Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Junoon Mein Haddi......Dec 25 th (Page 3)

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

Junoon moment was good but my question is for what sanam is waiting? I mean when ahil was angry she was like 'ahil listen to me atleast once'but now when ahil is in good mood she is not telling anything or not even ahil is asking anything..why ?apni problem solve karo ab kiska wait kar rahe hai ? Ermm
And yeah again murder attempt on sanam Wacko itne torture ke baad bhi sanam ab tak zinda kaise hai D'oh

God knows Mariya

Na Sanam bol rahi hain na Aahil pooch raha hain.

Again murder attempt..
funny LOL LOL precap was good LOL

Precap was good

Tanu trying to save Sanam. But what will happen after. Both passed out. Unless Gazalla calls Aahil and he comes and rescues Sanam. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i think i have a different opinion here bt i thought Junoon moment was kind of forced for meConfused...
it was out of no where and appeared as if the writers just inserted it for the sake of it..

and where does Saahil stand now? It's so confusing.. Just few epis ago Aahil was hell bent on making Sanam suffer and poof all of a sudden he is back to normal with herOuch...inconsistencies in characterisation..

and Sanam.. what can I say..has she fully accepted Sanam 2 as Aahil's wife.. or is she still fighting for her place.. or she is just lurking around the mansion because she doesnt have anywhere to go??

So much of confusion in Saahil's relationship which made the Junoon moment really weird for me.. I feel they are past this whole eyelock thingy.. heck even I cant read much into the eyelock?.. Are they yearning for each other? Or just for the sake of itOuch

this Saahil scene kind of reinforced my opinion that Saahil are completely ruined..

Edited by tleshni - 25 December 2014 at 10:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakSheAishFazidaK18micshy..Orla..Laura..ssrdjLovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala

Nalayak-baccha Goldie
Nalayak-baccha
Nalayak-baccha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
nowadays junoon moments are not up to the mark...don't know but for some unknown reasons the high intensity magic of saahil are missing ...i think this saahil scenes are totally  forced ...and thats why maybe the magic is missing...
anyway now coming to the episode ...i feel that the time has come to accomodate faiz,haya,khala-khalu in the montage because they along with tanveer are the high priority characters because maximum screen space are dedicated to them...sometimes i feel that faiz is the main lead...10-12 mins are dedicated to show is nonsense...and haya the less i speak the better...

and about aahil suddenly becoming interested in flowers and gardens was so funny...how the hell does a business tycoon like aahil gets time to look after the garden and flowers ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakSheAishmicshy..Orla..Laura..Lovenarbhi

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think cv's are forcefully inserting the Sahil scenes nowadays..I am seeing the garden first time in QH-2,,was it really there ?LOL

And the funny thing was Billi praying for Sanam...It happened in the history of QH..it was so hilarious..one more failed murder attempt..i think after the "new" clause  LOLher tactics will stop..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyLaura..Lovenarbhiflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tleshni

i think i have a different opinion here bt i thought Junoon moment was kind of forced for meConfused...
it was out of no where and appeared as if the writers just inserted it for the sake of it..

and where does Saahil stand now? It's so confusing.. Just few epis ago Aahil was hell bent on making Sanam suffer and poof all of a sudden he is back to normal with herOuch...inconsistencies in characterisation..

and Sanam.. what can I say..has she fully accepted Sanam 2 as Aahil's wife.. or is she still fighting for her place.. or she is just lurking around the mansion because she doesnt have anywhere to go??

So much of confusion in Saahil's relationship which made the Junoon moment really weird for me.. I feel they are past this whole eyelock thingy.. heck even I cant read much into the eyelock?.. Are they yearning for each other? Or just for the sake of itOuch

this Saahil scene kind of reinforced my opinion that Saahil are completely ruined..

Word yaar!.Clap
The junoon moment totally fell FLAT for me...And you are so right about both Ahil and Sanam...
For now cvs have ruined Sahil...the proof...yesterday's Ahil/Seher scene had much more emotion and meaning in it than todays out of no where  so called Junoon moment...even the part of Sanam2 in the scene had much more meaning in the scene than these two.
Sahil just does not seem to have a 'story' anymore...cvs don't want to bring out the kidnapping and twin secret out and have Ahil and Sanam confront this truth between them somehow...hence by ignoring the white elephant in the room, there is no more 'story' between Sahil to explore and show it seems...

CVs really seems to be NOT interested in SAHIL AT ALL now...

Actually today the Tanveer scenes with Tanveer praying for Sanam and the funny dialogues of Khala was WAY more entertaining...

Well done gul...you really may have finally managed to ruin Sahil completely...

Edited by SheAish - 25 December 2014 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakmicshyLovenarbhi

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Lol ur title LOLLOLLOL
Sadly there was no junoon in it. I felt simply nothing. Theey r in a mess n this mess has affected theur bonding. 
Never thought i'd be feeling nothing fr them one day but sighs. 

Thanku writers fr spoiling my most fav couple ever . Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakSheAish

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... I feel things were fine till Friday's episode... Aahil getting angry, insulting her n blasting her, as unsavory as it was, there was anger n passion. Him looking at her, both getting emotional and the junoon was powerful. But from the ME till now idk where they r going with SaHil. I had no issues with Aahil's concern when Sanam got hurt in her feet...The concern was always there as he loves her even when he returned n wanted to hate her but I expected him to keep the facade a bit more... The scene between him n Seher surprisingly was good... Which is scary, tho Seher had averted her eyes in the end... What I expected was for him to confront her like I said yesterday. I wanted him to question, to get angry, emotional, anything, especially after he proved his opinion of her as being right, going against his mother n realized that she is not after his property. Then why did she leave? Did she develop cold feet about being with a man like him? Aahil always felt he was not good enough so I really expected him to question! As those above said, SaHil r past eyelocks n infact they were always about more than just eye-locks. I wanted an intense confrontation but the moment is gone as Aahil doesnt seem angry or hurt any longer so why would he question nor is Sanam explaining anything... I must say Khala n Khalu r stealing the limelight this week lol anyway thanks again for the update and I really hope finally the murder attempts stop lol the cvs really need to figure out where they r trying to go lol

Edited by Raingoddess - 25 December 2014 at 11:07am

IFfreakSheAishmicshy

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Thanks for the update... I feel things were fine till Friday's episode... Aahil getting angry, insulting her n blasting her, as unsavory as it was, there was anger n passion. Him looking at her, both getting emotional and the junoon was powerful. But from the ME till now idk where they r going with SaHil. I had no issues with Aahil's concern when Sanam got hurt in her feet...The concern was always there as he loves her even when he returned n wanted to hate her but I expected him to keep the facade a bit more... The scene between him n Seher surprisingly was good... Which is scary, tho Seher had averted her eyes in the end... What I expected was for him to confront her like I said yesterday. I wanted him to question, to get angry, emotional, anything, especially after he proved his opinion of her as being right, going against his mother n realized that she is not after his property. Then why did she leave? Did she develop cold feet about being with a man like him? Aahil always felt he was not good enough so I really expected him to question! As those above said, SaHil r past eyelocks n infact they were always about more than just eye-locks. I wanted an intense confrontation but the moment is gone as Aahil doesnt seem angry or hurt any longer so why would he question nor is Sanam explaining anything... I must say Khala n Khalu r stealing the limelight this week lol anyway thanks again for the update and I really hope finally the murder attempts stop lol the cvs really need to figure out where they r trying to go lol

I agree.. Friday's episode was too good.. because it had passion in it when Aahil insulted Sanam.. but still he was covering up his love for her.. Junoon played in that scene was too good.. I was all excited to watch the upcoming episodes seeing Aahil and Sanam both being hurt with angsty Junoon.. But today's Junoon was so stale.. I dont get it at all.. I really dont understand why they changed Aahil's anger.. That would have been really good with the trps.. also Aahil would have had more things to do rather than being confsed all the time... 

So it just took Sanam to dance as the courtesan to melt Aahil's heart...Ouch

SheAishmicshyRaingoddess

Go to top