Jodha Akbar

Saleem Anarkali first meeting <3

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Just loved it, i don't think the show is getting bad or anything, actually its more enjoyable now. Akbar is finally akbar and in his true form, loving rajat this way he's fab, Akdha's mature romance is so good too, and we have another jodi to ship was not happy with saleem's casting before but now he appears fine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u must be new to JA forum and also to the show right?😊
welcome.

there was a time when this forum was full of activities... now nobody comes only due to shift of story to Salim n his rasleela.

nobody gives a damn to cheap Salim n Anar...esp. when Anar is a fiction character.

we watch Jodha Akbar for only them, not otherwise.
story shifted, viewers left this TRPs fell badly.

after all who wants to watch SalimKali in a show named JodhaAkbar?
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

Just loved it, i don't think the show is getting bad or anything, actually its more enjoyable now. Akbar is finally akbar and in his true form, loving rajat this way he's fab, Akdha's mature romance is so good too, and we have another jodi to shipwas not happy with saleem's casting before but now he appears fine.

All the best, sorry but now no interest in JA, babaji ka thullu for CVs.
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

welcome.

there was a time when this forum was full of activities... now nobody comes only due to shift of story to Salim n his rasleela.

nobody gives a damn to cheap Salim n Anar...esp. when Anar is a fiction character.

Im not new just a silent reader. I know no1 is liking it but well many r.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tamy267

welcome.

how did they become cheap? just cos you and ur JA fans aren't liking them it doesn't mean other people dnt either Edited by ZaYaHolic - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Have u newly started to make many posts on sakali suddenly here to pour salt on wounded akdha fans? I think so...Edited by ILTHBEB - 9 years ago
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
show name is jodha akbar. their lv story was the reason everyone watched this show.. but how akdha can b replaced. no nvr. . this was akdhas story and this is akdha's story and will b.

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first meeting was breathtaking and even their songs and tunes
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Have u newly started to make many posts on sakali suddenly here to pour salt on wounded akdha fans? I think so...

since saleem anarkali r a part of this show i have the right to make posts on them here, and well im an akdha fan myself from the start, but just bcoz i like akdha doesn't mean i have to hate the new jodi, both r my fav
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
overactor, i am more bothered about reducing screen space of akbar and the name of the show is still jodha akbar?..i am not saying that i want to watch koochi koo akhda all the time but i want to see a balance..salim the actor is not as good and i do not enjoy watching most of his scenes..i hope he improves with time..anarkali the actress is pretty and good!..i hope that there is enough screen space for the main leads as well if they are going to use their names to run the show!