Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 25th Dec WU- Don't Worry, Be Happy.

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Thursday 25th December

So it is Christmas Day and we are handed this episode on a plate.  Personally I am disappointed with it and hence only watched once and am giving you an abridged version.  Nothing to write home about, I'm afraid.

The episode opens with Kokila and Gopi at the foot of the temple.  Kokila lectures Gopi that she did not know Paridi's true colours before but now she does and knows that Paridi is incapable of being truthful.  Gopi on the other hand is trying unsuccessfully to convince Kokila.  Kokila is having none of it.  She lectures again and flounces off.

Gopi stands in front of the temple, speaks to her kanaji and implores her idol to help Paridi just as he helped her.

Paridi is in her darkened room and is worried.  She laments that now that things are going well for her, something has come to ruin it all.   She switches on the light and is shocked to discover photos of her and Vivan (seriously? A better name would have been better) all over the bedroom.  Paridi is angry, even more so as Vivan emerges from the bathroom, towel in hand.  Paridi argues with him in all manner of things and declares that she loves only Jigar and that he should not come near her.  Vivan cajoles and goads her, speaking of the past and how well she has done for herself.  He threatens that he will uncover her past to the family and she will be left with nothing.  He shouts that he loves Paridi.  She warns him off and tears the photos, he holds her, they scuffle and a vase falls and breaks.

Kokila is passing by the room, hears the vase drop and thinks she hears voices.  She knocks on Paridi's door.  Inside Vivan goads Paridi to open the door. 

Paridi opens the door, faces the usual questions from Kokila, gives her some random answers and takes an earful from Kokila about her character, behaviour etc and leaves.  Paridi looks around the room and wonders where Vivan went.  He comes through the window.  She hustles him out of the room, shuts the door and gathers all the photos, puts them in the waste bin and sets fire to them declaring the she only loves Jigs.

There is another knock on the door.  Paridi moves the waste bin out of the way with much care and opens the door to the children and Gopi.  The children remind her that she was going to help them make their costumes for the party.  Gopi says that they will all help.

Gopi, Jigar, Paridi and the kids are in the room making costumes.  Jigars asks Paridi to pass the glue but she is in her own world, with her worries and does not move,  eventually Meera passes over the glue.  Vidya begins to fall asleep so Gopi tells her and Meera to go to bed as it is late.  The boys too settle in the bed.  Jigar packs away and thinks that Paridi is worried about something and he must get to the bottom of it.

At some point-in the morning- I think, Jigar and Paridi are in the hall and Jigar is speaking to her and wipes away a tear.  Vivan is in the background and is looking on in anger.

Pre cap.  Vivan  corners Paridi in the garden and warns her to keep away from Jigar because if she does not then it will not be good for her.  Radha is hiding listening to the conversation

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chunni1ManzzmunnihyderabadskanthanSurish

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update and Merry Christmas! I hope Jigar will find out what is wrong and give a fitting lesson to Vivaan. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Thank you for the written update and Merry Christmas! I hope Jigar will find out what is wrong and give a fitting lesson to Vivaan. Day Dreaming
Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too.  I'm just sat here after eating dinner and finishing off the last remnants of my prosecco wine Blushing.  Hope this Vivan episode ends soon.  Why can't a girl have a boyfriend?  Sure they were together but that is in the past.  It should have no connection to her married life and I am annoyed that people still think that way.  She must have left him because of his controlling nature. 

Writers had better buck up their ideas. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Hope this Vivan episode ends soon. Why can't a girl have a boyfriend? Sure they were together but that is in the past. It should have no connection to her married life and I am annoyed that people still think that way. She must have left him because of his controlling nature. Writers had better buck up their ideas.

I think so. How would you like to see this Vivan episode end? I would like to see it end by Mr. Mehta coming to Modi Bhavan with the police and having Vivan arrested for harassing Paridhi after he does something wrong to her. And also everyone will find out about the past relationship and at the same time, they will find out Vivan abused and controlled Paridhi. And after hearing the history of Paridhi with Vivan, Jigar will slap Vivan and warns him to stay away from Paridhi.

Also I would like to see Mr. Mehta tear into Vivan as well and also tear into Kokila for doubting Paridhis character.

Edited by skanthan - 25 December 2014 at 12:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinakavsy

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanthan

Hope this Vivan episode ends soon. Why can't a girl have a boyfriend? Sure they were together but that is in the past. It should have no connection to her married life and I am annoyed that people still think that way. She must have left him because of his controlling nature. Writers had better buck up their ideas.

I think so. How would you like to see this Vivan episode end? I would like to see it end by Mr. Mehta coming to Modi Bhavan with the police and having Vivan arrested for harassing Paridhi after he does something wrong to her. And also everyone will find out about the past relationship and at the same time, they will find out Vivan abused and controlled Paridhi. And after hearing the history of Paridhi with Vivan, Jigar will slap Vivan and warns him to stay away from Paridhi.

Also I would like to see Mr. Mehta tear into Vivan as well and also tear into Kokila for doubting Paridhis character.
Now see, you are asking a "writer" how I would like to see this Vivan track to end Smile.  i would like Paridi to confide in Jigar, be honest about her past and together they would confront Vivan.  This would take away the element of surprise from Vivan, leaving him with no choice but to either back down or, decide that he will fight to get Paridi back into his life.  Radha, seeing her victory near will help him but this will be her undoing as she will fall in love with Vivan and to get him she will disclose about the trap and the fake pregnancy as the family will witness this and have no reason to keep Radha in the house. Paridi will then make her peace with Kokila, who will not be won over but when she sees that Paridi truly loves Jigar and the boys and realises that Paridi was set up by Radha (another confession told in anger) she will warm to the idea and claim that Paridi is a Modi daughter in law.  Meanwhile we, see that Vivan's parents, wife and child turn up to unmask him -another story there- and Vivan seeing the bleak  future with mental Radha chooses to go back to his wife.  Meanwhile Gopi has spent some time contemplating and realises that she is too good for Ahem and Kokila and decides to leave with her daughters (another story there LOL)
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Xarina for Saath Nibhana Saathiya December 25, 2014 written update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManzzXarina

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Was Vivan having an extramarital affair with Paridhi?
skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Now see, you are asking a "writer" how I would like to see this Vivan track to endSmile. i would like Paridi to confide in Jigar, be honest about her past and together they would confront Vivan. This would take away the element of surprise from Vivan, leaving him with no choice but to either back down or, decide that he will fight to get Paridi back into his life. Radha, seeing her victory near will help him but this will be her undoing as she will fall in love with Vivan and to get him she will disclose about the trap and the fake pregnancy as the family will witness this and have no reason to keep Radha in the house. Paridi will then make her peace with Kokila, who will not be won over but when she sees that Paridi truly loves Jigar and the boys and realises that Paridi was set up by Radha (another confession told in anger) she will warm to the idea and claim that Paridi is a Modi daughter in law. Meanwhile we, see that Vivan's parents, wife and child turn up to unmask him -another story there- and Vivan seeing the bleak future with mental Radha chooses to go back to his wife. Meanwhile Gopi has spent some time contemplating and realises that she is too good for Ahem and Kokila and decides to leave with her daughters (another story thereLOL)

That would be a great track ending. Vivan gone back to his wife and kid, Paridhi with Jigar and his sons, Gopi leaving Ahem with her daughters etc.

Actually, how was Paridhi set up by Radha, other than Radha destroying Kokilas muffler and pinning it on Paridhi? I missed that part. Embarrassed

Edited by skanthan - 25 December 2014 at 9:25pm

Go to top