Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh AT 258| Zindagi Gulzar Hain :-) (Page 71)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
So true. I don't think Bhaili will take back seat. But Bhaili will walways now be mixed with family drama and now pregnant woman and professional life and how balanced approach to professional life and family life will result in healthy smooth pregnancy despite turbulent times is what we get to see in my opinion.
I think Gauri even though she is not part of the current story anymore there will be parallels between Gauri and Anandi's pregnancy tracks. Both women are equally capable and dynamic and same level of intellectual capabilities but a vast difference in the way they approach life.So I feel there will be parallels. One lost everything in life because of negative outlook towards life while the other got back everything that was taken away from her because of her positive outlook towards life.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdumamRTee_goofyCat_blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
yes Bhaili not shown doesn't mean its forgotten surely Anandi will handle from home ... lets see Big smile

I am sure Frail lady will do wonder ... Anandi will beaming with joy Shiv will all proud Approve 

Yes it seems Fake Idol scam is for DC Shiv...good one ...Tongue Family involvement in AnSh professional life will always interesting Tongue

Shiv being strict with rht values ethics principle man Anoop for him quick success money matters most ...clashes will be Cool

Anandi will be pillar for Shiv even in this condition... Shiv had tough time balancing family plus expecting wife with twin ...

its good instead off stupid drama this will be far better during pregnancy track 

Edited by blushing - 05 January 2015 at 10:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

red-birdangel3umamRTee_goofyCat_aparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Well looking at precap Anandi looked so stern so firm demanding for an explanation 
Anoop...hopeless...but i guess he has made DB quite after all Daddu already warn KB ...esp regarding Anandi... 

Anoop simply can't afford to made Aanndi bit sad hurt... 

like Arti wrote DB surely confess crime saying she is helping Anoop...she can't see Anoop suffers balh balh 

Now I wish Anoop saying sorry to Anandi Khajan behalf of DB Evil Smile maza aayega... hope Daddu ask this ... Wink

red-birdangel3umam_goofyCat_RTeeaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Smile Plz...Big smile

why colors put big advt during AnSh scene Angry  

i feel Sid Toral Shubham shoots with real Orphanage kids. Tongue

Edited by blushing - 05 January 2015 at 11:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

10091988red-birdangel3umam_goofyCat_RTeeaparnaumaChahat_A_Doshi

red-bird Senior Member
red-bird
red-bird

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Wow!! just read the spoilers...thanks Priya Tongue

So Anup tells Anandi that DB put the extra masala in the khichdi...I don't believe it...precap showed he was getting annoyed at Anandi how she asked DB,...anyway...we will see

IDOL stolen seems a track in between for our Collector Saab kya? Its from somewhere in Udaipur Temple or from KB House temple? This will be interesting...Anup taking a wrong shortcut to earn more money will have to face the wrath of Collector Beta ShivRaj Big smileStar

Twins News already out in front of all...meaning they already show how many months? I hope n pray they do not rush with this track...this is our fav one Embarrassed  Ufff...the elated faces of Shivuuu and the whole family hearing the Twins News will be worth watching ...cant wait now Embarrassed

Anup and Alok getting united had come in another spoiler previously too I guess or some news...where Anup will get a contract after Anandi's good news and bring presents for everyone in the family including Alok...hopefully this is that scene and even bigger hope is that this union of two bros is not a momentary one and changing back to rivalry the next day as soon as DB brainwashes Chota bhai Ouch

Anyway...lot to look forward to this week...happy week all of you...see ya Tongue

angel3hisusmita_goofyCat_RTeeblushingaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I do not think that Anandi or Anoop or DB will inform any of the other family members, except Shiv perhaps.

But in Priya's spoilers it was mentioned that Dr. will come to examine Khajan and tell family that his itching is due to masala. Maybe then Daddu will come to know and scold DB...Smile

And DB will become even more diabolicalEvil SmileParty

Edited by RTee - 05 January 2015 at 11:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3_goofyCat_blushingaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
@ Ratna Udaipur mandir idol stolen not KB one ...Anjy told she will give full synopsis later on 

Well Twins news...well Uma told twins can be detected in first trimester..so Anandi still two months pregnant ...I guess ...

so no rushing revealing twins...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3_goofyCat_aparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Smile Plz...Big smile

why colors put big advt during AnSh scene Angry  

i feel Sid Toral Shubham shoots with real Orphanage kids. Tongue

Aditi, are you taking some caps of the other AnSh segments too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamblushingaparnauma

Go to top