Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Standing Ovation to Udiya Baba aka Robin Das sir!

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I was literally in tears today Cry

Udiya Baba is about to breathe his last...his character was a very touching one though not much detailed, he was very strong in emotions!His dialogues omg gave me goosebumps today! He will be truely missed!

And now...coming to Robin ji who played this role,or rather shud i say lived this role SO meticulously and with perfection...i am running short of words! The way he emotes...his dialogue delivery hats off!! Every muscle in his face speaks! An actor par excellence! He breathed life into this role and etched it in our hearts forever in just 8 episodes!WOW!
Today when he was saying those heart-wrenching dialogues and groaning in pain...it was like i could feel his burns Cry ...The guilt that has burdened him through years was hurting his heart more painfully than the burns in his body...and all this was emoted with epic perfection by Robin ji! Kudos!

With you leaving...the show is losing a tremendous role with a terrific actor! Respect and love for this soul! Clap Will miss you sir! Cry

P.S...everybody please watch the episode today...week ended on a high. And do hit chaska meter Embarrassed

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmain-ishaqzaadimg1997fariaabrarRomaa_GRspidieSumaiya27sp108Gul.S_Efashvikian4lifekiranprividz2122Rashmi81..FuggyMehra..MaddyOsjj23ArshicsMaaneetDeewangiPrincessNelasinghNestleToulouseNikki_Titli

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet,, but I have been really impressed with robin das! From day 1 his portrayal of Udiya baba has been really touching 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Romaa_GRashvikian4life..FuggyMehra..

ashvikian4life IF-Dazzler
ashvikian4life
ashvikian4life

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
please accept my standing ovation also to this great actor and most loved character of the show . i am really upset that the character of udiya baba has came to an end with such pain Ouch.
this show is gifted with great performers and spellbound performances . i have never seen robin sir before in any other show or movie , but his first show , first episode has just blew me up.
he was one of the gems of the show.

may be udiya baba's journey has ended and robin sir's journey with this show , but the character and actor will stay in our heart forever . i am hoping to see him back in a powerful role yet again soon. he is one of the biggest asset this industry can have .

BIG SALUTE FROM MY SIDE TO ROBIN SIRClap

sir with this show you have earned a lot of fans for sure Star

@TM - great post and very emotional one too , keep up the good work.Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2wtchfariaabrarRomaa_GRSadia_JenAm..FuggyMehra..Rashmi81sjj23elasingh

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Managed to catch up with all episodes and definitely the scenes of baba was really heart wrenching. The sounds of close death looked so real and my throat was so tight whilst watching this. That little guy who plays Rudra is so talented, I like his expressive eyes. 

mg1997Romaa_GRSadia_JenAm

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
true he is great actor.. this is sad that his character is come to an end.. 
overall very nice and different show.i like it..Thumbs Up

mg1997Romaa_GRSadia_JenAm

Romaa_GR Senior Member
Romaa_GR
Romaa_GR

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
First of all thnk u dear fr ths post...

seriously i dnt hv words to describe Robin jiii...he is jst awesm hats off to him...still in tears ..i want to c him as udiya baba more bt his character ending..will miss him Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Completely agreeClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top