Mystery revealed!!!!!

-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Whoooa so finally mystery is revealed... Roongta is after some 900 crore head gear... πŸ˜²

But  nasir wants to protect that head  gear from roongta because it is  someone's symbol of love... 

Arjun calls that queen mad who decides to bury that symbol of love but I feel may be arjun will do some goof up due to his old girlfriend... I don't trust that girl... Something about her is quite mysterious... May be she is also after that head gear

But I guess roongta will play dirty to stop nasir now... 

Edited by cale - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
I dnt want reena to be negative.. Bt want her to make arjun a better person..n hope she does dat soon
peeyara thumbnail
Roongta will deffo play dirty
he isnt someone who'll waste the money on his expedition, he is spending much on it  so he'll try hard to get what he wants
how his fellow team mates will know about his secret mission n their reaction is being awaited
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now I see the actual plot coming up ...
Roongta will not be able to get that headgear...Remember Chaand saying that Everest only permits them to climb her who respects and loves her...not ones who is so selfish and ambitious..for his own reasons...
-silentbang- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

I dnt want reena to be negative.. Bt want her to make arjun a better person..n hope she does dat soon

me too want a nice girl for Arjun😳...
but don't know why ...i always feel ...that something is off about her ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
-silentbang- thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

Roongta will deffo play dirty

he isnt someone who'll waste the money on his expedition, he is spending much on it  so he'll try hard to get what he wants
how his fellow team mates will know about his secret mission n their reaction is being awaited

yup ...yesterday he tried to manipulate khanna ...but that didn't work...now he will plan something else...he will not let it go so easily
yup i am waiting for the time when abhanykar will get to know about this

-silentbang- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

Now I see the actual plot coming up ...

Roongta will not be able to get that headgear...Remember Chaand saying that Everest only permits them to climb her who respects and loves her...not ones who is so selfish and ambitious..for his own reasons...

that's true...roongta is after someone's symbol of love and trust...Everest will never fulfill his selfish dreams