Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lol ur title ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Sadly there was no junoon in it. I felt simply nothing. Theey r in a mess n this mess has affected theur bonding. 
Never thought i'd be feeling nothing fr them one day but sighs. 

Thanku writers fr spoiling my most fav couple ever . ðŸ˜¡
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... I feel things were fine till Friday's episode... Aahil getting angry, insulting her n blasting her, as unsavory as it was, there was anger n passion. Him looking at her, both getting emotional and the junoon was powerful. But from the ME till now idk where they r going with SaHil. I had no issues with Aahil's concern when Sanam got hurt in her feet...The concern was always there as he loves her even when he returned n wanted to hate her but I expected him to keep the facade a bit more... The scene between him n Seher surprisingly was good... Which is scary, tho Seher had averted her eyes in the end... What I expected was for him to confront her like I said yesterday. I wanted him to question, to get angry, emotional, anything, especially after he proved his opinion of her as being right, going against his mother n realized that she is not after his property. Then why did she leave? Did she develop cold feet about being with a man like him? Aahil always felt he was not good enough so I really expected him to question! As those above said, SaHil r past eyelocks n infact they were always about more than just eye-locks. I wanted an intense confrontation but the moment is gone as Aahil doesnt seem angry or hurt any longer so why would he question nor is Sanam explaining anything... I must say Khala n Khalu r stealing the limelight this week lol anyway thanks again for the update and I really hope finally the murder attempts stop lol the cvs really need to figure out where they r trying to go lolEdited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
tleshni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Thanks for the update... I feel things were fine till Friday's episode... Aahil getting angry, insulting her n blasting her, as unsavory as it was, there was anger n passion. Him looking at her, both getting emotional and the junoon was powerful. But from the ME till now idk where they r going with SaHil. I had no issues with Aahil's concern when Sanam got hurt in her feet...The concern was always there as he loves her even when he returned n wanted to hate her but I expected him to keep the facade a bit more... The scene between him n Seher surprisingly was good... Which is scary, tho Seher had averted her eyes in the end... What I expected was for him to confront her like I said yesterday. I wanted him to question, to get angry, emotional, anything, especially after he proved his opinion of her as being right, going against his mother n realized that she is not after his property. Then why did she leave? Did she develop cold feet about being with a man like him? Aahil always felt he was not good enough so I really expected him to question! As those above said, SaHil r past eyelocks n infact they were always about more than just eye-locks. I wanted an intense confrontation but the moment is gone as Aahil doesnt seem angry or hurt any longer so why would he question nor is Sanam explaining anything... I must say Khala n Khalu r stealing the limelight this week lol anyway thanks again for the update and I really hope finally the murder attempts stop lol the cvs really need to figure out where they r trying to go lol

I agree.. Friday's episode was too good.. because it had passion in it when Aahil insulted Sanam.. but still he was covering up his love for her.. Junoon played in that scene was too good.. I was all excited to watch the upcoming episodes seeing Aahil and Sanam both being hurt with angsty Junoon.. But today's Junoon was so stale.. I dont get it at all.. I really dont understand why they changed Aahil's anger.. That would have been really good with the trps.. also Aahil would have had more things to do rather than being confsed all the time... 

So it just took Sanam to dance as the courtesan to melt Aahil's heart...
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tleshni

I agree.. Friday's episode was too good.. because it had passion in it when Aahil insulted Sanam.. but still he was covering up his love for her.. Junoon played in that scene was too good.. I was all excited to watch the upcoming episodes seeing Aahil and Sanam both being hurt with angsty Junoon.. But today's Junoon was so stale.. I dont get it at all.. I really dont understand why they changed Aahil's anger.. That would have been really good with the trps.. also Aahil would have had more things to do rather than being confsed all the time... 

So it just took Sanam to dance as the courtesan to melt Aahil's heart...

Same here I was expecting Junoon reloaded! Like finally Aahil got a reentry n looked like his role would now be more prominent but once again both him n Rehan r reduced to side characters tho they r such important players in the game! I wanted scenes like Sanam cooking, getting hurt and then Aahil despite his anger tending her wounds, or Sanam going to buy grocery n Aahil watching her from his car n trying to find put why she came back? Or even him just confronting her and just releasing all his anger but nope... Suddenly the track changed n the ME did more harm than good! The new junoon version was so beautiful n painful yet there is no angst or pain left... Once again back to square one... So y bring back Aahil? They were stalling for Aahil's entry the week before n once he is back, they go back to showing what they did before, saas bahu n jokers playing a game... So why did they drag before lol n even now they r dragging... The only damage control they can do is reveal Billi to Aahil n then show his breakdown... Or maybe have Rehan find out his Ammi's truth... They have no clue where to go from here lol  
farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
In the entire episode oly 2 min of sahil its sooo not done .GUL always does this when the show is going good she brings in unwanted tracks and ruin it and wastes the talents of good actors like kv and after bein fed up all her male leads quit the show.well can't blame them barun's character lost its charm in ISS pyar,ksg's character lost its charm in qubool Hain.she steadily makes the shows female oriented nd the male leads are used oly for Romance their common sense goes for a toss and they become puppets of either mothers or sisters etc.I'm just worried that fed up of this useless tracks what if kv decides to quit hopefully not but their simply wasting the storyline.haya and faiz also gets more screen space than them.common sahil are the leads not haya faiz.I miss the old days full of junoon moments nd such a powerful ahil.but now its become a murder thriller I mean how many times can a person attempt murder nd how many times can a person can come out of death .tanveer has atleast tried 100 ways to kill sanam till now nd she has escaped also.just fedup of this every episode there is a new death trap for sanam.better buckup cv's otherwise the end seems near. 🥱
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
May these flowers were special to Aahil's REAL AMMI
I my opinion, they must let the Aahil, Sanam, Sanam2, Ammi story take a tiny break of about 2-3 episodes.
Show only Seher and her pining for Rehan. Then they can show them meet. let Seher hide the truth about twin, swap, revenge, etc... but atleast some good will be there.