India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Please share your Predictions (Page 4)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@esha Though I still don't agree...LOL I think we can stop at this juncture at respecting each others view...Smile 

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

@shweths  this is very personal but I want to share   but with the age difference couple can live happily without any misunderstanding the biggest example is its me I am 9 yrs younger to my hubby  it is luv cum arranged marriage  I married my senior in the office  and after 10 yrs my marriage going stronger by the gods grace   so it wont be problem if couple is really in luv and understand each other  famous celebrity couples dilip kumar sairabanu   and sachin anjali  are some more examples 

Anjali is elder to Sachin..LOL Anyway..LOL

Again I am telling...I am not saying couples won't be happy when there is a huge age difference, but my personal opinion is...10 years is too huge. 3 to 4 years is fine...but 10 yearsConfused Just that I am not for it..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorycaller123

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Viraj does have a family, not as huge as Gangwals,but he has a Dadaji and as they are not on speaking terms he feels lonely. In the long run, his dadaji will definitely be introduced in the show, he has a Bua and cousin but they are there only for luxury. Moreover I think after NiRaj happens, Viraj has Gangwal family and RL will definitely treat him as his own son. Anyways the show has to concentrate on many things, Umesh-Aman, Kirti-(Ritesh??), Dolly and her equation with in-laws, Nisha's life , VSR, Suku etc., the whole drama will very slowly unfold. I think Shekhar's pol-khol will take place in max 2/3 weeks. 
I dont think Gangwals will have any problem with NiRaj as inter-caste problem will be solved. Problem will arise with Viraj's dadaji and buaji , as they are Rajgharana. Won't they oppose to it? 

Edited by davearcha - 25 December 2014 at 10:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarTaha0023Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by davearcha

Viraj does have a family, not as huge as Gangwals,but he has a Dadaji and as they are not on speaking terms he feels lonely. In the long run, his dadaji will definitely be introduced in the show, he has a Bua and cousin but they are there only for luxury. Moreover I think after NiRaj happens, Viraj has Gangwal family and RL will definitely treat him as his own son. Anyways the show has to concentrate on many things, Umesh-Aman, Kirti-(Ritesh??), Dolly and her equation with in-laws, Nisha's life , VSR, Suku etc., the whole drama will very slowly unfold. I think Shekhar's pol-khol will take place in max 2/3 weeks. 
I dont think Gangwals will have any problem with NiRaj as inter-caste problem will be solved. Problem will arise with Viraj's dadaji and buaji , as they are Rajgharana. Won't they oppose to it? 

I am sure Viraj's family will have a problem...and even our Dadaji. I am not sure if Dadaji would be impressed with Viraj's family. Too early to think of Viraj-Nisha wedding, because before that I am sure Umesh-Aman wedding will take place. 

First this Shekhar and Email track should end. The family tracks are slowly progressing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by davearcha

I am sure Viraj's family will have a problem...and even our Dadaji. I am not sure if Dadaji would be impressed with Viraj's family. Too early to think of Viraj-Nisha wedding, because before that I am sure Umesh-Aman wedding will take place.

First this Shekhar and Email track should end. The family tracks are slowly progressing.

Haan yaar, let them first finish this Shekhar and his file track and then this EWF track...these 2 are the most unnecessary ones at the moment

Taha0023Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@esha
But the fact is both are here to stay. We know Viraj is going to share his life with EMF and Shekhar is going to start plotting to throw Nisha out of the academy. Both the tortures are here to stay..Angry

ArieltabiDazzlerruhi

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged

@esha
But the fact is both are here to stay. We know Viraj is going to share his life with EMF and Shekhar is going to start plotting to throw Nisha out of the academy. Both the tortures are here to stay..Angry

But here , there is a very positive point. Even Nisha goes away from Viraj's life for the time being, EWF will be there and this is how Nisha will know Viraj is in trouble. Just a thought.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taha0023

@esha

But here , there is a very positive point. Even Nisha goes away from Viraj's life for the time being, EWF will be there and this is how Nisha will know Viraj is in trouble. Just a thought.

Nisha knows Viraj is troubled. But she wants to know why and how she can help him. I think that's not needed and it is very weird to see Viraj sharing his feelings with an anonymous person. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023eshasrkcaller123

Go to top