India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Please share your Predictions (Page 5)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I am done predicting anything for this show. It's just like daadi always say to Nisha: Kuch bhi hosakta hai. Really !!!!
Never thought would see such an intense paper dance, coz it's out of character for Viraj...but alas !!!! Never thought we would see him having all these fun moments with the cousins becoz it's too early...but alas !!!
Never thought we would see him desperate for an anonymous email waali female, becoz it's so not him...but alas !!!
I really need a break from all this for the time being. Hopefully Nisha won't act like a fool in front of Viraj after this ...hope at least this comes true ROFL

But even off screen Viraj doesn't like to see a sad or irritated Nisha, the way he was trying to cheer her up LOL

Edited by eshasrk - 26 December 2014 at 4:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarTaha0023ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I am done predicting anything for this show. It's just like daadi always say to Nisha: Kuch bhi hosakta hai. Really !!!!
Never thought would see such an intense paper dance, coz it's out of character for Viraj...but alas !!!! Never thought we would see him having all these fun moments with the cousins becoz it's too early...but alas !!!
Never thought we would see him desperate for an anonymous email waali female, becoz it's so not him...but alas !!!
I really need a break from all this for the time being. Hopefully Nisha won't act like a fool in front of Viraj after this ...hope at least this comes true ROFL

Shall I pray for something? LOL

I think it depends on what song is going on. And I don't think it would be very intense as all the cousins are there. I hope Gaya isn't there...and it would be too embarrassing if Ramesh is there too. So they would probably leave when this happens. 

But yes. Viraj is going completely out of character. Or may be this is the real Viraj and the one we saw till now was a forced Viraj, Viraj forcing himself to be reclused. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Taha0023

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Shall I pray for something? LOL

I think it depends on what song is going on. And I don't think it would be very intense as all the cousins are there. I hope Gaya isn't there...and it would be too embarrassing if Ramesh is there too. So they would probably leave when this happens.

But yes. Viraj is going completely out of character. Or may be this is the real Viraj and the one we saw till now was a forced Viraj, Viraj forcing himself to be reclused.

It was a romantic song and going by the segment only the cousins are there and the way Viraj holds Nisha...my gosh !!!! For me it seemed intense, coz I haven't seen Viraj like this before.
I had thought it might be a dream sequence of Nisha...but alas !!!!! Reality as hell !
But you're right maybe this is the real Viraj, maybe he was forced to become like he is now due to circumstances.
Btw I hated how Nisha was just staring at him...pfff

Edited by eshasrk - 26 December 2014 at 4:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ArieltabiShwets1502

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged

But even off screen Viraj doesn't like to see a sad or irritated Nisha, the way he was trying to cheer her up LOL

ROFL Bang on ! You said it all !
_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:37am | IP Logged
@esha let us just hope that he likes to dance with complete expressions. 
No intense emotions please. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023Shwets1502

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

Agree we are not expecting any emotion at this stage from Viraj. True.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taha0023

Originally posted by aneri.fan

Agree we are not expecting any emotion at this stage from Viraj. True.

Looking at the way he holds her, looks like he is in some other world. There wasn't much of a dance to be frank, I mean how much can you dance on a small piece of paper LOL
But he keeps saying that Nisha hasn't done anything yet for Viraj to fall for her...wonder what it is exactly that he wants her to do in order to start falling for her Confused
And him saying that she's getting there...does he want to fall in love with a first class shooter ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top