25th December:Written Update: Ajeeb Dastan Hai Ye

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Vicky is busy playing with Rehaan & Jeeyu. Jeeyu suddenly notices a kid playing with her dad and sulks. Vicky asks her if she is remembering her dad. Jeeyu says dad never gave us time. I njoy with u. Vicky says coz i let u do naughty things. Suddenly Vickys phone rings and its Shobha. She asks if kids are doing well in practise. Vicky says yes... but seems Samarth din like having fun with kids. Shobha is stunned. Vicky says i meant it as a friend. He says there is special bond between them. Shobha is again taken aback. Vicky says meant .. me and the kids. Shobha smiles. Sarika remembers Nanis bitter words to her. Sarika says out loud, good u told me all plans. .Vicky was, is and will always be mine. Shobha thinks that Vicky is getting so close to the kids. He has special bond with the kids. But does it mean there is something between me and Vicky. Why cant relations be from heart. Jeeyu-Vicky-Rehaan have an innocent bond, why do we need to name all things. Ketan calls Shobha and tells her that she has to come to sign divorce papers. Vickys phone rings and he tells kids to stay there and goes on side to talk on phone. Sarika spots Jeeyu, signals a man and throws the ball on a corner. Jeeyu runs after the ball. The man in the car starts his car and its rushing towards Jeeyu. Vicky notices just in time and runs. Sarika too runs from the other side and holds Jeeyu in time. Vicky screams out.

Shobha is signing the papers and recollects Samarths rudeness, his lies, his insensitive acts.  Shobha asks if there are other places to sign. Ketan says its last sign needed, ur free. Shobhas MIL calls Shobha and informs about Jeeyus accident. She rushes to check on Jeeyu.

Part 2

Vicky asks Doc to keep him informed if anything is needed. Doc says lot of blood loss, but will be fine. Doc leaves. Shobha comes and asks for Jeeyu. Vicky says calm down, all is well. Shobha says if u cant take care of kids , why take them. Vicky says its all going to be alright. Shobha says what were u doing, where were u when this happened. Vicky says on phone for two minutes but all is well. Shobha fumes on Vicky saying its my mistake why did i send the kids with u. Vicky says u know what Jeeyu means to me. Shobha says u know what my kids mean to me. She rushes inside to Jeeyu. Jeeyu says it hurts. Shobha is in tears. Jeeyu asks her not to cry as she is strong girl. She says how the accident happened & how Sarika got hurt while saving her. She says .. Sarika is awesome. Shobha thanks Sarika. Sarika says Jeeyu means something to her too, so to protect her is her duty. She says even Vicky would have done same had he known. Shobha rues .. how would he have, he was busy with his phone. Vicky overhears the whole thing. She sulks about his carelessness. 

Later, Nani tells Vicky to eat, its Italian Dinner. Vicky says not hungry. Nani asks the matter. Vicky says.. Jeeyu means so much to me but she is scolding me. I am not irresponsible. But Shobha is scolding me. Think she has gone mad. Nani calms him down and explains that Shobha is a mother, any mom would react the same way. She says we fume on those we consider our own. Shobha knows u care for Jeeyu and the kids are attached to you.  Nani rues that all was going well but now there is a road block. Nani prays to God to do something. 

Next day morning, Vicky gets up and goes to Shobhas place. He rings the doorbell and Sarika opens the door. Vicky asks about Jeeyu, Sarika says fine. He asks about Shobha and Sarika says.. upset with u, doesnt wanna see u either. Vicky says.. i would have done same. Jeeyu is my family, thanks for saving her in time. He leaves. Sarika smirks that... in one day am the Hero. Wait and watch my love what happens. Ur and Shobhas relation will have to face many shocks. Wait and watch. She closes the door.

Shobha comes to Vickys house. She calls out for Nani and gives file for Vicky. Nani asks her to sit. She says Vicky is not at home. She asks about Jeeyu. Shobha says she is fine. Nani says.. Vicky is sad coz of what happened to Jeeyu. Shobha says they love Vicky too  but . Nani says.. yes Vicky made a mistake. Even Samarth could do so. Why not give Vicky a second chance. He has right on them. Shobha says .. i am fighting with him coz i have right. I am a mom,  was scared. Wont stop them from meeting. Nani says thanks to Shobha. Nani says.. Vicky will come as Santa for Christmas. Shobha says then i will apologize to him too. Shobha leaves from there.

Garima is cutting tomatoes and cuts her finger. Her bhabhi asks her to be careful. Garima rues dunno what to do. She praises Saurabh and says if only Sanjay was this mature. Bhabhi fumes that if this kid comes in the world, Garima's importance will grow ..cant let that happen. Bhabhi explains to Garima not to let her relation with Sanjay die .. its just first year of wedding. Garima says.. dunno what to do. Bhabhi asks Garima to decide what is more important to her.. kids .. Sanjay or their relation. She says.. Sanjay says he only wants to plan family and asks her not to make big mistake coz of emotions. 

Vicky is pacing in the hall. Nani says.. Shobha must be getting hitchkis.. and Vicky says i am getting same .. she must be cursing me. Nani says.. Shobha came to give ur file. She wants u to be Santa in Christmas. I have seen life, i can see she likes you. Vicky rests his head in Nanis lap. Nani says .. Shobha is in denial. Give her time. He relaxes. Nani says.. now stop being Sadu Singh, become Santa Claus. Vicky jokes with Nani to become Santa and she chides him playfully. She tells him to give Shobha the gift of love during Christmas. Vicky agrees.

Part 3

Jeeyu asks does Santa come for real, how he knows what kids want, from where they want. Shobha says so many questions. Right then Nani calls and tells Shobha Vicky is coming as Santa. Shobha says thank God. Jeeyu-Rehaan say they are sure Vicky will come as Santa. Will ask gifts from him. The kids keep running around happily. Shobha thinks that Nani was right Vicky-kids are each others world, cant separate them. Never seen kids so excited for Samarth. Vicky gets ready as Santa. He wonders if Shobha really loves him or just thinks of him as a friend. Vicky thinks that he shouts on Shobha so much, if she shouted on him for Jeeyu, no big deal. We shout on those we think we have right on. Vicky looks at himself as Santa and decides to go ahead to spread happiness in the world. 

Precap -- Cops arrive at Shobhas place. Sarika opens the door. They tell Sarika they are there for Abhays case. A lawyer gives Sarika some papers. Abhay's brother smirks at Sarika. Shobha-her MIL watch shocked. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :D 
Hate Sarika a lot.. 🤬
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
Thanks Taanu!! Aww Naani love you 😳 !!
& thank god Shobha understood about what Vikram was doing & her gussa against him cool down !!

Awew Vikram I love you dude !! 😳 You are adorable as Santa muuaaahsss to you !!!
!!

Focus Vikram only Shobha she is so yours ajeeb dastaan hai ye!! O god what a beautiful Vibha thought laddooo has 😳

Awesome with the jiyu hurt still we have the beautiful Vibha thoughts & Sarika tum kabhi Mahaan nahi ban sakthi !! 😡

Lovely work by CVs!! 👏
Many thanks for the quickest update. Looks like a wonderful episode
Episode was good but precap was excellent.
Hope EK does not make a mistake of keeping Sarika out of jail for long and show police as fools...
Loved the Vikram Naani talk denial word was so cutely used!!

And awe the kids love them when they love to know boothnath uncle will be santa

So nice Vibha & kids make a lovely family !! I want to see them so together !!
Tanu thanks a lot for doing the update 🤗 ...

I want this Sarika to rot in jail asap with her brother now 😡 ... she is one cunning woman .. first killing her husband and now putting a kid's life in risk .. goshhh

Loved the way Nani is maturedly dealing with ViBha both by giving them the right advice 👍🏼
Thanks for the Written Update