Zindagi Channel

BlockBuster Shows This 2015!! :D

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just caught the new Promo of Zindagi..!! By God, The glimpses of the shows in store for 2015 are AHMAZZZINGG!! Right From Mata-E-Jaan Hai Tu, Dastaan, Kadoorat, Bandini, Daam And Loads Of Others!!! 2015 is surely a year of suprises for All! Super Excited for Dastaan And Kadoorat!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

All shows are from Hum?

No I dun think all shows are from Hum.. There are plenty of shows which luk pretty exciting.. AND as usual Zindagi has changed all its names.
...Annie... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Just caught the new Promo of Zindagi..!! By God, The glimpses of the shows in store for 2015 are AHMAZZZINGG!! Right From Mata-E-Jaan Hai Tu, Dastaan, Kadoorat, Bandini, Daam And Loads Of Others!!! 2015 is surely a year of suprises for All! Super Excited for Dastaan And Kadoorat!! 😃

They are airing Daam? Brilliant..! Didn't notice it in the promos cuz I was so excited for Dastaan and Kadoorat..! You know what I'm taking about, right? 😉 😆
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm looking forward to watch some amazing shows next year Have heard alot about Mata-E-Jaan Hai Tu, Daam, and Dastaan 😃
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Finally Iam going to see Daam. Tried watching it on YouTube but the quality was crap.
Also Hassan bano on my TV screen <3
Please share the link if u have
Originally posted by: baks_annie

They are airing Daam? Brilliant..! Didn't notice it in the promos cuz I was so excited for Dastaan and Kadoorat..! You know what I'm taking about, right? 😉 😆

Yes they are airing Daam!! 😃 I know yaara!! 🤗 😉 Mutual Feeling! I too am xcited for Dastaan! Hayee My Hassan-Bano! ❤️ And Kadoorat what to say? Sanammm!! This 2015! ❤️
Originally posted by: whiterose29

I'm looking forward to watch some amazing shows next year Have heard alot about Mata-E-Jaan Hai Tu, Daam, and Dastaan 😃

Yes! This New Year is gonna be amazingg wid Zindagi..!! 😃
.TheFool. thumbnail
Zindagi wale bhi nah ..when will they air Talkiyan & Shukk ...
mostly they picking HUM shows ... Daam is from ARY channel...
so 3 shows of sanam are lined up Kadoorat & Matah e jaan hai  tu & Daam ... i'm already watching Dastaan reached 15 episodes
now i'm thinking to pause it & watch it on zindagi then 😆
in Daam & Mata e jaan hai tu sanam is supporting actress
Kadoorat in a psychotic negative character ... but i luved her
in kadoorat 😆
Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Finally Iam going to see Daam. Tried watching it on YouTube but the quality was crap.
Also Hassan bano on my TV screen <3
Please share the link if u have

Ur wish fulfilled dear! Yes Me too was eagerly waiting for Dastaan! Sanam's shows are also in store!! Yippy!! 🥳
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow excited for Daam,Dastaan and Mata-e-jaan.Glad I wouldn't have to watch them online now.