Why is that thing gifting him the shirt? Is a white shirt special or something

Edited by sandiab - 25 December 2014 at 9:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess.S786yanks28...Jes...rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
the shirt thing was done weirdly today. I got confused totally...I think Saurabh's shirt had a lipstick mark on it which wasn't from Ragini but Ragini didn't notice that mark, neither did Menka and Rags ironically told Menka to put a lipstick mark on it to make some scene to prove that Yuvani aren't physical yet...but it was so confusing. Now this precap I dont get at all...maybe Soumya gave it as part of the old hags plan but instead it will lead to Suhani and Yuvi romance...Suhani is wearing white in the precap, i guess now Yuvi will match her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...rbb1

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I guess Soumya has made a plan with the help of the trio..maybe she wants to see if a mark of lipstick comes on that shirt or not..LOLLOLConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geetgyanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

I guess Soumya has made a plan with the help of the trio..maybe she wants to see if a mark of lipstick comes on that shirt or not..LOLLOLConfused

hahaConfusedI think a mark is what that shirt will get ...and it will come from Suhani's lips...but dunno how, seeing how Suhani looks in the precap...I think she's the one who will have marks all over her soon TongueLOLLOL

geetg...Jes...rbb1

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by ...Jes...

hahaConfusedI think a mark is what that shirt will get ...and it will come from Suhani's lips...but dunno how, seeing how Suhani looks in the precap...I think she's the one who will have marks all over her soon TongueLOLLOL
yah n then again the trio wil think it is Soumya's..ConfusedLOL oh yes,Suhani looks fab .. n also today's moments also showed Yuvi is already in bcoz of her inner beauty..n atop that her lil make over look may do wonders.WinkLOL

geetgyanks28rbb1

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
The plan with Saurabh white shirt was just to cause misunderstanding. Soumya thinking its Yuvraj shirt comes to find out that its not Suhani lipstick meaning they are not physical. 
As for the precap, the white shirt Soumya gives Suhani is different. I think she gives it to see if Yuvraj will wear shirt she gifted him. If he does then Yuvraj still has feelings for her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I wonder when Ragini will realise that the shirt hard and mark and it was there before she made the plan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top