Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey 4Shots: Special Proposal(EPILOGUE up 27/1 pm later)

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 1

SWAYAM POV:
I have always warned Taani not to droll on handsome and hot hunk of our college, my best buddy Reyaansh Singhania aka Rey. Every girl can fall his charm but he is not guy who uses girls for time pass. He is perfect gentle man. Me,my sis Taani & Rey r childhood buddies. Taani and Rey always use to fight. I got biggest shock when Taani proposed Rey in front of whole college. Another bolt, when Rey never responded to her proposal, yet Rey never avoided her he continued normal talk with Taani. Taani always tries to impress Rey but in end she gets messed up. All girls in college started to back bitch Taani since she never allows any girl come closer to him unless its dance because Taani is a non dancer.

I can't force Rey to accept my sis, many times I tried to make her understand, but she never bothered to listen me when it comes to Rey. I don't want see my little sis heart broken at end.

TAANI POV:

I know my bhai is worried about me but how can I make him understand that I Love REY, he is my PRINCE CHARMING. Of course we r loggerheads during childhood days, yet we never ignored each other. I don't know when I started to fall for him. Many times indirectly I proposed him but he is a biggest TUBE LIGHT in world. So I directly proposed him when I felt jealous and fear of losing him. Its better to reveal my feeling than hiding it. Rey neither said yes nor no to my proposal. I strongly believe soon he will accept my proposal, sure we will lead a happy life :)

I can never see him with a girl, I am more possessive about him but feels helpless when it comes to his dance partner. I scolded myself not learning dance while kid.

IN COLLEGE:
Gang in VP sir room.
V.P : Good Morning guys. I have an important announcement. Today we have new entry. She will be ur twelfth dancer.

GANG: Our twelfth dancer?

V.P: Yes do you guys have any problem?

SWAYAM: Of course not sir we r happy to welcome her.

SHARON: What's her name, where is she from ...

V.P: Her name Kriya and gave all details about her.

KRIYA entry. All boys in college droll over her she looks smoking hot in her short dress.

IN REHEARSAL HALL
All say hi to Kriya , SWAYAM introduces individually everyone in Gang. She is entirely different from way she looks, down to earth person. Rey finds her interesting & both shake their hands greeting each other. Boys do Chemistry sign. Taani enters that time feel jealous and glares at boys. Taani mentally slaps Kriya, her face and nose changes red in color due to anger building inside her. swayam notices this decide to change topic before Taani could react.

SWAYAM: OK guys, lets start rehearsal competition is nearing.

All nodded their heads. Rey passed killer smile to the Taani, again Taani face got red this time due to blushing.Days passed, Kriya and Rey became closer, maximum time both of them where together, Taani got struck with her GS work. Every time when Taani comes to meet Gang all will be busy in their rehearsal. She felt bad seeing Rey & Kriya closer during dance. Yet she composed herself saying she(Kriya) just a dance partner to him.

One fine day gang plans for shopping along with Taani. Kriya said she is busy and could not join them. Taani thought to give a last try by again proposing Rey. But Rey also excused himself giving some lame excuses. Later after shopping all entered into restaurant, they found Rey and Kriya at corner in a table.

Taani and Gang shocked to see them together.
VICKY: I think they r on date

NEHA: Babu y thinking kagu sure both on date only

RINNI: They look cute together

SIMMI: y not already both burning stage with hot chemistry

NILL: She is hot and dancer too. I think Rey finally found someone.

While gang was discussing Swaron noticed Taani new tears started to form in her eye's Swaron felt bad for her. Without notice of gang excluding Swaron Taani left the place. SWAYAM moved towards her but Sharon held his hands saying pls leave her alone she needs time.

Taani directly reached home badly started to cry. Gangs words r ringing in her ears. She lost her hope, tears became uncontrollable.

INDEX
CHAPTER 1:scroll up
CHAPTER2part a
CHAPTER 2 part-b

CHAPTER 3

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 27 January 2015 at 10:29am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi_gudmtmrfishaawasthivrinda-fanGia_weirdoSidni98-LoveTaaRey-taanitaareySuhanitaareyradhikhaAarti_TaareylalLY1234riachawlalkocresc6129WillyWonkakoochiepoosnehac2nagutaareychippu84qwerty012uma_taareytaarey_riapritii_20amridhiumatejesh-AnyDestiny-taareycrazyfanVishu45ONLYTAAREYTR_MN_KRGursharn3010princess1926ANURADHATAAREYS.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRMansi98anum_6---angelmaria--sanjana.sanjumy_angel...pinal_TaaReytharu01Srivi01prtnMuskan_TRtaarey-foreveraishapiedoll_dimplesneharjun92.-Soumya-.dakshumhatreNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDAppleftaani.priya1997foreverlazyInfiniteFlamevelvetrosemonikasaxena05shamanbksumana.sheshaShahSAIRpoorni_vishalidivi_divyanaskfirdousmeenu_taareyangelshahTR_lovebirds_khwaish_StarBullsailaja.dewcute-Glitz-.anjali.cuppypie121Missu_TRLavender_Lunaraddhidh19Shubh0072111_shwetachand91...Natasha...anonymous.meprincess_tara.PixieBunnie.

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hi guys this fiction contains 4 shots. I hope u like it pls provided ur comments little big one. Other parts will be updated on ur response. Thank in advance for all readers. and sorry if I have disappointed u with this concept. Always Keep Smiling :)

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 28 December 2014 at 11:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nagutaareyMansi98anum_6---angelmaria--TR_MN_KRTR_lovebirdsforeverlazymeenu_taareyNidaJavidTaaReyskfirdousShubh007raddhiMissu_TRsailaja.princess_tara

sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nice update swayam telling about taani feelings wow ye kise story mein nahi hua ithink and taani propose rey infront of hole college aur rey answer nahi kiya to bad uff kriya tujhe aur koi aur naam nahi mila rey aur dance partners and spending time together and taani feeing jealousy sabse jhot bhok kar date par be chalgye aww taan kithna hurt hui and plz update next part soon note but mujhe rey ko dekhar lagraha hain ye rey ka plan hain

Edited by R.sailaja - 25 December 2014 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine_ash

akira223 Senior Member
akira223
akira223

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Loved it, hope rey accept the proposal soon
Continue soon and pm me

Jasmine_ash

.Shanaya. Goldie
.Shanaya.
.Shanaya.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
res
unres

I loved the concept.
It is so different from anything i've read.
I hope it all works out in the end for TaaRey. 
Update soon. <3 :) 

Edited by .Shanaya. - 25 December 2014 at 10:39am

Jasmine_ash

skfirdous IF-Dazzler
skfirdous
skfirdous

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice concept
continue soon

Jasmine_ash

dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
nice update

well written

interesting plot

continue soon:)

Jasmine_ash

sneharjun92 Goldie
sneharjun92
sneharjun92

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nice update...
taani loves rey very much n proposed him.
but rey didn't answer her but continuing friendship.
now kria's entry n gang's words... taani lost her hope...
feeling sad for her..
waiting for next part...Smile

Jasmine_ash

Go to top