Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

can we blame ishita fully?

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 6351

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I know my title n my post wouldn't recieve any appreciation looking at the current track. 
However if we think about it is Ishita fully wrong? 
Each member of bhalla family sply toshiji wants Adi to stay with them. Will he stay without his mother? Everybody knows the answer is no. Then how can they think of Adi being with them without shagun? It's like having the cake n keeping it too. 

Moreover how can ishita go n tell a father that I don't want ur son to stay in this house as he has got ur ex wife with him? Do u think she can say that?

The solution here is shagun staying with mihir or raman buying a new accommodation for her n Adi. Or may be he can ask for Adi's custody


Edited by nb.neha - 25 December 2014 at 9:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDesiGirl2291DivSoumyasweetiepiee090wendy25shravsssK.S.Akshatha19usaonlyDivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50232

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
The way Toshi today cried, Ishita was convinced 60% by that, the rest 40% is her mahaanta. But, the fact is she is influenced by Toshi and Raman this time for keeping Adi and the by product Shagun. Toshi crying like crazy for her Chiraag and Raman being delighted hearing Adi's stay at his home are two influencing factors for Ishita's decision along with her own mahaan nature. If these influencing factors weren't there, she couldn't have made her own decision the final one. All are weak in case of Adi. All want Adi to stay there and all know that Shagun is a free product with Adi, so all are okay with her stay also. Ishita isn't the only one to be blamed here, all the Bhallas have equal hands in this. Ishita initiated this okay, if the rest of the members dint agree with her, there were no ways she could implement her decisions. It's always a group effort here. Ishita isn't the head of the family, why do they always need to listen to her? Don't they have brains and power? Are they stupid? Is Raman stupid and brainless or is it his selfishness for Adi which is making him happy even with Shagun's stay? All are to be blamed. If one goes to correction path, others too will come in line gradually. Why not the Bhallas take this step?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramyshu8DivSoumyaRianshisweetiepiee090ishra_bestluvnb.nehaAngel13

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Joined: 27 December 2011
Posts: 14550

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivAniTanni

The way Toshi today cried, Ishita was convinced 60% by that, the rest 40% is her mahaanta. But, the fact is she is influenced by Toshi and Raman this time for keeping Adi and the by product Shagun. Toshi crying like crazy for her Chiraag and Raman being delighted hearing Adi's stay at his home are two influencing factors for Ishita's decision along with her own mahaan nature. If these influencing factors weren't there, she couldn't have made her own decision the final one. All are weak in case of Adi. All want Adi to stay there and all know that Shagun is a free product with Adi, so all are okay with her stay also. Ishita isn't the only one to be blamed here, all the Bhallas have equal hands in this. Ishita initiated this okay, if the rest of the members dint agree with her, there were no ways she could implement her decisions. It's always a group effort here. Ishita isn't the head of the family, why do they always need to listen to her? Don't they have brains and power? Are they stupid? Is Raman stupid and brainless or is it his selfishness for Adi which is making him happy even with Shagun's stay? All are to be blamed. If one goes to correction path, others too will come in line gradually. Why not the Bhallas take this step?
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 6351

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Everyone looses their thinking abilities when it comes to Adi.  They want him to stay with them knowing shagun would come free with him. This is an unreasonable demand. Ishita is being trapped by toshiji n raman's feelings for Adi. She can't tell any one of them to let Adi n shagun leave her house.  
Today toshiji showed her real character.  Ishita was only a means of filling a vaccum in raman's life, ruhi's governess n care taker of bhalla house. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yshu8DivSoumyaDivianTanz_Divz

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Joined: 15 May 2013
Posts: 1695

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Ishita is partially to be blamed I know she is helpless in this situation. I just wished she let Raman decide on what to do instead of taking decision which is going to cause her pain in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yshu8

mela9 Newbie
mela9
mela9

Joined: 28 June 2014
Posts: 38

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i am totally fed up with Ishita's mahanta.Raman being CEO of company.he can always have other properties in the City.Even if not,he can buy one and ask shagun to stay along with Adi in that house.Bhalla house people can always go and meet Adi there.Here,everyone is saying how Toshi and Raman wanted Adi to stay in Bhalla house.But,if we observe Ishita took this decision on her own before discussing with rest family members.Moreover,if we recollect past memories.Toshiji and raman were among those people who totally disagreed Ishita's decision when she found Shagun on road in drunken state.Ishita allowed Shagun to sleep on her bed in her room.Now,again Ishita repeated her mistake.This tym around,no one is ready to blame ishita.Why? Just because Adi is also present.Cum on guyz...Raman can manage to purchase flat in same bldg where they are staying(Did not he managed to find one for Amma-appa and his family after fire incident).

 There is Mihir's place too.Shagun and Adi can always shift to Mihir's house.I dont understand why not even single person informed Mihir about this incident yet.I am slowly losing interest in this show as its typically becoming Ekta kapoor's other saas-bahu daily soaps.
Everyone here is waiting for confession but i guess CV's are planning to separate ISHRA.Shagun will definitely win her game and ishita will be out of house.
DesiUs_fan Groupbie
DesiUs_fan
DesiUs_fan

Joined: 24 September 2014
Posts: 163

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Shagun should have been put in Mihir's house and Adi should have been brought home saying that he can go back to his mom once she gets back to her senses and pulls herself together. After all he stayed in boarding school without his so called mom for six years. And he knows his mom is not in a position to take care of him. And Mahaan Ishita can stay in Mihir's house for a night or two until Shagun composes herself. After all Ishita does not seem to mind being Shagun's maid.
Or they can keep both of them in a different house and support them till Shagun pulls herself together and file for joint custody for Adi.
There are other ways of dealing with this than bringing EX home. As for bhallas not being able to wait for Adi to come home, what would have happened if Ashok and Shagun were happily married? They would not have gotten a chance to look at Adi . In this situation they sure can wait for a few more days.

sweetiepiee090 Senior Member
sweetiepiee090
sweetiepiee090

Joined: 09 August 2014
Posts: 307

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Everyone looses their thinking abilities when it comes to Adi. They want him to stay with them knowing shagun would come free with him. This is an unreasonable demand. Ishita is being trapped by toshiji n raman's feelings for Adi. She can't tell any one of them to let Adi n shagun leave her house.
Today toshiji showed her real character. Ishita was only a means of filling a vaccum in raman's life, ruhi's governess n care taker of bhalla house.


Agree today thy shwd tat DIL can Nvr b daughter in all sense if simmi wr n plc of ishita wld toshiji wld alw shagun to stay n her hme n real lyf women has insecurities wen it cmes husband sum may voice it out sum hv confident on hubby nd nvr shws it doesn't mean thy nvr hv issues..
I agree ishu being selfless mahaaan nd othrs being selfish so all r to be blame..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Panoramic

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tedhe Mere Raman and his Seedhi saadhi Ishita *Updated with Ishita's *

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: -Gan-   Replies: 88   Views: 14431

-Gan- 88 14431 04 January 2015 at 9:56am by taara113
If mani blame raman, I'l blame Mani

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: DhwaniNair   Replies: 64   Views: 6005

DhwaniNair 64 6005 25 November 2014 at 11:14pm by mayu1982
Ishita ishita Wot r u thinking?

Author: DivzKaranGauHit   Replies: 1   Views: 1146

DivzKaranGauHit 1 1146 29 October 2014 at 1:29pm by maheen55
Ishita Ishita Ishita

Author: SAKIVIAM   Replies: 3   Views: 6845

SAKIVIAM 3 6845 06 July 2014 at 10:33am by SAKIVIAM

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index