Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey 4Shots: Special Proposal(EPILOGUE up 27/1 pm later) (Page 31)

.anjali. IF-Rockerz
.anjali.
.anjali.

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Loved the updates...taarey dance was superbSmile
Soo interesting precap...Eager to read further...Big smileupdate soon

skfirdous IF-Dazzler
skfirdous
skfirdous

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
update soon,,
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
update na plzzz dear plzzz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairy...

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hi guys back with update Once again Big Thanks to all Cute Readers for their lovable likes and comments.
Tongue I hope u like this CHAPTER too. Pls leave ur valuable comments bigger guys plsWink
CHAPTER 3

REY POV
How dare Taani can leave me. How can I survive without her? I won't even able to breathe without My Taani. We always fight, I never thought I could fall in love with her madly. I don't know when Taani started to love me. But me, I started to love her when I was 13. I discovered my love when she went for small vacation to Jodhpur. I realized I was incomplete without her presences, unable to sleep or eat, missed her most beautiful smile and big innocent eyes. Reality is I can pass days without food or water just looking at her.
When we r in school I heard one of our classmate proposed her, my anger went to peak. I wanted to punch straight on the guy face saying "THAT'S MY GIRL". With anger on my face, folding shirt upto my arms marched towards that guy. Bang! Oops his nose started to bleed... No no its not me who punched him, any guess?
S u r right, its Swayam her big OVER PROTECTIVE POSSSESIVE BHAI. Even though I was fuming in anger, I felt pity for the guy... Wait, what will be my damn condition, when I imagined myself in place of that guy automatically my throat got dried, deeply gulped.
After that I with held myself not to reveal my feeling until knowing what Taani feels for me. One day I asked Taani, y she hasn't accepted proposal. But Taani gave me blank answer "I don't know". Then building up my courage I asked what kind of proposal she needs, Taani snapped at me, with weird smile I asked her to say. Taani said "EVEN IT'S A SIMPLE ROSE IT SHOULD SHOW HIS LOVE FOR ME". I was like what???.
When I came back to home thinking about her words, I saw another mysterious women of my life... hmmm of course my MOM. I saw my mom creasing her old cotton saree, I wonder why mom always love that particular saree even though she has plenty of costlier once. This time I went to her asking reason why she loves this cheap, old cotton saree. Mom gave a wide smile and said "EVEN IT'S A SIMPLE COTTON SAREE IT SHOWS UR DAD'S LOVE FOR ME". Oh freak! same words, y this two important women in my life r so complicated. She continued saying this saree is her most precious gift which my father bought with his whole first month salary. Though my Grand Father being a fatty wealthy man, made his own son to work in his company for monthly payment of Rs.700. Now I understood what saree really means to my Mom.
So my Tiny brain clicked, I choose my "special proposal" from that time I was trying hard to earn but being son big business tycoon I never got a chance to earn on my own. With no option left I decided to wait for right time. I may sound crazy and stupid but word which Taani said means lot to me and love, which I felt in my mom's eyes was so pure. Making a special proposal was rooted like a seed in my heart. Waiting is like stargaze for me, a special beautiful dream...
As days passed, one day in our college Natasha(hot chick but I have no interest) was trying to flirt with me, pressing herself on me I was feeling disgusted wanted push her away. But to my surprise, my sweetheart directly came twisted Natasha's hand behind her (Natasha) back and asked to stay away from me. Whole scene I was mentally cheering my wild Kitty "GO GIRL".
Next day I got another biggest Surprise, the girl whom I was in love proposed me infront of whole college. I can see shocked face of her over protective Bhai and my gang. Mentally I danced like a kid, that time I wanted to hug my sweetheart and shout "yes sweetheart I Love U Too" as loud as I can so that entire world can hear me. But I composed myself bec still few more days I will get my own earning, I will propose her with ring. So that we can cherish that moment as mom and dad does. Without any reply to her I left the place. My Taani is Taani she won't easily accept her defeat, she tried to impress me but at last she gets messed up. But fact is I was falling in Love more and more with her and every time when she was trying to impress me I wanted to pull her cheeks, saying Sweetheart no need for this, REY always belongs to TAANI. 
Taani never allowed any girl near me, very possessive about me. I wonder why this Shekhawat's are so possessive but I loved it, I love the way she marks me her's. On the day Kriya arrived, my crazy friends did chemistry sign before my Sweetheart, I saw her fuming with anger, so decided to assure her passed my smile that's enough for my sweetheart, she started to blush in all shades of red. I was literally pulled towards her, if Swayam has not spoken I would have kissed her.
I missed my Sweetheart very much during rehearsal, as it was important competition to make my Taani mine Forever.
Once gang decided to go for shopping I was glad that whole day I can spend with my Sweetheart but again my fate, uff my Dad asked me to pass some confidential file to one of his client in mall. After handle over of file, I got confused seeing Kriya sitting closer to a guy I marched to towards them. Kriya was startled seeing me there, but then introduced that guys name Karan and he is her Boy Friend. I wished both of them. Karan left has he had some important work, that time I was in needed to pour my heart out to someone about My Taani and I found Kriya as good friend shared my feeling. First hearing me Kriya was shocked but then smiled at me. That time gang entered, they asked Kriya why she was here, Kriya was stammering I was unable to control my laughing seeing her face and somehow managed to say she came to meet her friend. Again my stupid Friends gave mischievous smile, as usual I ignored them. My eyes where only searching for my Sweetheart so that I can spend some time with her. My bad luck, i felt sad when Swaron said she left for an important work.
From every next day I felt Taani was avoiding me but I threw away my thought bec My Sweetheart can't stay away from me. We both got busy with our respective works. On the day of competition, I felt pang in my heart when Taani just wished me, she always use to hug me whenever I participate. When I heard we own, I felt more happier, wanted to share my happiness by twirling my Taani, another pang she stopped me by forwarding her hands but hugged her brother. S I was burning in jealous seeing the duo.
Of course what can I expect from her after myself and Kriya becoming hot topic of college. But I consoled myself that still one more day so that I can propose her in party officially before entire college. In evening I got ready to propose her with simple gold ring written "Sweetheart" on it. Kriya wished me. I was waiting for my Taani, when she entered she was looking like an angel straightly descending from heaven. My eyes got fixed up to her, I was shamelessly staring at my Sweetheart. 
Not to waste more time went to center of the stage and proposed her her but direct bolt on my head when Swayam said she left to Jodhpur. That too misunderstanding me and Kriya WTH. I always thought Taani was strong she will fight for me, I would have felt happy if she directly held my collar either slapped or punched on my face instead of leaving me.
So what Miss. Taani Shekhawat thought she can so easily move away from Reyaansh Singhania, No not this Time.
I always wanted Special Proposal not this kind of dramatic or filmy one. But as of now my proposal is similar to typically Indian movie where heroine moves away from hero, hero runs behind to get his heroine back ufff. Thank U God for twist and turns in my love story, which I can tell, a dramatic love story of mine and Taani to our Kids. WOW isn't amazing.
Finally reached Railway station.
Thanks to all readers once again. 
New reader add jas_TaaReyPM for next pm 

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 09 January 2015 at 6:39am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi_gudITIKAAVLANIvrinda-fanTAT_VJzaryabnaqvishruti1994gudiya_taareyGia_weirdo-LoveTaaRey-saloni0805Suhanitaareyjahnvi_PateltaanitaareynikkypallalLY1234coffeebeans--CrazyForAmarsanyataraiyataarey_riapritii_20muskaataareysvg98WillyWonkakoochiepooriachawlalkocresc6129zulfinazisnehac2nagutaareyangelrjattractionqwerty012amridhiangel_taareyuma_taareyTrisha49akira223Fairy...umatejeshputti_taarey.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRprincess1926ANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010Srivi01prtnanitasharmaankita_95taarey-foreverVishu45sanjana.sanjupinal_TaaReyTR_MN_KRtharu01ONLYTAAREYdasvdoll_dimplesneharjun92sumana.sheshaShahSAIRdivi_divyanaskfirdousdisha93.-Soumya-.dakshumhatremeenu_taareyNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDAppleftaani.priya1997Andy_Dynamiteforeverlazytamanna-azaanInfiniteFlamemonikasaxena05shamanbkvelvetrosepari_goyalTR_lovebirdsangelshah_khwaish_dewcuteMissu_TRurvisainiraddhidh19Mon_trHumzyStarBullsailaja.cuppypie121Shubh007anonymous.meprincess_taranavk2111_shwetaViji.Chandran...Natasha...newmoon18-DZ-

StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
RES
unres

love the whole Rey's POV...
OMG!!!! He love her since long back...
but he wants to propose her in special way and things went wrong...
plzzz want Taarey proposal ASAP...plzzz

Edited by Priyanka.saha - 09 January 2015 at 7:31am
akira223 Senior Member
akira223
akira223

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:34am | IP Logged
AwsomeTongue
newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Superb update yr