India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Please share your Predictions

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Please share your predictions for Nisha and Viraj's relationship. My take is as below. Please share your versatile mind, so we can think much better.Cry

-- We can guess Viraj heard Nisha's confession, but he will handle it in sensitive way, so Nisha does not get hurt.

-- He will handle her like a proper boss rather than a friend from now on.

-- Nisha will learn shooting in the mean time.

--- Viraj will fall in love with Arthi( EWF) and then when it will be time to confront, Nisha will refuse him, because she will say, Viraj sir liked EWF not Nisha. Real Nisha was refused by him. So she should not confront.

--From todays episode it is completely clear that Viraj has no special feeling for Nisha, even as a friend,
so he refused to go for Bday party.

--To him Nisha is just a girl who is talented and has lots of potentials but she never used it.

on the other hand Arthi will represent feminine character who tried to heal his wound. He will definitely fall for Arthi and later he will know it is Nisha.

This is my take. Please share your views.Cry

Nishu ke lie bahut-e sad yaar..

Kuch acchaa predict karo yaar..I am not able to think better..

Please make me more positive.

Edited by Taha0023 - 25 December 2014 at 10:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarIjazaprincessgloryishqnmeArieltabiitsRitziShwets1502

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Well nice thought..viraj heard it and that is definite and hope tries his best to stay away and like you said he wil start liking the EWF and all...it's dhur most of you would have watched bodyguard ,fingers crossed it doesn't turn out to be like tat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Taha0023ishqnme

mary78613 IF-Sizzlerz
mary78613
mary78613

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I have a feeling either Viraj did not hear properly or he will simply chose to ignore it..
It is too early for Viraj to know about Nisha's feelings for him. And even if he did hear it, he would dismiss it as a crush. He is a celebrity amny girls have fallen for him, so its no big deal. He is impressed with Nisha but even i think he will fall for EWF..
But what i am happy about is that Nisha knows tht viraj might never feel the same way about her but she is just happy that she could finally open her heart and love someone which was not easy for her. 
She has no hopes about any future with Viraj, right now she just wants to enjoy this phase of love. 
Her heart might break, but atleast she does not have any false hopes

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarTaha0023ishqnmeMsfairyCindreLa

-muriel- Groupbie
-muriel-
-muriel-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
If Viraj refuse to feel for Nisha it will not help as Nisha is inspired by Viraj. and she won't be able to shoot.Confused as we know Viraj is the secret of Nisha's skill. but EWF is also confusing. why Viraj feel for a virtual girl? it will hurt Nisha if Viraj reject her and start liking EWF.CryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarIjazaTaha0023

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

Well nice thought..viraj heard it and that is definite and hope tries his best to stay away and like you said he wil start liking the EWF and all...it's dhur most of you would have watched bodyguard ,fingers crossed it doesn't turn out to be like tat
Oh pls don't utter the name of BODYGUARD. I don't wanna see it here. its too depressing. I could sleep at the night after watching that movie.

IjazaTaha0023

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

No , Bodyguard is a completely different story. I would also say please do not say about BodyGuard film.
NAUC is so unique. Cannot be compared to any film, till date, I can proudly say..
 I am not finding any similarity, if Arthi turned to be Viraj's love of life.. But chances are Viraj will fall for her.
On the other hand Nisha is just a very talented assistant to him.

He even has no clue that Nisha can know so much about him. Nisha does not talk so articulated, the way EWF does. EWF is a confident lady with all feminine essence, on the other hand, to Viraj, Nisha is still searching for her own life and goals. To Viraj it is out of question, Nisha could tune his cord and could heal him at micro level. 

He only knows Nisha is an honest and dedicated assistant and admire him and inspired by him, as a star.

In my thought,  he will not  take Nisha's crash in romantic way. Cry But EWF will be very special to him.

Edited by Taha0023 - 25 December 2014 at 9:54am
Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

[QUOTE=Ijaza]
Oh pls don't utter the name of BODYGUARD. I don't wanna see it here. its too depressing. I could sleep at the night after watching that movie.

Well neither didn't I sleep,fingers crossed I hope they don't put us into a depression mode

Taha0023Arieltabi

Taha0023 IF-Dazzler
Taha0023
Taha0023

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -muriel-

If Viraj refuse to feel for Nisha it will not help as Nisha is inspired by Viraj. and she won't be able to shoot.Confused as we know Viraj is the secret of Nisha's skill. but EWF is also confusing. why Viraj feel for a virtual girl? it will hurt Nisha if Viraj reject her and start liking EWF.CryAngry

I also think so and agree with you, but what can be the other possibilities, please share with us. Cry

Go to top