Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 91)

red-bird Senior Member
red-bird
red-bird

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
CryHello Friends...Late hello n Late Good Evening

Very sad n depressed with the news of Shiv's sudden end in BV so not able to concentrate n didnt come here too Cry  This is too sad to even think about...

I was waiting and waiting for this Baby Track for so long and here it comes after 1.5 years of waiting n now when everything started looking beautiful for Anandi and Shiv, bam they slap us with this news of killing Shiv's character Cry  Always knew He would leave and he should if he wants to concentrate on the BWood Front but CVs could have come up with a better way and nice track to end his character...this is sheer cruelty to Bring ShivRaj into Anandi's Life and just take him away when finally she wanted to live for herself and Shiv with their own kids.   Why did they do this is still beyond me...Confused

They could have shown the happily delivered Twin Babies in their arms and both looking happy n after a few episodes...tjey could have brought this track and ended his character...why now in between that ONE Happiness which we were dying to see for this long DeadAngry

Or just show them Happy n  Smiling with Kids and next episode show a leap that you are dying to show and just show him in a picture frame with a garland...and just have someone show remembering him how Shiv Died during these years and how he was a Martyr and everything...There are many ways to show the end to a character but this way that they have chose to end SHIV's character will never be forgiven or forgotten AngryOuchConfusedCry

I dont know how I will watch that episode when just the thought of it is is making me cry so much...Him dead and Pregnant Anandi crying at his dead body...this is sad n cruel end to my most cherished Jodi of ANSH n I will never forgive CVs for this Cry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujag_Jaya_angel3tellygeekChoco.Butterumamhisusmitadixie123RTee_goofyCat_IlluminationblushingaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I am  here to say bye all of u , Aditi , Khusi , Amjal When i  was join this forum i   meet them first I never forgot them  
For Me AnSh is  the best Couple in this Whole World ,They are always  live in  My Heart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco.Butterdixie123

rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
plz tweet gajra mam colors channel nd siddharth shukla to cancel ths trck nd end ths serial on happy note its tym to shw fan power dont watch epi frm nw onwards let thm face bad trp yeh serial 2050 tak thodi chalana hain ths track not only spread neg message bt breaking viewers emotionally at th tym of kyunki thy also tried to killed mihir bt bcoz of public demand thy had to bring hm bck now its our tym thy hav to listen or most of 85% viewers already stopped watching bv frm yest plz i m begging you tweet thm or mail production nd channel house to cancel ths trck dont kill shiv its tym nw to shw tht without viewers nbdy cn run serial
rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
most of the viewers who stopped ths serial year ago again came back just to see ansh baby trck nd nw ths crap thy r planning to shw its back stabbing for ansh fan dont u thnk??
rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
plz plz sign ths petition
https://www.change.org/p/color-channel-should-we-celebrate-anandi-s-pregnancy-or-should-we-mourn-for-shiv-s-death-no-shiv-sidharth-shukla-no-balikavadhu?recruiter=159535809&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-custom_msg&utm_content=rp_petition_fb_share_desc%3Acontrol
rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
and in toi article also thy mention tht lets see whther bv wale cancel ths on public demand or not lets see which means if we fans demanded constantly to cancel ths thy hav to do it otherwise nuksan unhi ka hain not only ph ch bv makers bt for actors also...so plz make halla bol on bv makers to cancel ths idiotic trck
Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Good Morning AT,

What number episode was yesterday? 

I guess 1800 coming near so maybe Shiv;s death planned for that episode or even if it happens before that they can have 200 or more episode to show Anandi ki kahani 

1000th episode marked the beginning of Anandi's new journey

2000th episode they can give us a picture of what her future will and end the show

If they want to continue for another 2 years do they have the content for Anandi ki kahani or Sa bua and her dadi bua take up space

I really wonder on the other side when a complete story can be shown in even 18 episodes then itne saare episode kyun???

Anandi is the hero of the show they say toh ab hero ko spotlight mein lekar aao after her co hero dies

They have to show Anandi as a successful woman and a mother

Change her look too

They could give her kurti, scarf/stole and Pakistani Palazzo pants Mix of modern and traditional look

Or if they want to remain Indian style to they can give her Hinna Rabbani's look 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeehisusmita_goofyCat_RainbowSunaparnauma

rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahanya

Good Morning AT,

What number episode was yesterday? 

I guess 1800 coming near so maybe Shiv;s death planned for that episode or even if it happens before that they can have 200 or more episode to show Anandi ki kahani 

1000th episode marked the beginning of Anandi's new journey

2000th episode they can give us a picture of what her future will and end the show

If they want to continue for another 2 years do they have the content for Anandi ki kahani or Sa bua and her dadi bua take up space

I really wonder on the other side when a complete story can be shown in even 18 episodes then itne saare episode kyun???

Anandi is the hero of the show they say toh ab hero ko spotlight mein lekar aao after her co hero dies

They have to show Anandi as a successful woman and a mother

Change her look too

They could give her kurti, scarf/stole and Pakistani Palazzo pants Mix of modern and traditional look

Or if they want to remain Indian style to they can give her Hinna Rabbani's look 

so u r absolutely ready to see anandi as widower lonely planet sad sacrifising mahanta ki murt whtever u mention yeh toh life partner ke sath bhi ho sakta hain na??? u will enjoy body without soul and heart nd single mother dikhana hi tha toh shiv ke chctr ko introduce karne ki jarurat hi kya thi?? whn jagya left her thy can show ths nd also maker her sarpanch careeristic women yeh sara tamasha kyun kiya aur main bat yeh hain ki kya iss shw ko 10 years aur chalana hain kya aji granny ban jay tab tak?? sirf 200 epi bache hain na toh cant they shw aji giving birth to twins nd living happily wid shiv nd kids yeh jya positive aur impactful nahin hoga??? iss ghatiya trck ko dikhane se neg message jyada spread hoga tht in India child bride hav no rght to live wid her partner happily yeh message dena hain kya better thy end ths shw on 2000 epi on happy note viewers ke emotion ko kuchel ke kya milega alrdy so many viewers left ths shw frm yest onwards woh bhi jinhone wapas dekhna shuru kiya tha ansh babies ki news padhake 

Go to top