Saleem Anarkali first meeting <3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

since saleem anarkali r a part of this show i have the right to make posts on them here, and well im an akdha fan myself from the start, but just bcoz i like akdha doesn't mean i have to hate the new jodi, both r my fav

definitely u have r8. But as u claim u like akdha reciprocally but i never have seen u to mak post on them in this forum the way today u suddenly the raining of ur posts on another new couple. So i have also r8 to do doubt.
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

overactor, i am more bothered about reducing screen space of akbar and the name of the show is still jodha akbar?..i am not saying that i want to watch koochi koo akhda all the time but i want to see a balance..salim the actor is not as good and i do not enjoy watching most of his scenes..i hope he improves with time..anarkali the actress is pretty and good!..i hope that there is enough screen space for the main leads as well if they are going to use their names to run the show!
u can call me sonu, trust me i want to see more of akdha too, and am excited like anything for 2moro's scene😆, akdha will be my most fav here and no1 can match parijat's chemistry in this show ever, but well in all ekta shows u just have to move on, also i find akbar's character more strong now then before he finally a strong shehenshah who takes his decisions and stands by them. and well yes i agree the saleem guy is just average but he is improving with every scene, anarkali is good.
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

definitely u have r8. But as u claim u like akdha reciprocally but i never have seen u to mak post on them in this forum the way today u suddenly the raining of ur posts on another new couple. So i have also r8 to do doubt.
no1 made any post on them so i decided to initiate that's it😆, i have posted here before too but not an active member of the forum and dnt think would still be😳, and its just two posts not raining😊
Originally posted by overactor

u can call me sonu, trust me i want to see more of akdha too, and am excited like anything for 2moro's scene😆, akdha will be my most fav here and no1 can match parijat's chemistry in this show ever, but well in all ekta shows u just have to move on, also i find akbar's character more strong now then before he finally a strong shehenshah who takes his decisions and stands by them. and well yes i agree the saleem guy is just average but he is improving with every scene, anarkali is good.

yes sonu i too feel that Akbar's role is better after the leap and he is no more joru ka ghulaam but am not liking rajat's less screen space..i can understand they have to focus on salim and his new love stories but rajat as an actor is being insulted by being sidelined and i hope he quits and they can bring older akbar then i can sit in peace😆
sonu feel free to make the forum active! you have the full right..you do not have go with the flow express what you feel is right😃

sonu feel free to make the forum active! you have the full right..you do not have go with the flow express what you feel is right😃
yep pls do we would love to hear your views and do not get bogged down by varying replies that is part and parcel of online media whether facebook or any forums
Originally posted by myviewprem

yep pls do we would love to hear your views and do not get bogged down by varying replies that is part and parcel of online media whether facebook or any forums
haha dnt worry won't run i face much more negativity else where so i dnt really care ðŸ˜†, and yes would try to be active here have always tried but was mostly in ranting mode and so didn't post

yes sonu i too feel that Akbar's role is better after the leap and he is no more joru ka ghulaam but am not liking rajat's less screen space..i can understand they have to focus on salim and his new love stories but rajat as an actor is being insulted by being sidelined and i hope he quits and they can bring older akbar then i can sit in peace😆
oh no no, rajat has to be the one always, and i guess this is just for the development bcoz we all know akbar is the most imp character in saleem anar's love story, even in the movies akbar had more screen space😆, and this show is obviously jodha akbar, after the build up they will give him back his screen space, for now im loving this akbar who is very strong and not involved in his wife fighting issues
i am sure if we give him time he can improve 
i really enjoyed the akdha scene after salim got permission to eat with his friends