Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman please save us all from Ishita

DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My only hope is that Raman gets his balls back which he lost during Mani's track and save us from the monstrosity of Ishita's mahaanta. I hate to admit that I hate Ishita as much as Shagun . If Raman does not take matters into his hands from Ishita now then he deserves a woman like Shagun and son like Adi. If Ishita continues like this then she deserves to be thrown out of bhalla house. She does not deserve to be a wife or mother . Real mothers do not expose their kids to unnatural situations and shitheads like Shagun and Param. People like Shagun are like empty vessels who do not have anything to offer anyone including their own kids and unfortunately those people do exist in real life.
It looks like they are bent on making us hate the leads as much as the negative characters with these utterly senseless tracks. They seems to have special dushmani for Ishita's character ( and for us) that they are showing her as domineering, know it all, and remorseless woman ( not to mention her hideous hairstyles and dress sense) .
My heart aches to see my faves KP and DT getting lost somewhere in these senseless tracks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
raman plz ask your mom not to over react...
if she stops that...
automatically ishitha will cool down...
Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Yeh please raman do that. By bringing her sauten in the house she is an insult to the word and relation called "WIFE" ..usko kam pe behjo ..sitting at home has made her mind filled with Kachra 😡🤢
iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No one questioned about mihir's house...?????
or even shagun's mom...
Toshiji should call shagun's mom...
and ask her to take shagun with her...
oyy " you showed more interest for your daughter"
"where are you hiding" now your daughter is suffering...
give solution for it...

Edited by iffanvidz - 9 years ago
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: iffanvidz

No one questioned about mihir's house...?????

Their sole aim is to bring Shagun to Raman's bed ( I do not consider that Ishra's bed)  and Adi is just a reason for it. They butchered the essence of all characters ( Ishita, Raman and Mihika ) just to make this happen.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

Their sole aim is to bring Shagun to Raman's bed ( I do not consider that Ishra's bed)  and Adi is just a reason for it. They butchered the essence of all characters ( Ishita, Raman and Mihika ) just to make this happen.

I was appalled when Shagun VOLUNTARILY SUGGESTED SHE WILL MOVE IN WITH SIMMI😡
I understand Ishita is Mother Teresa's reincarnation but WOULD IT HAVE KILLED HER to ask Shagun to vacate the room?😡
She insulted her parents kicked them out
She later went on to convince them Mihika is in a Jewish "concentration camp"🤢 and must be rescued...

Ishita was BEYOND pathetic today😡

NOTHING she said today made ANY SENSE
She will probably pick out lingerie for Shagun to wear in order to seduce Raman...
Later launder the sheets and wash the empty champagne glasses... and bring eneregy drinks for Shagun to replenish her strength🤢

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTED😡

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know. Hey good post. Why is raman so weak? Why s he not taking charge of the situation.
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I was appalled when Shagun VOLUNTARILY SUGGESTED SHE WILL MOVE IN WITH SIMMI😡
I understand Ishita is Mother Teresa's reincarnation but WOULD IT HAVE KILLED HER to ask Shagun to vacate the room?😡
She insulted her parents kicked them out
She later went on to convince them Mihika is in a Jewish "concentration camp"🤢 and must be rescued...

Ishita was BEYOND pathetic today😡

NOTHING she said today made ANY SENSE
She will probably pick out lingerie for Shagun to wear in order to seduce Raman...
Later launder the sheets and wash the empty champagne glasses... and bring eneregy drinks for Shagun to replenish her strength🤢

All for "adi ofcourse"

COMPLETELY GUTTED😡

They just ridiculed the wife and husband relationship and their privacy by bringing Ex to their bedroom. We understand that Ishita trusts Raman that he would not fall for Shagun or any other woman but it will be nice and romantic to see her being a little posessive about their private sanctuary or Raman objecting to Shagun being in there and puts his foot down against it saying this place belongs to us only. That would have increased the romantic and emotional quotient of the show and made Ishra fans happy 😉 But no, they are bent on torturing us.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

They just ridiculed the wife and husband relationship and their privacy by bringing Ex to their bedroom. We understand that Ishita trusts Raman that he would not fall for Shagun or any other woman but it will be nice and romantic to see her being a little posessive about their private sanctuary or Raman objecting to Shagun being in there and puts his foot down against it saying this place belongs to us only. That would have increased the romantic and emotional quotient of the show and made Ishra fans happy 😉 But no, they are bent on torturing us.

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS LACKING IN ISHITA... SO UNIMPRESSIVE😡

She can beat him to a pulp and drag him home like a rag doll but cant be possessive about HER ROOM HER THINGS HER BED, HER STUFF IN THE ROOM?😡
She hasnt shown ANY possessiveness about Raman... beating him to a pulp and grabbing his collar and yelling at the airport notwithstanding😡
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

MILLION DOLLAR WORDS

THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS LACKING IN ISHITA... SO UNIMPRESSIVE😡

She can beat him to a pulp and drag him home like a rag doll but cant be possessive about HER ROOM HER THINGS HER BED, HER STUFF IN THE ROOM?😡
She hasnt shown ANY possessiveness about Raman... beating him to a pulp and grabbing his collar and yelling at the airport notwithstanding😡

thats the diff between ishita and Shagun. Shagun is possessive about room, money, etc. Ishita is only possessive about Raman, she will stay with raman anywhere and find happiness.