Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 25th Dec WU- Don't Worry, Be Happy. (Page 2)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Originally posted by Xarina

Now see, you are asking a "writer" how I would like to see this Vivan track to endSmile. i would like Paridi to confide in Jigar, be honest about her past and together they would confront Vivan. This would take away the element of surprise from Vivan, leaving him with no choice but to either back down or, decide that he will fight to get Paridi back into his life. Radha, seeing her victory near will help him but this will be her undoing as she will fall in love with Vivan and to get him she will disclose about the trap and the fake pregnancy as the family will witness this and have no reason to keep Radha in the house. Paridi will then make her peace with Kokila, who will not be won over but when she sees that Paridi truly loves Jigar and the boys and realises that Paridi was set up by Radha (another confession told in anger) she will warm to the idea and claim that Paridi is a Modi daughter in law. Meanwhile we, see that Vivan's parents, wife and child turn up to unmask him -another story there- and Vivan seeing the bleak future with mental Radha chooses to go back to his wife. Meanwhile Gopi has spent some time contemplating and realises that she is too good for Ahem and Kokila and decides to leave with her daughters (another story thereLOL)

That would be a great track ending. Vivan gone back to his wife and kid, Paridhi with Jigar and his sons, Gopi leaving Ahem with her daughters etc.

Actually, how was Paridhi set up by Radha, other than Radha destroying Kokilas muffler and pinning it on Paridhi? I missed that part. Embarrassed
Well the first and most important time was when Radha helped Paridi to drug Jigar but ended up 'sleeping' with him herself and secondly when Paridi said that she only wanted Jigar, not the boys.  Radha had engineered the whole scenario with Kokila hearing and becoming judge, jury and chief executioner.  And no, Vivan didn't have an extra marital affair.  I just put that in for good measure. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Big smile  Thank You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  How Was Your Marrry  Wink  LOL LOL  ? Question  LOLEmbarrassed Blushing Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Big smile Expect That You Enjoyed Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed   Embarrassed Great  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile Work Big smile  Big smile Big smile

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Going  Big smile   Big smile  Embarrassed  Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinaskanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Well the first and most important time was when Radha helped Paridi to drug Jigar but ended up 'sleeping' with him herself and secondly when Paridi said that she only wanted Jigar, not the boys. Radha had engineered the whole scenario with Kokila hearing and becoming judge, jury and chief executioner. And no, Vivan didn't have an extra marital affair. I just put that in for good measure.

Okay. I see now. As for the extramarital affair thing, that's funny! LOL

I hope that Paridhi will confide in Jigar and Gopi and tell them about her past with Vivan. That would certainly put a monkey wrench in things for Vivan. If he is smart, he will back off and leave Paridhi alone.

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Big smile  Thank You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  How Was Your Marrry  Wink  LOL LOL  ? Question  LOLEmbarrassed Blushing Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Big smile Expect That You Enjoyed Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed   Embarrassed Great  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile Work Big smile  Big smile Big smile

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Going  Big smile   Big smile  Embarrassed  Big smile   Big smile   Big smile
I had a very merry time.  Still celebrating now LOL.  Hope you had a good time also.

Manzz

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Well the first and most important time was when Radha helped Paridi to drug Jigar but ended up 'sleeping' with him herself and secondly when Paridi said that she only wanted Jigar, not the boys. Radha had engineered the whole scenario with Kokila hearing and becoming judge, jury and chief executioner. And no, Vivan didn't have an extra marital affair. I just put that in for good measure.

Okay. I see now. As for the extramarital affair thing, that's funny! LOL

I hope that Paridhi will confide in Jigar and Gopi and tell them about her past with Vivan. That would certainly put a monkey wrench in things for Vivan. If he is smart, he will back off and leave Paridhi alone.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  But I would like Gopi to wake up to the fact that she has no standing or respect from that wooden fair weather husband of hers.

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I agree. Gopi should leave that spineless husband of hers and take her daughters along with her. When that will happen, Ahem will realize he how wrong he was to listen to his "mother" and not to his wife. The day Ahem will realize that, I hope he tells his so called mother off nicely.
munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Xar, appreciate it, saving it !

Go to top