Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sushmita -  only point 3 would have bothered me due to apprehensions about the new actor,  if it were just a replacement and AnSh remain  intact. 
But this sadistic twist is destroying the couple itself,  ruining Anandi's happy life.   Hence point 1is disturbing me a lot. She will be emotionally shattered. She has lost a loving companion after accepting him wholeheartedly,  he is her life,  her everything. Is it easy to move on.  However strong she may be outside for her kids,  a part of her will keep hurting due to the void created by Shiv's absence. 
Sorry am getting emotional. 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The names Shivam and Nandi came from Shiv 😃
Anandi wanted their kids names to have strong association with each other when one name is called the other should come into mind immediately 
The name that is linked with Shiv is Anandi and the name that is similar to Anandi is Nandini.
Anandi Shiv Nandini Shivam
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you aparna for clarifying that the names coming from Shiv
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

The names Shivam and Nandi came from Shiv 😃

Anandi wanted their kids names to have strong association with each other when one name is called the other should come into mind immediately 
The name that is linked with Shiv is Anandi and the name that is similar to Anandi is Nandini.
Anandi Shiv Nandini Shivam

u know when Shiv said Nandini, I had a FB. Remember the scene J introduced A to Gouri telling her distant relative Nandini?😡
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

*Edit*
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 9 years ago
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi & bye AT.
I have finally came to terms with whatever is going to happen.
But its over for me. I was not attached to anything like how am attached to AnSh even though they are mere fictional characters. 

They May be doing this due to their own reasons, constraints, purpose or whatever...I dont know...Now i also dont want to know.
But Its the Loss of AnSh fans only...the people who loved their "characters" immensely. Artist lovers will find their happiness when their favorites will do great in their personal-professional lives. Sadly I am NOT  one of them...so i am going to lose my most favorite couple forever.

Not sure if i will resume post leap too.

As for the reality part is concerned ... Why the urge of  showing real issues struck CV's only when Anandi's life is concerned??

Every XYZ women falling in true love with a same Man ...is it real??

Shiv...A too-good-to-be-true Man-friend-Lover-husband-brother-Son-(Son-in-law)-father-(IAS officer) ...Is this real??

Anandi...A girl of principles-virtues-love-affection-respect-(a larger than life character) ...Is it real??

So What was the need to show the most harsh reality NOW with Anandi...once more in her life...at this crucial phase of her life...at such a young age?? Why it happens ALWAYS with Anandi without even an iota of her fault?? Why with a character like Shiv in this age...that too when he was about to experience fatherhood..one of his long desires?? Why this tragic end to a fairy tale Love story when CV's are very well capable of giving it a happy ending?? 

Without any doubt This is the best ever Love Story & couple i have ever seen in Indian Telly.
Two of the purest of souls...filled with immense undying love for each other ...never had any major Misunderstandings, suspicions,fights or separations till death is separating them apart. They are the one of their kind and will remain so forever. Going to Miss their happy times together. AnSh. ❤️

I am going to download all the @aditi videos of AnSh to watch it later...much later. 
As of now, i will not return to the show bcoz now i know what the CV's are capable of doing with their best characters & viewers...so there is absolutely no point in investing any emotions on them only to get a heart-break once more 💔

this is the only song i am finding right now suitable for Anandi's condition after Shiv🥺
Bichde abhii to hum bas kal parson
jiyongi main kaise is haal main barson

maut na ayii 
teri yaad kyun ayiii

hayee
lambi judaai
char dina da pyaarr oo Rabba
badi lambi judaai
lambi judaai

honton pe aayi meri jaaan duhaai
hayeee 
lambhi judai
char dina da pyar oo Rabba
badi lambhi judai
lambhi judai

ek toh sajan mere paas nahi re
duje milan di koi aas nahi re
duje milan di koi aas nahi re

uspe yeh sawan aya
uspe yeh sawan aya
aag lagayii

hayeee
lambi judai
char dina da pyaar oo Rabba
bari lambi judaai
lambi judaai
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Sush at this point of time i would not mind if they will come up with a plastic-surgery track for Shiv. ...If this is the ONLY way to retain AnSh, & if it prevents Anandi from lossing it all over again.
But CV's are behaving as the most cruel persons right now that too with their best pair & characters.
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok here is it
The Promo

plz dont click  a like
_Jaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Promo is out..
have nothing to say😭😭😭
tellygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Promo is out, so it will be shown next week.
Sad.
Edited by tellygeek - 9 years ago