Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Junoon Mein Haddi......Dec 25 th

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Hi

Finally a junoon moment but they showed Sanam 2 in between..

Sanam2 trying to take care of plants but Aahil gets angry at her. Sanam comes to her rescue.And then Sanam tries to carry a flower pot and as it is about to fall down Aahil helps her ans junoon moment.

Sanam 2 runs inside crying.

Aahil sees her injured hand is worried. Sanam tells him everything is fine.Just then gardener comes and interrupts them. Aahil asks the gardener to get the plant as it reminds him of his ammi. Just then Aahil gets a call and he leaves from there.

Sanam decides to go and bring the plant. Khala who overhears the same arranges a killer to murder Sanam.

Tanveer gets impressed with Khala's intelligence but just then Tanveer gets call from lawyer that if something happens to Sanam within an year, property will go to some trust.Tanveer and khala go to the nursery too.

But before they could reach, Sanam has been locked up in a room and the room starts getting filled with some gas and Sanam falls unconcious.

Again a murder attempt but a recycled idea..

Precap: Tanveer gets into the room in search of Sanam and falls unconcious.

Tanveer trying to save Sanam...strange ..

Thanks

Sarita

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifekayathre_sahillkrsh07tastahninmicshydmfeversylvia99kals82Raingoddess..Orla..Ms.Sherlockednavkflora212-MitwaIshqPe-ShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Junooonnn tere hadddiii kaaa ROFL junoon was awsome but why sanam is chup and ahil is chup Confused forget about chup chap game aj toh gazab hogya billu running to save sanamROFL ok so ab teeno ko kon bachayega? Ahil? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Orla..ssrdjShaitaanKiKhala

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Billi trying and praying to save Sanam! CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. THAT. ShockedLOL Indeed uparwale ke khle nirale hain LOL
I do feel that its all coming back to her now. Her "chaalein" are backfiring. What she wants is not getting. The new clause indicates that no matter what Sanam will always be saved and this time even Billi is trying to save her..

Junoon moment was nice too! The way they showed Sanam 2.0 going away from there, I saw it as a symbolism that she might NOT come in between SaHil. Maybe just too much positivity in me..LOL

I loved how Billi also fell down too LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy..Orla..ssrdjRaingoddessflora212

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Junoon moment was good but my question is for what sanam is waiting? I mean when ahil was angry she was like 'ahil listen to me atleast once'but now when ahil is in good mood she is not telling anything or not even ahil is asking anything..why ?apni problem solve karo ab kiska wait kar rahe hai ? Ermm
And yeah again murder attempt on sanam Wacko itne torture ke baad bhi sanam ab tak zinda kaise hai D'oh

Edited by Surbhiholic. - 25 December 2014 at 9:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy..Orla..ssrdjRaingoddessflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Junooonnn tere hadddiii kaaaROFLjunoon was awsome but why sanam is chup and ahil is chupConfusedforget about chup chap game aj toh gazab hogya billu running to save sanamROFLok so ab teeno ko kon bachayega? Ahil?LOL

Junoon was good but how i wished they hadnt shown S2 in between

Tanveer running to save Sanam was..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Orla..ShaitaanKiKhalaflora212

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Billi trying and praying to save Sanam! CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. THAT. ShockedLOL Indeed uparwale ke khle nirale hain LOL
I do feel that its all coming back to her now. Her "chaalein" are backfiring. What she wants is not getting. The new clause indicates that no matter what Sanam will always be saved and this time even Billi is trying to save her..

Junoon moment was nice too! The way they showed Sanam 2.0 going away from there, I saw it as a symbolism that she might NOT come in between SaHil. Maybe just too much positivity in me..LOL

I think she;ll come between sehaan.. used by Tanu.. remember Montage? When the Sehaan trutyh comes out.. Tanu will use her puppet to break up Sehaan. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Billi trying and praying to save Sanam! CAN. YOU. IMAGINE. THAT.ShockedLOLIndeed uparwale ke khle nirale hainLOL

I loved how Billi also fell down tooLOL

Yea billi praying and trying to save Sanam...uparwale ke khel nirale hain...

Ab toh billi has to save Sanam..

I really missed the phonecall of Aahil..was it of some importance or just a random one?

Junoon good but S2 shown .i didnt like that...

Since this one year clause is running around the corner, I guess S2 will be active only after that...i guess...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhala

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

I think she;ll come between sehaan.. used by Tanu.. remember Montage? When the Sehaan trutyh comes out.. Tanu will use her puppet to break up Sehaan. 

That might be possible. She can't let any couple be happy! Such a sadist she is! LOL When she would be fed up with trying to separate SaHil, she would go in to SeHanSleepy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyssrdj

Go to top