India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Please share your Predictions (Page 3)

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
But there is this track of Shekhar, which is very near. He wants to throw Nisha out of academy and only Nisha has keys of top cabinet, unaware that sheks has duplicate set. And none of them know that the file is not in the cabinet but in Viraj's bag. This may cause a friction as no one else was to know about it and file goes missing. 
And Shekhar may create some other problem, and VSR trusts Shekhar blindly, dumbly, deafly, idiotically, etc., so he will listen to whatever He says , so few episodes of those tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023caller123Shwets1502

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

My views are completely different  In yesterdays episode first he rejected to come to the party not becoz he doesnt care or like nisha just he is not comfortable with the family scene see he always lived alone so adjusting to the family is very difficult for him so I think he made an excuse and I dont think viraj will ever fall in luv with this email friend whom he gave name Aarti  when Daaji said about love he glance at laptop but the same Daadji said sometime destiny brings luv in the form of air unexpectedly then clearly glanced at his mobile which have nishas message cvs already gave the clue  Viraj has already impressed with her bravery her sincerity so may be first he will reject her but if she goes far away from him he will definitely going to confess his luv  

I loved your prediction ! I want this happenClap
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@shweths I understand ur point but this show is not about the age difference or nisha becoming shooter it is clearly nisha and her cousins i think u remember the scene when nisha went to his dadaji to pay he told nisha that kirti bought beauty and jwala have intelligence and he explained all the cousins character but he said to nisha she is the only one who doesnt have any talent only tenga ungli but with her bravery and sincerity she can make that ungli seedha and she is the one who keeps this family together  and for time now the cvs are concentrating on nisha and viraj but once this jodi happened definitely they will move the story to her cousins and as usual nisha will be there to sort out the problems of cousins but for her family she wants  a matured person with her and not a lover boy see for this only cvs clearly showing that viraj is alone and nisha is having a  big family so some other guy enters nishas life and if he is having a family what will happen again one more saas bahu drama see viraj within in five minutes he impressed dadaji and nishas parents and by solving amans problem he showed his responsibility so the age difference doesnt matter all the star plus popular couples suraj and sandhya  akshara and naitik  gopi and ahem all have  9 to 10 yrs age difference so that wont be the problem sorry to bore u but i just want to tell my opinion dont get angry on me 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Taha0023eshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Can't there be a mentor-mentee, coach-student relation at all?
Can't Viraj be excited because he has seen his prodigy? He has seen himself in Nisha, her focus, power and talent? Yes. When Dadji said, he looked at his laptop and mobile. But that doesn't mean he is looking at the two options he has.

Now is not the time for both Viraj and Nisha to fall in love, even with each other. Yes. Love happens suddenly, etc etc. But both have to realise, (like they said before) that they don't have the time for all that. Nisha has completely forgotten about wanting to achieve something, and Viraj doesn't seem to be working anywhere to bring the academy up. All these feelings are messing up their future.

Knowing that they have a 10 year age difference, I somehow don't want them to end up together. Again, I myself have seen couples with huge age difference doing well in their life, but I am not for such a huge age difference.

I also feel that Viraj has seen that same spark in her that he maybe had once, he also said to Sham Singh that her bravery has excited him.
But both not ending up together because of the age difference, well I don't agree with that. It's not like they are the first ever couple who have this age difference. The CVs must have thought abt something before they came up with this. Besides there should be another reason for daadaji to oppose this rishta right LOL
If Aman gets accepted by the family, which I think is gonna happen, them being from different communities won't work anymore, so they brought in the age difference.
I don't have a problem with this difference maybe becoz I hv seen alot of ppl being happy no matter the age gap.
And there is no guarantee that ppl with less age difference will be happily ever after, Riteish and Kirti - Dolly and Sumit are good examples. As long as there is trust, understanding and genuine love I am fine with it.
And we cannot change the fact now that Nisha is already in love.

But I do agree that first Nisha should start focusing on her life, her goals before getting into a relationship

Taha0023ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@princessglory
Doesn't matter what other shows are depicting, but in reality, I am not for such a huge age difference. The show is about Nisha and her cousin's life and if you remember Dadaji gave a pendant of Goddess Durga (I think) which is for bravery. Nisha should now bravely fight out her past and overcome it by herself with the support of her family. I really don't want any love in her life now. She has felt what love means to be, and she is as normal as others too. She can face the heartbreak, and move on and wait for the perfect guy to enter her life who can keep her happy (It could be Viraj again, but I wouldn't mind someone else)

Now..not all saas are evil. Can Nisha lead a lonely life just with Viraj, after being in such a huge family? Wouldn't she miss her parents a lot especially when she doesn't have a single parent figure in Viraj's house? Eventually she may have to face that, but I strongly believe a girl should go into a family, and not run away from it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@esha
I already said, it is not like couples with huge age difference won't be happy..and less age difference will be happy. But just my personal opinion, I am not for huge age difference. I feel the understanding, may be in later stages can be troubled. 

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I don't think Nisha will find a more perfect guy than Viraj. Ofcourse like every other person he has his flaws and shortcomings too which will get clearer once his past opens up. But the way he pushes her, understands her and tries as much to help her, I don't think Nisha fill find someone better than that. Otherwise that person should be totally perfect...and besides the heart wants what it wants. Even Saurav is a great guy, great friend, they have known each other for so long, he is the only guy who she was comfortable with after her past, but her heart never went to him. He cannot push Nisha the way Viraj can, and I don't think she will give her heart to someone else wholeheartedly now after Viraj

But ofcourse everyone has their own personal view on things and I respect that.

Edited by eshasrk - 25 December 2014 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804princessgloryArieltabiShwets1502

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@shweths  this is very personal but I want to share   but with the age difference couple can live happily without any misunderstanding the biggest example is its me I am 9 yrs younger to my hubby  it is luv cum arranged marriage  I married my senior in the office  and after 10 yrs my marriage going stronger by the gods grace   so it wont be problem if couple is really in luv and understand each other  famous celebrity couples dilip kumar sairabanu   and sachin anjali  are some more examples 

_Raeesa_ArieltabiShwets1502

Go to top