Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Writers are confusing us about zaki

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameecute20ploydomeashupanda123blusky165VD927IlineternalashadakshaaviBujee09nehaarshi09MissIamTheBossNusiSg-LetItGo-

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
agree with you i dont understand why the cvs are confusing us about Zaki today he mentioned that its his junoon to get AarzooConfused i mean knowing very well that Aarzoo love his brother and wasnt yesterday episode all he wanted was her happiness Ouch

Kudos to the team of Humsafars for coming up with such a gripping story line that is making atleast me go Wacko

i really dont know where the story is going to go after this but the precap has me all excited oh God that look of Sahir in response to Aarzoo was Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeploydomeVD927Bujee09dakshaavirs.shailu29

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Alvira knows very well about zaki's playful nature and how he was never serious about his past affairs. Alvira is the one who knows about zeenat's bethrayal and sahir's pain the reason for arzoo's entry in niyamat house .
 Now that she has seen the change in sahir and arzoo relationship though not clear about affair , she may convince Zaki. She may reveal the truth of zeenat to Zaki so that Zaki know there is nothing left in sahir and zeenat relationship . It's time for sahir to move on in life .
Alvira will not plan to pair Zaki with arzoo and even if she does arzoo will reveal the truth of SAAZ . Then alvira holds high hand in manipulating sahir  to get married to arzoo. 
Either ways Nikaah is round the corner.

Edited by dakshaavi - 25 December 2014 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeploydomeVD927Bujee09rs.shailu29

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Your post is Hilarious n btw merry Xmas Big smile
I think the epis are going fine for now actually they are trying to tie a lot of things tht have been thrown on us in the last few weeks 

Ys I agree it will take time n all but SaAz are meant to be n will end uo married LOL

Zaki n Alvira n even KA will only be a catalyst 

N as for Zeenat she has to come bck n probably after the Nikaah LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09rs.shailu29

avantis Senior Member
avantis
avantis

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Merry christmas!

Hey you know what after today's episode I think since Zaki wont budge, Sahir would marry Arzoo and get her out of Zaki's life so that Zaki marries Samaira

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute20Bujee09rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey rockstarHug merry xmas dear !
After quite some awesome cake feast just caught up with entire episode and I liked it Thumbs Up 

And now heavily glued on to find out what is in store in next few episodes ...WackoD'oh

I so loved Sahir struggling between his mind his heart his game his slipping off senses n getting attracted whenever he sees Aarzoo then followed by his self realisation of the reality n to end off  hurting himself for what he is at present...Just  BRAVO Clap

HarshadChopda is nailing it bringing in a dozen expressions n face n body in every single shotCoolCool

looks like we are not very far from Aarzoo knowing the truth but still his sarcastic smile in precap is scary Shockedhe is sure putting up a fake brave face in front of her tomorrow and going to call it out loudly or even hurt her more with words Cry...Aarzoo supporters in forum Ready Set Go for tomorrow Thumbs UpLOL

it is going to leave a HUGE SETBACK on  Aarzoo Broken Heart all this attention happening in the morning and coming to an end same day in the night CryCry

My understanding on the Zaki part of d episode ... I think he is setting a strong reason in front of everyone so he can avoid Samaira for good Wink ... he loves Aarzoo and wish he gets her in life but stil he knows she is not in love with him he would now help her know the truth about Sahir thus not allowing him to play with her emotions ...Thumbs Up

Overall good jet fast progress Thumbs Up..And as per Gorky sir's latest pic looks like Aarzoo's family is shooting today so we might get some beautiful CHAOS coming up our way ...Wink

I so wish Aarzoo gives it back strongly sheds some tears of anger and leaves the house n office Ermm...Her being a little away from both the Chaudary bros would be a treat to watch WinkWinkWink

Edited by Bujee09 - 25 December 2014 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameeVD927rs.shailu29

VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I have been 'pareshan' since Friday's episode. Confused. How on earth will they unfold this? I was happily surprised that Zaki has been shown to be so sensible, although today why he suddenly wanted to marry Arzoo was beyond me. Maybe he is feeling protective?

In any case, I want to be put out of my misery and am praying that Sahir will tell Arzoo the truth. I just want her to know everything so I can sleep at night again. The tension is killing me!! Big smile. However, he had the shark face on when he turned, so I am not hopeful. However, the HS team have surprised me at each turn so who knows what will end up happening!!

Btw - supporting cast have been conspicuously absent for a while now. We haven't even had a wiff of Anam (remember her?? )...I was actually happy to see KA again (yes I know, I've lost it) and good to see Alvira...she is our only hope in sorting out this mess!!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

nehaarshi09 IF-Rockerz
nehaarshi09
nehaarshi09

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
yeup me too was confused.Wacko.ek epi mei sab kuch hua...
zaki even i thot he ll help her but today he is stubborn to get herOuch
and sahir felt  so sad for hurting herCry
and arzoo is gonna b heartbrokenCry
dnt knw whts gonna happen tomorw
the gift scene was niceDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

Go to top