 😛
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
updated 9/4/15 all links working now. :D
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Note

Hi, so I haven't really been on a proper break. I've been writing via an ff id. I plan to write my future FFs through that id itself. My ff id is -Saraswati- . I'll update my index soon.
shivani_agl thumbnail
Shivi u take me by surprise... Do you know how many times I have read viraj os... N you know what I was saying ki saraswati ( I imagined her to be a diff person...) Loved each n every piece... You are a born writer... Loved it...
Remember I once commented that your write ups are amazing... N they are just like you... I am your fan shivi
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani_agl

Shivi u take me by surprise... Do you know how many times I have read viraj os... N you know what I was saying ki saraswati ( I imagined her to be a diff person...) Loved each n every piece... You are a born writer... Loved it...

Remember I once commented that your write ups are amazing... N they are just like you... I am your fan shivi

Wow, thanks. You've always been so encouraging. ðŸĪ—
shivani_agl thumbnail
You know what it's only because of you n shailu Di that I wrote that part... Hmari kya galti hai maa??
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _UptoNoGood_

Note

Hi, so I haven't really been on a proper break. I've been writing via an ff id. I plan to write my future FFs through that id itself. My ff id is -Saraswati- . I'll update my index soon.

Oh!!...U r the UN saraswati!!ðŸ˜ē...Once I had thought on the lines of u both as distinct identity having huge similiarities in writing style!!!😛. I absolutely love the way u write 😊👏!!!..

And well as a reader NiBir and NiRaj doesnt make any difference to me. It just gives a face to imagination. So, well thankfully I can absolutely enjoy the tales u spin 

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
I still can get over the fact that u r Saraswati ðŸ˜† . All I am analysing is why the need to use another UN?
To remove any bias or baggage a reader might have over your preference to NiRaj!!!?
But then its still evident right? Reader would have read it irrespectively na??
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

Oh!!...U r the UN saraswati!!ðŸ˜ē...Once I had thought on the lines of u both as distinct identity having huge similiarities in writing style!!!😛. I absolutely love the way u write ðŸ˜ŠðŸ‘!!!..

And well as a reader NiBir and NiRaj doesnt make any difference to me. It just gives a face to imagination. So, well thankfully I can absolutely enjoy the tales u spin 

This content was originally posted by: -Aditi

I still can get over the fact that u r Saraswati ðŸ˜† . All I am analysing is why the need to use another UN?

To remove any bias or baggage a reader might have over your preference to NiRaj!!!?
But then its still evident right? Reader would have read it irrespectively na??

Oh wow! You actually give a damn.😆
Well, thanks first of all.
Honestly, I got the new id because I read in the rules that MIDs are allowed for ff writing. It's a lot more convenient for PMs. I have some people on my buddy list who don't read ffs... So it's a bother filtering manually. Although I still have to filter my PMs since a lot of nibir fans would be really annoyed with my Niraj pms.😆 

Also, I have been answering entrances and since I am addicted to writing and IF, I chose to stick to writing only. You know, you're not allowed to comment on threads other than your own ff thread. So it was easy to refrain from commenting on everything.😆

And it's not really a Niraj-Nibir thing. A lot of new readers from the Niraj fandom joined in too. In fact the first 3s i wrote via that ID was about Viraj letting Nibir be. A lot of Niraj fans liked it. Also I do have more Nibir fans commenting. Reason? Let's not get into that. You're pretty unbiased that way I guess. Niraj fans can be biased too, albeit in my favour. I didn't want that either.

Anyway, I'm terrible at keeping my mouth shut so...😆I'm still going to work through that id for  convenience.

Baap re that was long!😆
Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 8 years ago