Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

I know what is gonna be Sahir reply (Page 2)

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

He might even tell her that if she doesn't beleive then he will get engaged to her...in the process he will arrange Samaira and Zaki's engagement too...

Sounds Cool

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think arzoo will come to know the truth when sahir is in love with her.Right now he is just playing a dirty game and using her .Right now his mind is completely absorbed with zeenat because if he suffered this much hatred then it stems from the ocean of love he had for zeenat from which not even a drop of love he has for arzoo .Maybe I am wrong but this is what I feel which is y I really can't digest sahir and arzoo equation which makes no sense because when zeenat comes back he will go back to her since she is his first wife and arzoo is dusri aurat .I really can't imagine this .This looks horrible
Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I think arzoo will come to know the truth when sahir is in love with her.Right now he is just playing a dirty game and using her .Right now his mind is completely absorbed with zeenat because if he suffered this much hatred then it stems from the ocean of love he had for zeenat from which not even a drop of love he has for arzoo .Maybe I am wrong but this is what I feel which is y I really can't digest sahir and arzoo equation which makes no sense because when zeenat comes back he will go back to her since she is his first wife and arzoo is dusri aurat .I really can't imagine this .This looks horrible

I don't think so that he is love with zeenath as he was in love with her before. He is hurt by her betrayal. He is head over heels in love with arzoo. But his bitter past is restricting him from completely accepting it. It's very obvious that he not only played this as a game. It is his original feelings and real desire for arzoo. He used the situation for expressing his love for her. He used this situation to put Zaki out. He dont want Zaki to be there in between him and arzoo. Very possessive lover. He is not sacrificing his love for his brother. He understood that arzoo din confess her love to Zakir and it was just zaki assumption that arzoo loves him. After confirming that from him. He used the opportunity to confess his love for her and made her confess her love for him. He made the way clear for him. It's a game not just for the deal but also for his own new found love. Sahir know before itself that arzoo does have attraction towards him. Zaki helped him to realise it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharoansyazaibrahimrs.shailu29

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Yahaan! He knows his way around to convince Arzoo. I think he will make her trust him even more! I don't think she'll know his true intentions. By the time she realizes what's in his mind, he would have totally fallen for Arzoo Wink  I'm loving this track...

Edited by aishu_25 - 25 December 2014 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheerinbanu

Go to top