India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

cvs- Dil Maange More

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The much awaited precap the scene was really nice I even enjoyed souyma's presence. And it was done so cutely as well with the way it started and her trickling him and he doing it back but that precap was sooo deceiving in a way coz it made it seem like the scene would be so much more romantic than it actually was. The scene today was bordering on cuteness, friendship and a tiny bit more from yuvraj's side. But mera dil wanted more romance cv hot romance not cuteness. I can just want suhani solely scenes for cuteness bt for yuvani I want hot, hot,hot, hot. And in the precap I didn't say this be4 bt I felt like rajshri was a little weak in the romantic scenes bt since I know she is still learning I didn't think it was important bt in the actually scene she was sooo awesome I loved each and every expression of hers she was perfect. And sahil is always good in these sort of scenes. Bt really great camera work the angles they used where awesome only 1 complaint it should have been longer. In the precap they just highlighted the hot parts I expected it to be a little longer than the scene actually was.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seby-Parm....Jes...yanks28shanakyasharan

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I think t he scenes will start getting hotter and feeling hotter to us when Suhani herself begins to feel like Yuvraj sees her through the eyes of a man...as a husband...at last. She hasn't realized that yet and of course neither has Yuvraj...I think this is the first of many scenes where Yuvraj looks at her this way and slowly when Suhani begins to recognize the look he's giving her, their eye locks will become more intense...hope to see them both getting more possessive of each other and trying to spend time together...I agree it was short and both expressed well. The tickling was a good , unique idea and very cute. Where exactly was Soumya standing and watching them? It looked strange, she couldn't have been in their room...otherwise they would never behave like this with someone there...weird.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm....Jes...shanakyasharan

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
lol yah Sandia..it was too short.LOL other than that i have no complains..gosh the way he tickled her back..uff,Sahil is amazing in such scenes.EmbarrassedLOL bhai ke sath khub chemistry hai uski.LOL

also he says in the last,it was all true.Wink yah CVs maybe hinted that we can get some YuvAni scenes now..and if they can give us scenes like this..i have no issues whoever is watching them romancing,let it be Soumya or the trio..i don't care a damn about it.Approve

Edited by ...Jes... - 25 December 2014 at 10:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.yanks28shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Sooo true...it had to be longer bas...it had it all...hotness would come once yuvi falls for her...still their cloeeness was hot to watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm....Jes...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index