Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Saleem Anarkali first meeting <3 (Page 3)

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by ghalibmirza

sonu feel free to make the forum active! you have the full right..you do not have go with the flow express what you feel is rightBig smile
yep pls do we would love to hear your views and do not get bogged down by varying replies that is part and parcel of online media whether facebook or any forums
haha dnt worry won't run i face much more negativity else where so i dnt really care LOL, and yes would try to be active here have always tried but was mostly in ranting mode and so didn't post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by overactor

overactor, i am more bothered about reducing screen space of akbar and the name of the show is still jodha akbar?..i am not saying that i want to watch koochi koo akhda all the time but i want to see a balance..salim the actor is not as good and i do not enjoy watching most of his scenes..i hope he improves with time..anarkali the actress is pretty and good!..i hope that there is enough screen space for the main leads as well if they are going to use their names to run the show!
u can call me sonu, trust me i want to see more of akdha too, and am excited like anything for 2moro's sceneLOL, akdha will be my most fav here and no1 can match parijat's chemistry in this show ever, but well in all ekta shows u just have to move on, also i find akbar's character more strong now then before he finally a strong shehenshah who takes his decisions and stands by them. and well yes i agree the saleem guy is just average but he is improving with every scene, anarkali is good.

yes sonu i too feel that Akbar's role is better after the leap and he is no more joru ka ghulaam but am not liking rajat's less screen space..i can understand they have to focus on salim and his new love stories but rajat as an actor is being insulted by being sidelined and i hope he quits and they can bring older akbar then i can sit in peaceLOL
oh no no, rajat has to be the one always, and i guess this is just for the development bcoz we all know akbar is the most imp character in saleem anar's love story, even in the movies akbar had more screen spaceLOL, and this show is obviously jodha akbar, after the build up they will give him back his screen space, for now im loving this akbar who is very strong and not involved in his wife fighting issues
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i am sure if we give him time he can improve 

overactor

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i really enjoyed the akdha scene after salim got permission to eat with his friends 

overactor

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Faltoo bakwas crap SA luv ishtory.  Their first meeting was sooo funny as anardana soaked up with mud,  a muddy luv ishtory to start to mud the entire show. Actually it's not anar but cvs who got smeared with mud. Haha.  

Ps akdha fans please don't compare akdha and insult their dignity and royalty. 

Edited by stephhh - 25 December 2014 at 1:59pm
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

i really enjoyed the akdha scene after salim got permission to eat with his friends 
me too Day Dreaming akdha's naughtiness was back, better than the cheesy romance. and they look so good in their new clothes

_Darling_

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Faltoo bakwas crap SA luv ishtory. Their first meeting was sooo funny as anardana soaked up with mud, a muddy luv ishtory to start to mud the entire show. Actually it's not anar but cvs who got smeared with mud. Haha.

Ps akdha fans please don't compare akdha and insult their dignity and royalty.

A muddy luv ishtory is wayyy better then oldies romance Wink

Edited by ZaYaHolic - 25 December 2014 at 3:25pm

TriShakti

dazzling_akshi Senior Member
dazzling_akshi
dazzling_akshi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
that scene was great, guess i have to ship this couple knowing that they won't be togetherCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-_Darling_

Go to top