India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Please share your Predictions (Page 2)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Even I have the feeling that he might fall for EWF...the way he stared at the computer screen when Sham Singh was talking to him makes me think that way...
He will reject Nisha and unknowingly get attracted to EWF , which I feel is so out of character for Viraj but alas..., without knowing that they are the same person
What will be his reaction when he finds out that they are one and the same person ????

But I want Viraj to win Nisha's love...it should not come easily to him esp after he rejects her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ijaza_UptoNoGood_Taha0023caller123

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I think it will go "Mujhse Dosti Karoge" way... Initially Viraj will think he is in love with EWF but when he will learn EWF is Nisha, he will propose to her
By the way are u Sama? How r u? miss our old JLZ forum 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure: Nisha isdefinitely heading for a heart break!! Cry The situation is exactly like "check mate" as of now. 
* Viraj heard her confession (99% he has heard it, agar koi balcony mein chiilla kar bole, toh bahar khada insaan na chahate hue bhi sun sakta hai... haan 1% chance hai ki VSR ne nahi suna, and thats upto CV's surprise element!)Confused and I reckon he will try distracting her from himself by asking Shekhar to train her (for now, as Shekhar ki pol khulne ke baad woh hi train karega). Moreover, I think Viraj will act very matured about it, he has a soft corner for her, but definitely nothing like love. 

* Buaji bhi hai Nisha ke ghar par, and sukku ne jis tarah Buaji ko manaya, and as we know she isnt going to find any such thing at Gangwal home, revenge toh nishu se hi lengi na ...Disapprove

* All hell will break loose, when VSR comes to know reality of EWF/Aarti.. Think guys, VSR ne first day hi Nisha ko kaha tha ki very rarely trusts someone, he doesn't trust anyone easily, and jaise hi VSR ko pata chala ki they are one and same, dont you think He will really be disappointed although Nisha's intentions are really good, but still. He will LATER realize his mistake and would also realize that Nisha has brought changes in him and he is happier with her, but still... this is NOWHERE happening anytime soon. 
* Shekhar planning to throw Nisha out of Academy and VSR's life. 

**Did I miss something, If yes, then please let me know!! 

Edited by davearcha - 25 December 2014 at 1:19pm

pinky27ishqnmeTaha0023eshasrk

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity_d

I think it will go "Mujhse Dosti Karoge" way... Initially Viraj will think he is in love with EWF but when he will learn EWF is Nisha, he will propose to her

That was the first thing I said when I saw this EWF track !!! Looks like it's heading that way, but in MDK there were actually 2 girls, here there is ONLY one !!!! The same person so here situation becomes a little complicated

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ishqnme

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
When nisha attacked goons with pistol..viraj observed anger in her eyes.. after shooting when she was about to sit in car, he observed her silence and asked the reason behind it...in every moment he tried understanding her.. come on guys one thing everybody are forgetting nisha is viraj's saviour and a boost of energy for viraj.. how can he mis understand his saviour's feelings for him.?? He will not mis understand those things as crush because he knows what kind of care he already delivered her...(esp after the great advise of having a b.f..AngryAngryAngry)...
I don't think he will escape from her neither she escapes from him.. it will be a topic of discussion for both as both are fighters and both have seen problems in life... 

viraj definitely understands that nisha is not like other girls who were fan following...but he may clear it out that his life has no place for such feelings as he treats his goal as everything...!! He also knows that she won't be ready for discussing about such things with him but he will guide her in this aspect also...!! And he may advise her to go to sheks and take counselling...!! And here comes the file wala twist and misunderstanding... viraj may think she is careless when the matter is something else.. few episodes with that track and finally sheks will exposed by nisha..!! Viraj will be shattered by the reality of sheks... he will not share his pain but nisha may understand his pain... she will somehow try to solve his problem... he will be more impressed with her...!! 

dalurprincessgloryishqnmeTaha0023

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
My views are completely different  In yesterdays episode first he rejected to come to the party not becoz he doesnt care or like nisha just he is not comfortable with the family scene see he always lived alone so adjusting to the family is very difficult for him so I think he made an excuse and I dont think viraj will ever fall in luv with this email friend whom he gave name Aarti  when Daaji said about love he glance at laptop but the same Daadji said sometime destiny brings luv in the form of air unexpectedly then clearly glanced at his mobile which have nishas message cvs already gave the clue  Viraj has already impressed with her bravery her sincerity so may be first he will reject her but if she goes far away from him he will definitely going to confess his luv  

ishqnmecaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Can't there be a mentor-mentee, coach-student relation at all? 
Can't Viraj be excited because he has seen his prodigy? He has seen himself in Nisha, her focus, power and talent? Yes. When Dadji said, he looked at his laptop and mobile. But that doesn't mean he is looking at the two options he has. 

Now is not the time for both Viraj and Nisha to fall in love, even with each other. Yes. Love happens suddenly, etc etc. But both have to realise, (like they said before) that they don't have the time for all that. Nisha has completely forgotten about wanting to achieve something, and Viraj doesn't seem to be working anywhere to bring the academy up. All these feelings are messing up their future. 

Knowing that they have a 10 year age difference, I somehow don't want them to end up together. Again, I myself have seen couples with huge age difference doing well in their life, but I am not for such a huge age difference. 

princessgloryDazzlerruhi

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity_d

Preity, keise ho yaar, Yes I am Sama.. I changed my name, because Sama is not my real name, but Taha is the short hand of my real name.

Stay connected Preity. So we will be here from now on.Hug

I do not want it go through any filmy sequence though Embarrassed

Go to top