Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Dimpy was such a shame today. (Page 4)

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Joined: 30 July 2014
Posts: 3037

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
seriously dimpy was really disgusting.
she ruined d entire meaning of christmas.
she could av gifted it nicely n could av given d8 wid luv den nobody would av blamed her. bt she wanted to take revenge n she herself said d8.
nw i think pritam was absolutely correct abt her "jo bache h vo bahut sahi bache hai jeevan me"
poor ali i really felt bad for him. n i don't think so he liked d gift otherwise he would av shown it to others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen.Sree.b

navrat22 Senior Member
navrat22
navrat22

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 238

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Its very bad of Dimpy to hate a co-contestant like this.. this Is supposed to be Christmas gift.

Rest of the housemates have a pretty good bond with each other like eg even puneet and karishma.
 
Shows that Ali is targeted by all on a different personal level and there is some inherent hate against him which is separate from bigg boss
 
Don't know the reason why..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10546

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Upen, Sonali and Dimpy ruined the Secret Santa task with their attitude. Arey yaar, playing a game is all well and good but It's Christmas. Why keep faltu ke grudges on such a beautiful day. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen.Sree.bPri_BS

-SparklingVibz- IF-Rockerz
-SparklingVibz-
-SparklingVibz-

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 8910

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
To those who are saying Dimpy's gift was what Ali wanted - She herselfsaid ki maine pyaa se badla liya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bPri_BS

blossom_loving Goldie
blossom_loving
blossom_loving

Joined: 08 September 2014
Posts: 2341

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Upen, Sonali and Dimpy ruined the Secret Santa task with their attitude. Arey yaar, playing a game is all well and good but It's Christmas. Why keep faltu ke grudges on such a beautiful day.
I agree d ppl who got dem as screat Santa must be feeling bad
though upen n sonali did something which is wrong

Edited by blossom_loving - 26 December 2014 at 1:01am
blossom_loving Goldie
blossom_loving
blossom_loving

Joined: 08 September 2014
Posts: 2341

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

seriously dimpy was really disgusting.
she ruined d entire meaning of christmas.
she could av gifted it nicely n could av given d8 wid luv den nobody would av blamed her. bt she wanted to take revenge n she herself said d8.
nw i think pritam was absolutely correct abt her "jo bache h vo bahut sahi bache hai jeevan me"
poor ali i really felt bad for him. n i don't think so he liked d gift otherwise he would av shown it to others
exactly my thought
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9488

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blossom_loving

Originally posted by rits08

Ali used to steal kajal from her thats why she gave it to him as a gift... now if u think that monetary value is more important than the need of the gift then its ur thinking! As for Ali, he really liked and appreciated the gift!


he must be stealing .. but she mention that she is doing dushmani something .. so there is no doubt she was taking revenge ... even Puneet gave her cold cream n v r not questioning him coz he never mention that he wants to take dushmani ... she was saying that

p.s. as per my understanding Christmas is about sharing ur joy n not dushmani

lol...she was joking okay? mazak krne khak sirf Pritam ko nahi hLOL
blossom_loving Goldie
blossom_loving
blossom_loving

Joined: 08 September 2014
Posts: 2341

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by blossom_loving

Originally posted by rits08

Ali used to steal kajal from her thats why she gave it to him as a gift... now if u think that monetary value is more important than the need of the gift then its ur thinking! As for Ali, he really liked and appreciated the gift!


he must be stealing .. but she mention that she is doing dushmani something .. so there is no doubt she was taking revenge ... even Puneet gave her cold cream n v r not questioning him coz he never mention that he wants to take dushmani ... she was saying that

p.s. as per my understanding Christmas is about sharing ur joy n not dushmani


lol...she was joking okay? mazak krne khak sirf Pritam ko nahi hLOL
but pritam ne to new T-shirt di ... vo kidhar se aaya
v r talking about dimpy n her gift for Ali

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pritam pyaare ka maahan gyan on Dimpy

2 3 4 5 6

Author: --Ariana--   Replies: 44   Views: 4675

--Ariana-- 44 4675 28 December 2014 at 6:14am by snehaHCAPK
Uncensored videos-Dimpy is like a dog with a bone

2

Author: _BabyBee_   Replies: 10   Views: 1650

_BabyBee_ 10 1650 25 December 2014 at 7:18am by _BabyBee_
Dimpy's open vaar on baap and beta

2 3

Author: saksham-p2   Replies: 22   Views: 2929

saksham-p2 22 2929 25 December 2014 at 12:24am by KJasoosChulbulP
Dimpy provoking task

Author: aritzia   Replies: 0   Views: 297

aritzia 0 297 24 December 2014 at 11:10pm by aritzia
Dimpy's kai kai

Author: divyasn   Replies: 5   Views: 638

divyasn 5 638 24 December 2014 at 3:21pm by WorldYatri

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index