India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Quality of show improving

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Since the Benazir track in JA the quality of show had started falling drastically with silly scenes like an emperor acting like harem warden and souten fights, ruqaiah negativity etc

After the leap the scenes are improving be it kid Salim or big Salim entry. Atleast the scenes are surprising and different from saas bahu and sazish nonsense.

Now we are surprised to see sibling revelry and fun scenes(like between Salim and aram banu and mehtab) and male friends bonding(farhan and salim) and brothers scenes(like Daniyal, Murad and Salim)

Before Akbar always in harem rarely go out and atleast now they are in harem and Salim going on horse rides with friends and Akbar siding with Salim etc some family bonding

The family bonding has been missing till this week badly bet husband-wife or parents kids all acting like some strangers that was getting too negative and irritating to see Akbar and Salim always logger heads no bonding and Jodha and Salim like strangers no mother son bonding etc

I hope these people never go back to that agra dungeon harem with all negativity and afeem and ruqaiah screeching and Jodha bashans and Akbar strictness and Salim angry young man etc I hope they act normal like they are doing now like family and friends

I do not want anymore illogical nonsense craps like saas bahu saazish, an emperor acting like puppet of wives, a son acting over angry on parents in 16th century, an mother not understanding her son, parents not finding son getting into afeem lath and most of all ruqaiah crap screeching and illogical nonsense its best to keep her out of JA or show minimum etc

Also man bai should not be mixed in anarkali track because it will become another ruqaiah-jalal-jodha track irritating. Why CVs are mixing all tracks? Why cannot anarakli track get over and then man bai marry salim?

And man bai, jodh bai(jagat Gosain) be friends with a anarkali a dancing girl. They are rajputh princess and will maintain their protocol and only make friends with their class people no another unbelievable crap idea.

Edited by myviewprem - 25 December 2014 at 9:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AKT.JATriShaktijiya.kSaJanLuv14_akdha.forever_--cute.manasi---DZ-

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since the Benazir track in JA the quality of show had started falling drastically with silly scenes like an emperor acting like harem warden and souten fights, ruqaiah negativity etc </font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">After the leap the scenes are improving be it kid Salim or big Salim entry. Atleast the scenes are surprising and different from saas bahu and sazish nonsense.</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now we are surprised to see sibling revelry and fun scenes(like between Salim and aram banu and mehtab) and male friends bonding(farhan and salim) and brothers scenes(like Daniyal, Murad and Salim) </font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Before Akbar always in harem rarely go out and atleast now they are in harem and Salim going on horse rides with friends and Akbarsiding with Salim etc some family bonding </font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The family bonding has been missing till this week badly bet husband-wife or parents kidsall acting like some strangers that was getting too negative and irritating to see Akbar and Salim always logger heads no bonding and Jodha and Salim like strangers no mother son bonding etc </font>

<font size="2">I hope these people never go back to that agra dungeon harem with all negativity and afeem and ruqaiah screeching and Jodha bashans and Akbar strictness and Salim angry young man etc I hope they act normal like they are doing now like family and friends</font>

Don't make hopes, u will cry after amer track.
_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Chaar din ki chandni fir toh andheri raat hai dear...Disapprove
Bas yeh din amer tak hi limited hai once they are back to agra,back will be all negativity and bullshitAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24.GreekPrincess.

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hope this improvement continues to be there...
don't want the quality of the show to fall...
overactor IF-Stunnerz
overactor
overactor

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i agree, the show was only about kitchen politics Pinch and jalal's character was so down, now he's rising and shining. 
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Quality going down the drain this is just for few days ka moon
amer beautiful palace is tent now
royalty gone down
such poor quality cheap decor

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.kRashmi81.GreekPrincess.SonaLuvZaSafILTHBEB

jiya.k IF-Dazzler
jiya.k
jiya.k

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Quality going down the drain this is just for few days ka moon[BR]amer beautiful palace is tent now [BR]royalty gone down [BR]such poor quality cheap decor
angel they r nt in amer place they r in sambher near by amer kisi mandir ke pass janha maan singh ka rajabhishake hoga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
nice post 

Go to top