Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 85)

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Don't know what to say at this tragic end of Shiv and AnSh...

Their story was not less than a fairy tale and probably every fairy tale has to end..

I won't say they shouldn't have brought in Shiv or shouldn't have got Anandi married, because what they gave each other in these 2+ years was every worth of it.. Which she will cherish for lifetime and we as viewers will also cherish forever.

Probably the writer had to do it irrespective of Sid wants to continue or not. Though I don't support that Anandi or any woman for that matter has to be alone in order to do something larger than life, still I hope the writer takes this opportunity to explore new horizons in Anandi's life which she is capable of touching

Guess I have accepted it.. Cry Though it will be very, very painful to watch. Hope he will be shown for some more time before it happens CryCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha5centsumamhisusmitaanshurg5RTeeblushingaparnauma

Anjujag Senior Member
Anjujag
Anjujag

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
 What the Censored  Is wrong with The CVS have they Lost it ? Why kill Shiv just to prove Women's empowerment  and Anandi's Indipendence Dead ? Why can't they show Anandi Happily Married and Indipendent BOTH at the Same Time . Can Women not have pleasure of Both the Worlds . Why do Women Have to Always be a Sacrificial LAMB ?Angry For me AnSh means Shiv +Anandi Star . Sorry but I'am not willing to expect 1 without the other , No AnSH No Balika Vadhu . The day they air  Shiv's Death it will my Last day I watch this Censored serial.   Best of  Luck to the Cvs , after that they can Drag the Serial to the Ground and extend it until 2050 Evil Smile for all I care . Sorry This News has upset me a lot   Broken Heart 
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Vijaya, if no VM has been made on these songs, could you plan for one. No hurry Big smile

Kehna Hai, Kehna Hai
Kehna Hai, Kehna Hai Aaj Tumse Yeh Pehli Baar
Ho, Oh, Tum Hi To Laayi Ho Jeevan Mein Mere Pyaar, Pyaar, Pyaar

(I know it is not pehli baar.. but the song is just so sweet)

or 

Aaj madhosh hua jaye re, mera mann mera mann mera mann

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaanshurg5blushing

rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
what happend wid u guys will u enjoy aji as widower kids without thr father ???? aji in unbearable pain??? if yes thn more thn bv makers viewers r sick cant women be happy in her life always hav to cry nd sacrifise???we shud fight for cancelling of ths trck aur yeh serial kya 2100 years tak chalana hain kya woh bhi iss tarah se i knw its journey of anandi bt cant she has right to be happy cant she deserve partner in her life??? better thy end ths serial on positive note of ansh and thr kid wid happily ever after 2000 epi is sufficient to prove tht bv is remarkable bt killing shiv is disgusting bv will end miserably bcoz 90% viewers r watching ths serial bcoz of ansh thr love passion nd one of the most best larger than life jodi...so for all of them including me bye bye bv...abt show ko chahe 2100 years tak kyun na chalao koi farak nahi padata...its the end on painful note

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjujagvlekhaangel3

rujub Senior Member
rujub
rujub

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
https://www.change.org/p/color-channel-should-we-celebrate-anandi-s-pregnancy-or-should-we-mourn-for-shiv-s-death-no-shiv-sidharth-shukla-no-balikavadhu?recruiter=159535809&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-no_src-custom_msg&utm_content=rp_petition_fb_share_desc%3Acontrol
plz sign ths petition plzzz,,...its tym to shw fan power
Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I came to see if synopsis ya kuch aur posted hai and came to know the news of Shiv's death

Good after noon AT,
Is it still a good after noon?

So Twins news come; Amol is being sent away to bio parents; Shiv gonna die; Then Ajee deliver twins...

If all this is gonna happen this month then I guess next AT really should be named 
AT 259 : Zindagi Ab Bhi Muskuraati Hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandini30

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Wow 5 hours an no one visited the AT,

After Shiv's untimely demise Anup n Alok fight for doing his lat rites

DB tries to prove Anandi manhoos as her hubby died within 2 years of their shaadi

Anandi to leave KB with her twins and go to new town begin new life 

Alvida! 

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"
  -Dr.Suess

Read the article and it's a bit disheartening that Ansh will no longer will be visible but "It was beautiful as long as it lasted"
Will definitely miss Shiv, his bholapan and becharaness but Everything does come to an end and this is the story of Anandi and it will continue being her story till the last breath Star

Hope cvs will show good tracks for Anandi Big smile and how she overcomes this disaster.. 
Though with this BV might end for me as I started watching the show only because of Ansh.. Though would love watching the show if the tracks for Anandi are good Smile

Bye AT

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitadixie123RTeeRainbowSunaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

Go to top