Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman please save us all from Ishita (Page 2)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by iffanvidz

No one questioned about mihir's house...?????

Their sole aim is to bring Shagun to Raman's bed ( I do not consider that Ishra's bed)  and Adi is just a reason for it. They butchered the essence of all characters ( Ishita, Raman and Mihika ) just to make this happen.

I was appalled when Shagun VOLUNTARILY SUGGESTED SHE WILL MOVE IN WITH SIMMIAngry
I understand Ishita is Mother Teresa's reincarnation but WOULD IT HAVE KILLED HER to ask Shagun to vacate the room?Angry
She insulted her parents kicked them out
She later went on to convince them Mihika is in a Jewish "concentration camp"Dead and must be rescued...

Ishita was BEYOND pathetic todayAngry

NOTHING she said today made ANY SENSE
She will probably pick out lingerie for Shagun to wear in order to seduce Raman...
Later launder the sheets and wash the empty champagne glasses... and bring eneregy drinks for Shagun to replenish her strengthDead

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTEDAngry

They just ridiculed the wife and husband relationship and their privacy by bringing Ex to their bedroom. We understand that Ishita trusts Raman that he would not fall for Shagun or any other woman but it will be nice and romantic to see her being a little posessive about their private sanctuary or Raman objecting to Shagun being in there and puts his foot down against it saying this place belongs to us only. That would have increased the romantic and emotional quotient of the show and made Ishra fans happy Wink But no, they are bent on torturing us.

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS LACKING IN ISHITA... SO UNIMPRESSIVEAngry

She can beat him to a pulp and drag him home like a rag doll but cant be possessive about HER ROOM HER THINGS HER BED, HER STUFF IN THE ROOM?Angry
She hasnt shown ANY possessiveness about Raman... beating him to a pulp and grabbing his collar and yelling at the airport notwithstandingAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

FuriousFanDesiUs_fan-Vishakha-MyLoveSuVadrishtimauryaSimRise..PlayfulKiss..Ishrafanno1Panoramic

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Their sole aim is to bring Shagun to Raman's bed ( I do not consider that Ishra's bed)  and Adi is just a reason for it. They butchered the essence of all characters ( Ishita, Raman and Mihika ) just to make this happen.

I was appalled when Shagun VOLUNTARILY SUGGESTED SHE WILL MOVE IN WITH SIMMIAngry
I understand Ishita is Mother Teresa's reincarnation but WOULD IT HAVE KILLED HER to ask Shagun to vacate the room?Angry
She later went on to convince them Mihika is in a Jewish "concentration camp"Dead and must be rescued...

She will probably pick out lingerie for Shagun to wear in order to seduce Raman...
Later launder the sheets and wash the empty champagne glasses... and bring eneregy drinks for Shagun to replenish her strengthDead

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTEDAngry

They just ridiculed the wife and husband relationship and their privacy by bringing Ex to their bedroom. We understand that Ishita trusts Raman that he would not fall for Shagun or any other woman but it will be nice and romantic to see her being a little posessive about their private sanctuary or Raman objecting to Shagun being in there and puts his foot down against it saying this place belongs to us only. That would have increased the romantic and emotional quotient of the show and made Ishra fans happy Wink But no, they are bent on torturing us.

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

She can beat him to a pulp and drag him home like a rag doll but cant be possessive about HER ROOM HER THINGS HER BED, HER STUFF IN THE ROOM?Angry
She hasnt shown ANY possessiveness about Raman... beating him to a pulp and grabbing his collar and yelling at the airport notwithstandingAngry

thats the diff between ishita and Shagun. Shagun is possessive about room, money, etc. Ishita is only possessive about Raman, she will stay with raman anywhere and find happiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishrafanno1

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Sorry. Raman is in the 7:30 slot and men in that slot have donated their you know what ages ago. Let's not have hopes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiUs_fanMyLoveSuVaIshrafanno1Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTEDAngry

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

thats the diff between ishita and Shagun. Shagun is possessive about room, money, etc. Ishita is only possessive about Raman, she will stay with raman anywhere and find happiness.
Oh you mean like Sita Maiyya?
She belongs in Ramayana NOT in 21st century Delhi Angry

If she is SO NOBLE WHY did she DUMP Prateek?
Shouldn't she have stayed married to him and cleaned up the world, I bet Mr Modi could have appointed her the Swachha Bharat HeadEmbarrassedClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiUs_fanashat123PanoramicSimRiseIshrafanno1

sita_rama IF-Dazzler
sita_rama
sita_rama

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Raman do some thing to throw that shagun out of ur house. Better u offer any flat for shagun and move her from ur house yaar

Edited by sita_rama - 25 December 2014 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiUs_fanIshrafanno1

DesiUs_fan Groupbie
DesiUs_fan
DesiUs_fan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTEDAngry

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

But there should be some limit to her mahaanta right. So where does it going to end.
At this rate she will say , I am fine if Raman take back Shagun ( Adi ke liye ) since I know he loves me only in his heart . I do not care about his body as long as his heart belongs to me ( body is also a material thing) . Or next level of mahaanta would be, I do not care if he loves me or not, I love him and can live with his memories for rest of my life.
I am not against them helping Shagun and Adi as they are showing Shagun does not have any family ( apparently Poornimaji and Mihir went to visit another planet and they are waiting for the next space shuttle to get them back to YHM world). But bhallas should let Adi know that Ishita is a very important person in their family and he should respect her . They should lay down some ground rules for him instead of becoming emotional fools. He will get used to the rules. They atleast owe that much to Ishita.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FuriousFanIshrafanno1iffanvidzdivyasnNisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

But there should be some limit to her mahaanta right. So where does it going to end.
At this rate she will say , I am fine if Raman take back Shagun ( Adi ke liye ) since I know he loves me only in his heart . I do not care about his body as long as his heart belongs to me ( body is also a material thing) . Or next level of mahaanta would be, I do not care if he loves me or not, I love him and can live with his memories for rest of my life.
I am not against them helping Shagun and Adi as they are showing Shagun does not have any family ( apparently Poornimaji and Mihir went to visit another planet and they are waiting for the next space shuttle to get them back to YHM world). But bhallas should let Adi know that Ishita is a very important person in their family and he should respect her . They should lay down some ground rules for him instead of becoming emotional fools. He will get used to the rules. They atleast owe that much to Ishita.

Very very well written...EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN INFACTClapClapClap

I read it multiple timesClap

This EXACTLY IT... youve defined Ishita Bhalla in TWO LINESConfused red and blue

FABULOUS ON PINKClapClap
If family visits and SOME RANDOM cousin does not like my husband or I instead of saying "RUN and HIDE"...The matriarch should talk to the cousin and say "GET OVER IT YOU TWERP"

Yahan to GHAR KE BETE ki baat hai

For the rest of his life Adi will continue to hate Ishita and Mrs Toshi will continue to hide her?Angry

WHY?

Edited by Nisha0604 - 25 December 2014 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiUs_fan-Ara-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Isn't Shagun PREGNANT?!!! Or did they forget to that? 

Go to top