Everest
Everest

900 crore ? (Page 4)

arsha_simran IF-Dazzler
arsha_simran
arsha_simran

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
900 crore kuch zyada hi ho gaya...
But yeah few jewels unnoticed by govt. kept secretly it is possible...

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
@ Rimitimi. I am really sorry about it. We actually changed the original topic. Lets continue with the original discussion about the Sarpech from Samarkand Kingdom only.

@ Mini : That exactly is my point. I care not if the royal couple had a divine love story or not but I think a detailed story was needed including the legality of possession of one such expensive jewel.I
want to know how this gem is such an expensive thing and yet no body knows about it. How the kingdom of Samarkand is not of Indian origin and yet the attire of the royal couple was shown completely Indian? How come one such expensive jewel is still with the queen of Samarkand and it is not a national property? 

Even the Britain has the Koh-i- noor diamond but it belongs to the state and not to the monarch.

We expect better from Gowariker. Upon this mystery rests the Everest expedition. We cannot afford bloopers here. 900 crore is way too much for a single gem. 

Edited by dey.bh - 27 December 2014 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini16

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@dey.bh yes it will be good for viewers also.but as far I know the raja rani story will be finishe in 2 episodes.when some one tell the whole story to them Anjali Akash n others it will come in after some episodes.let see what will they show there but I find raja rani good looking n beautiful.hope to see more
-Raj- IF-Dazzler
-Raj-
-Raj-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Guys its about black market and there auctioning rates are really high... that's why they call it illegal... 
cuddlypriya Newbie
cuddlypriya
cuddlypriya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Royal families never handle over their possesions to the authorities! Here, I agree with arjun..how can be sm1 bury such a valuable piece? & moreover, who the hell takes the responsibility of it not being mishandled, misplaced or stolen? Isn't so?
dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:40am | IP Logged
They were asked to reveal their assets. There is a limit to what they could keep after independence. i agree they might have not revealed all they had but why and how a known gem that the King used to wear during his life time is an unknown thing? How possibly did they hid its existence ? How were the paying the wealth tax to keep it?
To have 900 crores as amount it has to be one of its kind. Anything that is one of its kind is the property of the state by default.  There is no question of inheritance here. Okay never mind with that but let's assume its a secret only. If it is a secret how did anyone know about it or rather how an unknown thing can be labelled as 900 crore ?

IF all the royal families had retained their wealth in this world no Gates or Ambani would have existed in this age.

...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
900 crores, somewhere I felt it was OTT..
But Yeah, the antique possessions are very valuable...
severus1 Goldie
severus1
severus1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Really informative discussion Pallavi and Debby that you had back there.
I think more details to that story will be revealed soon. Like you said about the wealth tax, maybe that's why AG set the story in Samarkand which I think is in present day Uzbekistan. Maybe the royal family there are allowed to keep their jewels.

Probably he married an Indian woman who liked to wear sarees??

And yes 900 crores does sound like an awful lot. But that sarpech probably has some legendary status like the Kohinoor, fictional of course. 

Oh and those royal families that you mentioned are never on the Richest Lists. Well, Qatar royals for one are far richer than the list toppers. But they would never let themselves be on such lists. It's all about exclusivity. So only the richest know each other and it's a very exclusive club, away from prying eyes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Everest Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index